Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I’m guessing I’ll have to hide when he finds out so please protecting me when that time comes please he’s scary….”
X23 (played anonymously)

“It’s delicious. Thank you very much for your kindness.” Laura smiles at Wakumi. She may not be able to relax but she can appreciate the taste.

As talk shifts towards the topic of Lucifer, Laura’s face hardens and she clenches one of her fists.

“He better not try anything. I hate bullies.” She hissed and with a *shinkt!* sound two sharp claws popped out from her knuckles.

“He also will do anything for girls…so he may try and flirt with you just a warning but I think he’ll be more annoyed that I roasted him!” *he giggled smiling at her happily*
X23 (played anonymously)

“Ew…” Laura grumbled, her dislike for the man growing by the second.

“Did I introduce my self to you..? I’m very sorry if I never did please forgive me!” *he bows his head*
X23 (played anonymously)

"You did introduce yourself. There's no need to apologize. Dao Tian, correct?

*he nodded smiling* “I hope we can be friends!”
X23 (played anonymously)

Laura seemed pretty unsure of herself on that front but she was already here.. might as well give it her best shot. "Me too..."

“I’m sorry if I’m annoying demon boy thinks that as well….”
X23 (played anonymously)

"You're not annoying, I'm just... bad at peopling."`

“Same here people just judge me a lot”
"You're quite understandable, Laura. I'm introverted, too. But the people here are different from the ones I meet everyday" She says, flipping the small tablet and switching it on.
"Goodness Gracious! It's Friday! NO! " Lunomi squealed, looking at the screen that lit up in front of her. "Damnit, no network connection! Have i brought I portable broadband? Eeek! "
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"Lunomi!! Drink the Lemongrass juice!!! " Reina yelled.
"Argh! Yes! " Lunomi quickly grabs the glass of juice and sips it. "Phew"

"What's the matter?! " Reina asked Lunomi
"I had a grand project to submit on Sunday, and because of the sudden teleportation, I didn't get a chance to even touch it. "

"Wait- I sense something....strange"
"What strange?" Wakumi asked, looking at Reina.

"A strong magic- hmm" Reina walked a bit towards a particular wall of the room "Here.... "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus