Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Fictional character you have fell in love with

7654melody7654 Topic Starter

Arbutus wrote:
Shane and Elliott from Stardew Valley, and, of course, the cookie "right from the oven", Almond Cookie. <3 And, uh, Rye Cookie... She's beautiful. And many more. For example, Eduardo from Eddsworld. Also, I once crushed on part 2/3 Joseph from Jojo, but there was a thing about him that grossed me out, and now he is only a character I like. And the fact you're attracted to a fictional character is nothing bad, it's actually cute!

I share my "fictional crushes" with my boyfriend because our tastes are really similar. :) Sometimes we joke about the fact we have so many fictional character crushes.

man same, I have a small group of friends that we talk about them with
7654melody7654 wrote:
ALTY_Heave wrote:
Honestly, there’s too many to name haha
But I fixate a lot on these four: Kaito Momota from Danganronpa v3, Zuko from ATLA, Giovanni Potage from Epithet Erased, and Izumi Miyamura from Horimiya! I don’t actually want to date them XD (pretty sure this is a lie? My mind is going on overload) but I’ve fallen in love with their personalities. There’s plenty more, too. My mind just chooses to fixate on certain characters at certain times for some reason lol.

And there’s no problem with having fictional crushes!! I also have autism, so I have “issues,” as they say. We just think differently ;)

holy shoot I forgot about how much I simped for for Giovanni, I was so said when the show ended on a cliffhanger

Samee!! I needed more of him tbh </3 I hyperfixate on him a lot! He’s my favorire soup boy lol
ChebaTheBee

For me it'd be Dracule Mihawk from One Piece and Victor Vran from the game that well, is named after him. -v-

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fictional character you have fell in love with

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus