Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Any Guild Wars 2 players?

ChebaTheBee

Hey guys! Was wondering if there are any folks who play that fantasy MMO, Guild Wars 2. c:

If you do - what do you love about the game? What were your favorite moments there? Have you ever roleplayed in the game? What are your favorite race(s) and class(es)?

I myself, ho boy, LOVE character customization. Like, the amount of cosmetics there are in the game makes me want to get a lot of them for more possibilities. XD Plus loading screen artworks are just so pretty, they're like paintings. T-T Another thing I love would be mounts and gliders. Mounts cause of their divesrity (including the fact that they have abilities, like how raptor can jump long distances and how skimmer makes travelling underwater and on water easier) and gliders since they make stuff easy as well!

As for my favorite moments one of them would be after I joined this one guild I'm currently in. I was on voice chat with one of the guildmasters and another guildmate. (For context: this scene was in our guildhall which is Windswept Haven) In one part where you have tables that are formed in circles I started jumping from one table to another as I exclaimed "Weeeee!" The guildmaster laughed and joined in goofing around. The guildmate was like "What are you guys doing?" I said something in the context of "oh we're just goofing around" and asked if he wanted to join. The sad part was - he didn't want to. ;-; But it was awesome to goof around with the guildmaster though. XD

When it comes to roleplaying in-game, I have before. I'm not certain about looking for potential rp partners in-game nowadays but I'd really love to get back to Guild Wars related roleplays someday.

Then favorite races and classes. My favorite races would be - charr ((!) my top favorite ;v; they're just so cool and I love it how they run on all fours, PLUS the fact that they have horns and four ears :O), sylvari (they're just so lovely and cute, you can make adorable plant people) and I also love norn (norn have compelling culture to me, will have to read more about them though, since I have one norn lady that needs to be fleshed out). Then classes would be - thief (despite being difficult to play it's really cool, daredevil specialization is awesome oh my..), ranger (love it that you can give silly names to your pets! Plus druid is *chef's kiss*), necromancer (ho boy it's just cool, I have a reaper and am planning to create a scourge at some point) and guardian (dragonhunter for the win! However, firebrand is also nice...). Another class that is nice to me is mesmer (mirage... I think I might main that one at some point!)!
nindyaru

I played guild wars 2... years ago. I don't really remember much. Hmm... no, I haven't roleplayed in the game and don't have any favorite race or class. I remember I was really into it for around a month but my bad internet connection always kept disconnecting me from the games, and then I grew bored and stopped playing. I remember the world is beautiful, though.
ChebaTheBee Topic Starter

nindyaru wrote:
I played guild wars 2... years ago. I don't really remember much. Hmm... no, I haven't roleplayed in the game and don't have any favorite race or class. I remember I was really into it for around a month but my bad internet connection always kept disconnecting me from the games, and then I grew bored and stopped playing. I remember the world is beautiful, though.

Oooh I see. I do agree the world is pretty! And having bad internet connections is relatable. ;-;

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Any Guild Wars 2 players?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus