Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kanahri and Wakumi's Hangout Spot

Haiyzel Kanahri (played anonymously)

Haiyzel and her picnic basket made their way up the hill, slowly but surely, through the long grasses. She hoped that her friend would not be too lost along the way, for there was water nearby but it was not widespread over the hill. Did mermaids only find things through water-direction? She wasn't sure.
Anyway, the hilltop was in sight now, and her pleasant detour to pick wild strawberries had her smelling of grass all over, which was nice. The water of the great glowing pond burbled, a soothing sound, and above it was a great silky tinkling waterfall, which crashed like glass into the pool and up to the shore.

Haiyzel smiled. This was a good spot, indeed...

๐Ÿงบ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿง€ ๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿž ๐Ÿฏ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ โ˜๏ธ โ˜๏ธ โ˜๏ธ ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’š โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŸก ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ”ต ๐Ÿ’š โค๏ธ โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿต โ˜• ๐Ÿ› ๐ŸŒฟ ๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒฑ ๐Ÿ‚
Wakumi, getting the letters from her friend, was on her way towards the picnic spot. She had already left the sea far behind and followed with water until she reached the hill. The Honengame then looked up at the sky. Sunny weather with only a few clouds, perfect day for a picnic. Like usual when she roams the lands, Wakumi was in her human form, wearing her usual kimono which she had cleaned for this occasion. She also brought with herself those drinks that Haiyzel loved so much.

"Yo, Kanahri-san!" she waved, smiling as she spotted her friend.
As she was running towards Haiyzel, Wakumi slowed down a bit when she spotted the waterfall. The soothing sound of falling water as so nice...
Haiyzel Kanahri (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Haiyzel woke abruptly from her nap, lookout round the hills and waterfalls, the familiar horizon where she had fallen asleep ...

A less familiar, yet no less welcome, face had appeared in a startling silhouette at the edge of the hill!

"Oh, gosh!" Haiyzel muttered, sitting up. "I feel like I've slept for ages. Wakumi-saaan!"

She stood up and waved a long, tanned arm. It felt floppy so she put it down, and grinned sheepishly as Wakumi approached. "Hey," she said, "Sorry, I guess I sat down and got sleepy... Did I keep you waiting any? I hope you weren't lost. Uh, the food is over in the basket there, but I need to straighten out the blanket."
She turned, looking at the sparkling water, running its majestic and glittering course down the mountain face.

"Isn't the waterfall pretty?" She beamed.
"I wasnt lost, luckily I managed to get there." Wakumi said, fixing her bun. She then ran to Haiyzel, smiling. "And you already prepared the food? Nice! I have brought some of those herbal juices you liked so much."

She then looked at the waterfall again. "Yes, its very pretty."

"Your hair looks beautiful!" Haiyzel remarked, pulling Wakumi in for a clasp of their hands. "It's good to see you! What did you bring? Peach juice? The lemon one??" She giggled mischievously, not trying to hide that she was looking for a bag or something with the juices.
"Come sit down if you want, we can have some grapes and cheese, or this nice fruit bar - I really like that one - and there are apples and nuts in *this* side of the bag..."

She rummaged around cheerfully, and plumped down a flat cushion for her friend to sit on.
"Oh, thank you." Wakumi blushed as Haiyzel puled her into her hands for a hug and she hugged back. She really liked that her friend complimented on her hair. "Well, I brought mint, lemongrass and peach." she then responded to the question.

Wakumi then sat down and began to eat some of the grapes Haiyzel brought. It tasted really sweet. A wide smile crept to her face as she was eating the fruit, while doing so she proceeded to bring out the herbal juices from her bag.

Grinning at Wakumi's shyness, Haiyzel sat delicately down and began to make a sandwich. "Toss me a bottle, will you?" The lemongrass would go perfectly with her butter and jam sandwich.

She took a sip and sighed, happily. And sleepily. She had just gotten up from a nap, after all - oh! That reminded her!

"Do you like coffee creams? I've found them recently at a lovely shop, and they're really tasty. They're caffeinated, though, so you have to be careful if you eat them."

meltaways__27665.1414431564.800.800__32350.1586662609.190.190.png
"Okay, here you go." Wakumi gave a bottle of lemongrass juice to Haiyzel. She then looked at the coffee creams. They indeed looked tasty, she have never tried them before. "I would like to have some."

"Help yourself!"

She pushed the box closer.

"Have you heard any new music lately? Strains of sound from the oceans? I heard a lovely piano ballad recently, but I hardly remember a bit of it." Haiyzel remarked, munching a sandwich. "There was a nice rap song I heard, but it was Korean and I couldn't memorize it in one sitting either..."
"Well, I listened to the song of the whales." Wakumi said as she took some coffee creams from the bag. "Also, I recall some bard guitar music from the last town I visited."

She then ate from the coffee creams. They were really good!
"This coffee cream....." Wakumi beamed. "Its delicious!!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kanahri and Wakumi's Hangout Spot

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus