Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dear Me (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jakob and Zoe (played by AshJones)

Alright for starters this roleplay will be slightly based off of the musical and movie Dear Evan Hansen but you don't have to have seen them to roleplay this topic with me. If you're just interested in it then please just feel free to tell me.

Muse A - Me
Muse B - You

Muse A goes to therapy for his great numbered account of mental issues he has going on. But his life hasn't been all sunshines and rainbows. He lives with his crazy family, gets bullied, and sticks out like a sore thumb in school due to being literally the only emo style kid there. Muse A goes to school with Muse B and they're both seniors this year. Yup this year, the school year has just started again. Muse B is one of the quiet nerdy kids, but Muse A has had a crush on Muse B ever since middle school.

Though this year is going to be a bit different for everyone. Muse A starts to watch Muse B a bit more closely and one day in the library Muse B prints out a letter to himself. This having been an assignment from Muse B's therapist. Though as Muse A starts to tease Muse B with the letter he actually reads through it, and sees that the letter mentions stuff about his sister in it which sets him off.

Though as Muse B tries to explain Muse A storms off with the note and Muse B runs after him.

Despite Muse A and B seeming to look like enemies now.... this is just where their blossoming friendship is to begin.. Let's see where this goes.

I'd love to roleplay this with anyone who's interested so please comment below or message me if you are.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

i am interested :3
interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dear Me (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus