Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Andorthal's garden cave

By now Aisling was too tired to go on. She was hungry and getting grumpy.

"A meal of candy bars might satisfy you, Naureen, but myself, I need some meat and such. Even a bowl of vegetable beef soup would be a treat for me. Let's look for a place to spend the night. I need some sleep while you romp about on guard duty." she spoke to the tiny sugar glider who chattered happily as she nibbled on a snack sized Baby Ruth bar.

"Look over there! a beautiful garden to rest in. That is the ideal place to rest for the night." she spoke as she walked over to the area without noticing the cave since she was so weary. A bushy area was the destination.

Once there, Aisling tied the leash to a branch of the bush and sat down on the suitcase to eat her dinner before she slept.
Startled, Aisling jumped up and looked about. It was then that she saw the dragon.

"I am so sorry, Sir Dragon. I have more than enough treats and I was (and still) so tired after walking all day. I am trying to find a place to work, you see. I lost my position and need a new one. But I will move on to another spot so I won't bother you." she spoke as she sat her suitcases up.

Naureen didn't want to go and ran from Aisling.

"Oh do be reasonable, Naureen. This is not a public garden. So please do come along now." she spoke as she kept the leash tight as she walked down the line to pick up the tiny sugar glider.
'Thank you Sir Dragon. I will head there." Aisling spoke with a tired smile as she caught the squirmy squirrel and placed her in a netted bag like cage.
"Naureen, you will have to go into your cage for a while. I can't afford for you to make a disastrous mess while I am trying to speak. "

Roisin waved bye to the dragon and set off for the lodging with high hopes of becoming a permanent maid there.
(Hi I'm sorry I'm new, can I just start off from here or is there a separate form?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Andorthal's garden cave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus