Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » scenario time!!!

The rules are simple, a scenario will be given out and you
(or your OC) will have to state exactly how you would react NO MATTER WHAT or take the alternate choice provided. Then you will create a new scenario for the next player to answer. But if you can't come up with any way how you would take it then you must use the alternative choice provided by me OR if the player provided a alternate choice.
So to start off:
You have 20 guns all aiming at you and you are being commanded to jump into a star wars era carbon freezing chamber so you can be frozen. How do you react?

ALTERNATIVE: you get turned into a goat named Bill.
I move around so they will kill me, and not make me go into the freeze chamber. ;)

Scenario: Your computer crashed and the zombie apocalypse starts, what do you do?

Alt: You find an eyeball in the toilet.
Mister Mxyzptlk (played anonymously)

I scoop up the eyeball and stick it in my nose!

Scenario: You're being chased by a charismatic 5th dimensional imp. What do you do?

Alt: You've been turned inside out.
captianTACO Topic Starter

I sit down and have some pie with the dimensional imp.

Senario: you have been told you must to beat Medusa in a staring contest or die. What do you do?

Alternative: call Zeus Dumb and fatty
Stare at Medusa through a mirror. ;)

Scenario: Your about to be pushed off a cliff because of something you didn't do. What do you do?

Alt: You lost your leg now what do you do?
Doctor Zoidberg (played anonymously)

Well, that depends.
If I have the lost leg, I simply glue it back on with tissue glue.
If I don't, I can be a peg-leg pirate! YARHAR, NOW YE LISTEN TO ZOIDBERG!

Scenario: You just found your second meal of the week, but there's an alley cat eating it! What do you do?

Alt: You have to perform a double kidney transplant with claws for hands.

*loads gun*

Ain't no alley cat gonna eat my lucky charms...

Scenario: you are doing a rp on this website when suddenly your computer crashes and every single character players made on RPR spring into our world of existence. What do you do.

Alt: you are forced to play with a role player who godmods,trolls, does the *kills you* thing AND.....well in simple terms you must play with the WORST role player in the history of RPR or be the reason why the website shuts down
Hide in a closet while all the RP characters roam free.

Scenerio: You're in a dark alley way at night and both ends are blocked by big men. What do you do?

Alt.: Your mom tells you you're moving to antartica where you will have no internet service. What do you do?
Sergio (played by PANGAEA)

*raises his hands* It's about time you found out I slept with all your mothers. *chuckles*

Scenerio: The rapture has come, and you are one of many who have been left behind while Satan rules the earth. You must wait 7 years until the next rapture comes, but in that time there is no Holy Spirit to give conviction, so you no longer have that feeling that tells you what is right and what is wrong. In addition, if you're planning to go on the 2nd rapture most who are on Earth wear the mark of the devil and if you do not have it then you will struggle to buy any foods, eat, live, and those who do have the mark will do everything in their power to destroy you. Such as crucifying, stoning, ect..

Alt: You are on a machine that is keeping you alive and you hear your family and the doctor discussing whether they should 'pull the plug'. So far they are edging toward the topic of letting you die.

((.. Don't you just love difficult questions? XP))
I do love difficult questions! And I always wanted to be a Mad Max bad arse! I chose the first scenario, play Mad Max...ine...steal what I need and save the downtrodden simply because I'm defiant, not out of a desire to do what is right! I will survive!!! >.> Until the 2nd Rapture!

Scenario: The world is caught in a time-loop, repeating the same 24 hours over and over again. You are the only person who is aware of that fact...and the only one who can stop the time-loop and set the Earth back on track. However, if you do you will put the planet on a collision course with a rogue asteroid that will destroy all life on Earth.

Alt: You're dressed in a dirty, ratty t-shirt, holey jeans, your hair looks like a rat's nest, you haven't showered in two weeks, you're picking your nose, and you bump into a stranger who turns out to be the love of your life...your soul-mate. Catch...your soul-mate is a germaphobic neat freak!

I tell my soul mate that the only reason why I look like this is because I lost a bet...(usually will always work)

Scenario:you discover that your parents are not your parents but actually North Korean sleeper agents that are planning on providing nuclear launch codes that will detonate all the nukes in your country but your actual parents are government agents sent to kill the people that raised you. The catch is they think your a enemy as well.

Alt: You're turned into a a statue of a dragon but is stuck in a permanent state of consciousness and unable to move(dang I feel evil)
I sit there for all eternity watching everyone move on with their lives.

Scenerio: Every single text you have ever sent is now posted on the internet. What happens now.

Alt: You are walking to your car after being out late with your friends. While in the parking lot you see to guys coming towards you. One on your right and one on your left. There is not enough time to get to your car and try to get away so you...............?

Now I feel evil. :)
I make an effort to have it taken down, but otherwise continue on with my life, confident in the knowledge that I've never texted anything damning or generally not already somewhere on the internet. (Yay, I'm boring!)

Scenario: You've finally completed the long, arduous task of completing college - only to discover it was all meaningless. The school is fake and unaccredited, your degree is useless, and you've got all those loans to pay off.

Alt: Batman picks you to be his new sidekick, complete with all the risks.
I become the Insane Shadow and fight crime with the best.

Scenario: You phone just died in the middle of a power outage, which won't come back on for a week.

Alt: Your being chased by hungry, angry, and very large bears in the forest with nobody around.
I don't give a crap for two reasons. 1. I don't own a personal phone. 2 I hardly use the phone.

Scenario: You get a case of really annoying hiccups that lasts for two weeks.

Alt: You get stung by a bullet ant.
Artistic_Otaku_Freak

I get extremely annoyed and do anything possible to MAKE IT STOP!! also cry. cause it would stress me out. =^=

Scenario:You get stuck in a dark closet with your crush on accident :o

Alt:Some rude son of a beesh spills a drink on your favorite EXPENSIVE outfit !
Nate Daxin (played by 11Rain11)

For the closet one-

*blushes like an idiot but can't think of what to say*

For the spilling one-

Nate would either set the person on fire (if they are a total jerk)

or

just get new clothes.

The scenario-

Somebody randomly runs into you with their face, hence accidentally(or on purpose?) they kiss you on the lips.

or

you suddenly are on fire.
HallowsEve

For the first scenario, I would probably stare at them silently for a long minute. Then ask them, "So you couldn't just ask me out on a date first? I like free food so I probably would've said yes."

Scenario:
Someone steals your car just to drive it off into a pond and run away.

Or

You get pushed off a boat and into shark infested waters
First scenario:

*sees car in a pond and the guy running away*
*Sighs* What a dick. Looks like I've found my new target.
*loads magazine into Desert Tech SRS sniper*

Scenario: you wake up paralyzed from torso down and you're attached to an IV.

Or

a thunder spirit-horse appears and starts trying to zap you with lightning.
For the paralyse one I'd probs laugh it of yelling this was my dream! YAY!

You kiss your crush just to drop dead later

Or you walk into a nuclear testing facility WITH NO FRIDGES OR INTERNET

Now I feel eeeevil muhuhuhuhu

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » scenario time!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus