Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » hero X fan/villian RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HEY!!
so I want to do a hero X Fan/ the person they rescued RP I mainly got this idea from an MHA RP I did but I like the idea. you or I can be the hero, I'm not picky. it's a free-form RP and but there's a terrible accident and the hero saves the victim. (if one of us chooses to be the villain) then the hero and villain have a battle and the villain runs off. again it's all freeform.
this RP can be:
Hero X Fan

Hero X Villain

Villain X Citizen
whatever you want really.

I do:
M x M
F x F
F x M
non-binary X anything

(ANYTHING X ANYTHING)
if you are interested just comment or DM me!! have a great night and drink water and have a snack lovlies!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello :)

I would like to do hero X fan

I have a charecter who is a human, but he isn’t on here yet.

I like fluff and romance, no horror or body horror please. Just mild stuff.
I would like to try this out :000
ShadowFlame2022

Blackwinter46 wrote:
HEY!!
so I want to do a hero X Fan/ the person they rescued RP I mainly got this idea from an MHA RP I did but I like the idea. you or I can be the hero, I'm not picky. it's a free-form RP and but there's a terrible accident and the hero saves the victim. (if one of us chooses to be the villain) then the hero and villain have a battle and the villain runs off. again it's all freeform.
this RP can be:
Hero X Fan

Hero X Villain

Villain X Citizen

I do:
M x M
F x F
F x M
non-binary X anything

(ANYTHING X ANYTHING)
if you are interested just comment or DM me!! have a great night and drink water and have a snack lovlies!

Sounds interesting, I would like to RP.
Akali_Fang

ooh I'm interested, any of the combos really^^ Let me know which one you have the least of :)

Iam pretty open to anything, I only do fxf for romance tho.
Angel (played anonymously)

Blackwinter46 wrote:
HEY!!
this RP can be:
Hero X Fan

Hero X Villain

Villain X Citizen

I do:
M x M
F x F
F x M
non-binary X anything

(ANYTHING X ANYTHING)
Would love to use this charater as fan/news reporter
Interested
Jaydey (played anonymously)

This seems fun! Can Jae be a Villian?
Oliver (played anonymously)

hey, this seems really cool! would love a hero x villain mxm rp with Oliver as the villain, if that sounds good!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » hero X fan/villian RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus