Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Reina sips her juice a bit as her wand fizzled and flickered. "This juice is so heavenly, can you tell me the ingredients? " Reina asked Wakumi, not minding the light fizzle.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

”what’s the drink for?”
"Well, lemongrass helps you relax if you are too stressed." Wakumi told Dao, then turned to Reina: "Well, I use water, dried lemongrass leaves, a bit of lemon, and honey instead of sugar."

“I think we All know who needs and that’s Lucifer for sure”
X23 (played anonymously)

Laura sips her drink but purses her lips thoughtfully at it, seemingly incapable of feeling relaxed. It's not the drink's fault, she knows that her healing factor breaks chemicals far too quickly for her to get any benefit from it, its the same reason why she's not able to get drunk. She exhales from her nostrils and keeps drink however so as to not spurn Wakumi's well intentioned gift.
Wakumi couldnt help, but to giggle when she heard the remark from Dao. She found it funny how he roasted Lucifer.

"Well, I agree that Lucifer-kun needs to relax." she smiled a bit.

She then walked to Laura: "What do you think of the drink?"

“I’m guessing I’ll have to hide when he finds out so please protecting me when that time comes please he’s scary….”
X23 (played anonymously)

“It’s delicious. Thank you very much for your kindness.” Laura smiles at Wakumi. She may not be able to relax but she can appreciate the taste.

As talk shifts towards the topic of Lucifer, Laura’s face hardens and she clenches one of her fists.

“He better not try anything. I hate bullies.” She hissed and with a *shinkt!* sound two sharp claws popped out from her knuckles.

“He also will do anything for girls…so he may try and flirt with you just a warning but I think he’ll be more annoyed that I roasted him!” *he giggled smiling at her happily*
X23 (played anonymously)

“Ew…” Laura grumbled, her dislike for the man growing by the second.

“Did I introduce my self to you..? I’m very sorry if I never did please forgive me!” *he bows his head*
X23 (played anonymously)

"You did introduce yourself. There's no need to apologize. Dao Tian, correct?

*he nodded smiling* “I hope we can be friends!”
X23 (played anonymously)

Laura seemed pretty unsure of herself on that front but she was already here.. might as well give it her best shot. "Me too..."

“I’m sorry if I’m annoying demon boy thinks that as well….”
X23 (played anonymously)

"You're not annoying, I'm just... bad at peopling."`

“Same here people just judge me a lot”
"You're quite understandable, Laura. I'm introverted, too. But the people here are different from the ones I meet everyday" She says, flipping the small tablet and switching it on.
"Goodness Gracious! It's Friday! NO! " Lunomi squealed, looking at the screen that lit up in front of her. "Damnit, no network connection! Have i brought I portable broadband? Eeek! "
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"Lunomi!! Drink the Lemongrass juice!!! " Reina yelled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus