Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Andorthal's garden cave

Andorthal (played by Thatnerdychick) Topic Starter

TheCreator7 wrote:
Startled, Aisling jumped up and looked about. It was then that she saw the dragon.

"I am so sorry, Sir Dragon. I have more than enough treats and I was (and still) so tired after walking all day. I am trying to find a place to work, you see. I lost my position and need a new one. But I will move on to another spot so I won't bother you." she spoke as she sat her suitcases up.

Naureen didn't want to go and ran from Aisling.

"Oh do be reasonable, Naureen. This is not a public garden. So please do come along now." she spoke as she kept the leash tight as she walked down the line to pick up the tiny sugar glider.

"There is a home up the hill, go there. they take in travelers in exchange for doing sweeping I believe."
'Thank you Sir Dragon. I will head there." Aisling spoke with a tired smile as she caught the squirmy squirrel and placed her in a netted bag like cage.
"Naureen, you will have to go into your cage for a while. I can't afford for you to make a disastrous mess while I am trying to speak. "

Roisin waved bye to the dragon and set off for the lodging with high hopes of becoming a permanent maid there.

"have a good eve." he would say as he waved them farewell and waited for further visitation.
Briar (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Radha had been out gathering herbs in the forest when she caught sight of the glowing trail, and heard voices in the distance. Intrigued, the Fae paused in her previous activity to go investigate. She nodded in passing towards those on their way out of the cave as she stepped inside.
"Greetings," She said to the dragon, offering a small smile. In truth, this was not something she had expected to come across... but then again, it wasn't a shock, either. All sorts of beings dwelled in the forest, and interesting things were always happening if one knew where to look. And apparently today Radha had been in the right place at the right time.

"Happy hallows eve! " he would state with a hearty laugh as he gestured to one of the fruit buckets, go ahead, have some and do enjoy."

After looking over the array of fruit for a moment, Radha picked out a bright red apple. Tucking it away safely into her cloak, she bowed slightly to the dragon. "Thank you, kind dragon. This is very generous of you." Then she spotted the flower clip that was kept separately from the fruit, and curiously inquired, "May I ask what that is?"

"These are gifts for someone who I think needs a bit more of a pick me up. just... like. you." he would nudge the basket forward. "

Radha blinked in surprise. "Oh- r-really? Well... thank you," She smiled, picking up the clip and admiring it for a moment. "It's beautiful... This is very kind of you." She murmured, affixing it to her hair. She certainly hadn't expected to be given such a lovely gift, and was very grateful to the generous dragon.
The Snail (played by Kim)

Abruptly, a plume of musty smelling smoke blossoms from the forest floor, leaving in its wake a very startled looking, very large snail. At nearly three feet tall, it's quite large enough to make out the details of its shocked expressions - eyes wide, stubby head-tentacles waving in consternation, and big soggy mouth ascribing a perfect O.

Blinking rapidly, it regains enough of its bearings to gurgle, "HELLO?" in a wet, dour voice at Radha and Andorthal.

"GREETINGS! PLEASE, COME HAVE YOURSELF A FRUIT OF SOME SORT." he would exclaim back with a hearty laugh.

Upon the sudden arrival of the Snail, Radha turned to look at the being in faint surprise. "Hello..." She said, stepping back to make more room. "Actually, I should probably be going... Thank you again, Dragon, and I hope the both of you have a good night." She turned and walked away after that, briefly waving back at the two before disappearing into the forest. There was a lot to wonder about such a large snail that could apparently speak, and the dragon seemed like someone with much to learn about as well, but Radha didn't want to overstay her welcome, or annoy the others with her curiosity, and so opted to leave them be. Besides, she still had herbs to gather.

The Snail's eye stalks "blow" backward, leaning away from the dragon's loud reply. It looks almost - but not quite - as startled to receive a reply as it did to have appeared. Blinking goopily, it slowly raises its eyes back to a level position, and begins inching forward. "Are you... a lizard?" it inquires suspiciously.

"Good bye," it adds with a gurgle, swinging just one eye stalk to watch Radha leave.

"Well my shelled friend. I am a lizard yes, in the same way a great white shark is a fish. We are simply a rather notable species. I for example, am a lesser forest dragon, the lesser coming from my size you see. A greater forest dragon could be as much as three times my size."

The snail's lips peel back in an urgently uncertain expression, and it shrinks slightly into its shell. "Oh," it responds, seeming to only understand part of this explanation. "...Are you the sort of lizard that eats snails?"

"No my friend, I merely eat plants. Thus why I garden and grow them within my cave, and why I have some fruits on offer, though if you'd prefer leaves or vegetables I would not mind fetching some." he'd offer.

This changes the snail's demeanor completely. It re-emerges completely from its shell, eyes showing delight. "Ooooooooh!" it coos at the mention of a garden, stretching its neck in front of itself as it continues to inch toward Andorthal. "Yes, I am very hungry, may I have some of your fruits?"

"Oh of course." he would say, plucking two of the mundane kind from the baskets and handing them over. "Do enjoy, and have a lovely hallows eve. " such a cheerful fellow he was.

The snail made a gurgling noise of pleasure, cramming the fruits into its mouth and chewing with a large smile on its face.

Then, abruptly, it sneezed, and vanished into another column of smoke.

and with that, the snail was gone, it had been a good halloween... NOW TO GET CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.
(Hi I'm sorry I'm new, can I just start off from here or is there a separate form?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Andorthal's garden cave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus