Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Show us your custom templates!

I'm curious to see the various custom templates folks have made or had made for their characters. Do you have one? Why not post a link to the site you're using it on here?

Please let us know who made the template, if it's not your own work. p;
Auberon Moderator

I have no custom templates because I am the absolute worst at CSS, but I would love to see what folks have done... and any tips they may have! :)
Smile (played anonymously)

I've been itching to make something new for a while.
SociopathicFrog

Hello ;u;
Hope I didn't misunderstood your topic, but I have some custom adoptables done c:

Here, everything is credited and stuff if it needed.

http://sociopathicfrog.deviantart.com/gallery/44318689

I'm sorry about giving an external website, but I still need to figure out how does RPR works xD
Hooke Topic Starter

Smile wrote:

Dude, I've actually admired Smile's template for ages. 'Course it helps that I'm a huge Alien franchise nerd. XD

SociopathicFrog wrote:
Hello ;u;
Hope I didn't misunderstood your topic, but I have some custom adoptables done c:

I'm sorry about giving an external website, but I still need to figure out how does RPR works xD

Actually, I'm asking people to show off their custom RPR templates! Epic members can make their own, so their character sites look unique--check out Smile's character site for an example of a gorgeous custom template in action. P;

If you make adoptables, though, I suggest posting a thread advertising them here in the Art & Creativity section of the forum! Your designs are adorable, and I'm sure people will be interested in them. <3
I wish i had a custom template
SociopathicFrog

Hooke wrote:
Smile wrote:

Dude, I've actually admired Smile's template for ages. 'Course it helps that I'm a huge Alien franchise nerd. XD

SociopathicFrog wrote:
Hello ;u;

Actually, I'm asking people to show off their custom RPR templates! Epic members can make their own, so their character sites look unique--check out Smile's character site for an example of a gorgeous custom template in action. P;

If you make adoptables, though, I suggest posting a thread advertising them here in the Art & Creativity section of the forum! Your designs are adorable, and I'm sure people will be interested in them. <3

Aww thanks so much, will do for sure ^^
TheLily

It's not mine because I don't have any money for Epic (or any idea how to make a template), but Claine has always had amazing profiles, but my favourite is this one.

Hopefully no one minds that I put someone else's here.

Edit: put in the right link!
Claine Moderator

I don't mind ^^ I'm so glad to hear you like it.

Another one of my favourites is this one I made for Copper_Dragon. It was a team effort. I did the code, but she made most of the artwork.
Haha, I was just thinking about replying to this topic with that template in mind! :D

It was a lovely joint effort, too. I could put down 'on paper' (on digital screen) what I wanted it to look like, and Claine knew awesome coding magics (level 99 magics!) to make it happen~! 8D
Hooke Topic Starter

Man, these are some gorgeous templates. Thanks for sharing all these, so far!
Claine, that template is super awesome <3
I can't afford an epic membership, and I'm too new yet to want to spend money here anyway... but I keep wanting to create templates, even if I can't use them.

CSS makes me happy. ^^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Show us your custom templates!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus