jahvitnayy251.jpg

unknown.png

fight me
Hades from Kid Icarus.
How could I ever forget the character that gave me my nickname? :D

cV9NKRm.jpg
7654melody7654 wrote:
”Fictional character you have fell in love with”
Well, teenage me will admit to having a crush on Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy…

SlTOn3W.jpg
Well, I have a ton of fictional characters I have fallen in love with, but the one that I love the most is Deku/Izuku from My Hero Academia..

cPQFDaGj_400x400.jpg
ShadowFlame2022

I have quite a few, but one that I've always liked was Chicha from "The Emperor's New Groove"
deu3oy3-896e1954-865b-4a60-8ca5-056292b818c3.jpg
Akali_Fang

hmmm this one is a bit difficult but if we are going with recent binges I'd have to say rue from euphoria. <3
SunbroTheAbysswalker

okay, so this is less of romantic attraction and more 'oh my god I love this character so much because of their design and how they're funny and how they fit into the world', but, Spamton!
Aw-h9_g0c-PMaiNGGXZYast9yO7cFTn-OqCBP5PH5x-SxpCXBR1hLdT3InYb_DqwYuaQPOtfLuXWw7xeXXq6oalCdlXE1yKYFdXnRWS1rJhPL1aiHA57RaTyeKkFYoD_DkvPV3TVE7DPjVCfpJhw6ufPDmZ7OygzD-kJ9dd9IEOk24T07j1oHTAS4YqJYPEnry26MHBsaP0zc0PLr-LhFyTbeSlaFrSBlpShNDgDhH8HzmLTGkTP8jlB17m7rDkGdNcWWYh6hGERsVhes1zUlhDcYFyNFL6U5-b19PQK2I3w81m5lNQdn9wqcWokYHbFerLjZFQkiy2ET2W5FyHbtjG1Njbbm2iBu_a6jSdoR2R2SP9pEvuoolzTeH7jvLsS7T3dlpRh96_1rfDdb9fkOyqy_jhHM-KN1J-7aHDZ7OKvHFmcWxtFWgxFnOZ88tacq6sfAy_8KEqknfxhnHUeGJOlNnwX2X0MWa1iVSUkRS0zJWubVEloX68cihU92bxMROkpsMfDzMRrRqnTIwDxD7nOlQhajw3eSaiIjK4dPlZPaN_JLANrjJyOWbUzuc3A2UQQqcw3X4g0B2YNXz9yt2dwbq9VQSYrTYr2_RJn0qC1SuUAbpnCKxZUpSebx153oj_wHWiHtgWYAPZLvOZXMYvc9dTSFcnBvgIX72UYc3kimGcHgAAV9Ha541Ndws_IXIp84-U81vH25W42x5qoCJos=w340-h344-no?authuser=0.png

i think about him almost every day, and it doesn't help that i can draw him XD
There have been plenty but of all time I'd have to say it's a really close tie between Ahsoka Tano and Omega (from Star Wars Bad Batch). These are more like how DanganronpaFan feels about Spamton. More so I love their design, the character and their development, and really just how they really represent a strong female lead. As many people are aware there are a lot of 'strong female characters' out there that are pretty annoying an unlikable. What's great about Ahsoka and Omega is they are great, strong female characters who aren't annoying but rather enjoyable to watch.

Of course, that's an opinion, but I've had plenty of people agree with me.
Four from BFB. That's it.
Greasyunglereigen.jpg
Luminescent_Snow

Pretty much every single Genshin Impact character ever... They are way too pretty for my pan little brain-
nindyaru

Pfft...

Yuno Gasai 🗿
media%2FEwxdTgwU8AsoSlI.jpg
Honestly, there’s too many to name haha
But I fixate a lot on these four: Kaito Momota from Danganronpa v3, Zuko from ATLA, Giovanni Potage from Epithet Erased, and Izumi Miyamura from Horimiya! I don’t actually want to date them XD (pretty sure this is a lie? My mind is going on overload) but I’ve fallen in love with their personalities. There’s plenty more, too. My mind just chooses to fixate on certain characters at certain times for some reason lol.

And there’s no problem with having fictional crushes!! I also have autism, so I have “issues,” as they say. We just think differently ;)
Dralt Goddamn you Lib why he gotta be so handsome

Also Roy Mustang, from Fullmetal Alchemist.

And Ellen Ripley.
CheshireMitsu

Bishamonten
look
just
look at her
shes from Noragami
EEEEEEEEEEE
7654melody7654 Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Honestly, there’s too many to name haha
But I fixate a lot on these four: Kaito Momota from Danganronpa v3, Zuko from ATLA, Giovanni Potage from Epithet Erased, and Izumi Miyamura from Horimiya! I don’t actually want to date them XD (pretty sure this is a lie? My mind is going on overload) but I’ve fallen in love with their personalities. There’s plenty more, too. My mind just chooses to fixate on certain characters at certain times for some reason lol.

And there’s no problem with having fictional crushes!! I also have autism, so I have “issues,” as they say. We just think differently ;)

holy shoot I forgot about how much I simped for for Giovanni, I was so said when the show ended on a cliffhanger

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fictional character you have fell in love with

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus