Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Smoking Badgirl/BadBoy Teen angst Adventure (open)

Jessie Levinson (played by MacieLightfoot)

9fb8bbc4e4300d28707c4579b6c62019-1.jpg

Jessie Levinson... A girl who took to smoking cigarettes at age 15. She came from a very farm tough family who knew good work ethic and knew how to keep the lessons well. But in her hard times from the very time she left Camp Caprice in the summer of 2063 after the summer session or season was over... She endured the loss of her mother to Schleraderma... End-stage. It took her hard and from there it got worse for her. Sadder. Her father a little later than that... went for a ride and never came back. Only came to later learn that he died in a crash and it left only her and her brother to remain. Problem was... her brother was Mutilated and turned dead as Caesar's ghost. he was shanked. as reports were to go. She throughout all that between her mother's death and her loss of her brother... Emancipated. She made her way over to California where she came under the tutelage of Andre Possleson. But also came to befriend a girl named Laura Lancaster. A girl who smoked and was seen as the bastard child of her own family and she too was rebellious all the more.

"Jessie: *Sighs* I just lost my mother and my brother and i have been at odds since. My dad even left and has not come back.

Lauren: That sucks, girl. You have had a really ****ed up life since then. But… now that you’re on your own and living on your own… Want to get a start on living a new life. diving into new things to create a new identity for yourself?

Jessie: Sure.

Lauren: *Tossing a carton of smokes to Jessie* Here.

Jessie: What are these?

Lauren: Those are Cigarettes. A Carton of Newport.

Jessie: Where did you get these?

Lauren: One guess. It’s standing over by the end of the walkway that is behind the store we’re only a few feet away from.

Jessie: Do they know that you’re here siphning their supplies?

Lauren: Not a clue. Not a clue at all. Care to have a first light?

Jessie: Okay.

A Minute later…

Lauren: *Holding out her pack and having Jessie take a smoke from her pack*…

Jessie: *Taking a smoke and holding it in her hand* … *Placing it in her mouth and being handed the Lighter*

Lauren: You know… I too am also Emancipated. I did it because my parents hated me. They never loved me. To them… I was considered as the bastard child… one that they never wanted but had.

9fb8bbc4e4300d28707c4579b6c62019-1.jpg

Jessie: *Lighting up* … *Smoking* … I’m very sorry that you were treated so horribly. Is there anything i can do?

Lauren: I don’t think so. Besides… it’s not your issue to worry about. Really. I mean… that i appreciate your concern and compassion. But you really don’t need to worry about it. Really.

Jessie: I got to head back to where i’m staying at. The landlord will be wondering where i’m at soon as i told him that i was just going to the liquor store to grab some snacks.

Lauren: Okay. Want to meet up somewhere sometime?

Jessie: sure. You have a # where that i could reach you."

The story sets in Burbank, California...

at the local cafe...
Silvana: *walks in the cafe, always looking over her shoulder to make sure no other relative from the Clan is following her* "Tsk... at least some freedom!" *sits at a table by herself, if she notices the two girls she gives no sign*
Jessie Levinson (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Silvana: *walks in the cafe, always looking over her shoulder to make sure no other relative from the Clan is following her* "Tsk... at least some freedom!" *sits at a table by herself, if she notices the two girls she gives no sign*

(There is only one girl at the table.)

Jessie: *Looking out the window* This city sure can be pretty dull. *Blowing smoke up into the air* I Miss my mother. But i couldn't have given a flying shit about my father. It wouldn't have been so damn bad if he didn't lay the floor for the demise of my brother and my brother got killed too. *Sighs*
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he walked inside the nearby cafe bored really since he mostly just hung out at home smoking in his room but his father made him push him self to get out side and get fresh air but in the end he went inside once again and sat down at a table putting his feet up and looking outside without saying anything*

Kurai Zankoku wrote:
*he walked inside the nearby cafe bored really since he mostly just hung out at home smoking in his room but his father made him push him self to get out side and get fresh air but in the end he went inside once again and sat down at a table putting his feet up and looking outside without saying anything*

Jessie only turned to see a teenage boy there at the side table and it was then where she began to feel her heart race. She never met the boy... didn't even know who he was or where he'd come from... but just the sight of him was making her feel fuzzy.

Jessie: *Turning away fast suddenly feeling pretty shy* ...

*he noticed her out of the corner of his eyes but kept to him self and ignored her and soon opened up a book he had brought and started to read quietly not minding the silence in the cafe but it also bothered him since he would like having loud things around him*

Kurai Zankoku wrote:
*he noticed her out of the corner of his eyes but kept to him self and ignored her and soon opened up a book he had brought and started to read quietly not minding the silence in the cafe but it also bothered him since he would like having loud things around him*

Jessie blew a little smoke but all while trying to not act out in shock due to feeling a bit of attraction towards the guy. She also saw that there was a teenage girl. She couldn't help but wave at her. Maybe to perhaps acknowledge that she was there. That she was being seen.

Jessie: *to the girl* Hey there. Are you here... alone?

*he sighed now wanting to smoke but he hadn’t smoked for only 5 minutes he did smoke while walking here but maybe it was a good idea to smoke but he wasn’t sure if they would allow him so he resisted to smoke*
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Kimberly was 8 years old when it happened. Her family and she were on a trip up in Vegas. The trip was very extravagant and there were always things to do. Always. You know that Vegas is known so highly as Sin City. It’s always been. To this day… still is. Always will be. But it was also known as a high excitement location for live shows… Gambling. Concerts and the whole shebang. She was there and just walking on my own to our hotel room as the rest of the family was out gambling. Her older sister… She was back at our home here in Metropolis and she’d been just at the house. Watching T.V. All of a sudden… She heard a knock at the door and as curious as she was… She wanted to see who was at the door. She went to go check it out. Unfortunately… When she did… a homeless dirty man… well… Maybe not dirty. But he was homeless. He came in and broke in. Grabbed her and ripped off her clothes. Then started to expose himself and before she could escape… he hit her… knocking her down. By the time she came to… He had already penetrated her and violated her. It left her totally broken inside. While she had that happening to her… Kimberly was still in Vegas… Walking her way over to see a show that was of a famous magician duo. Her parents and she heard about him all during our trip coming to Las Vegas. Figured that... shit. With all the talk... they must be pretty groovy. So they decided to head to see the show. All of a sudden ahead of them... there was this crowd just gathering and it was due to something possibly as stupid as maybe a disagreement. But this fight was about race. Race between Mexican and blacks. Someone was heard spewing some anti-semitic references and things. Calling them the N-word. Jiggaboos... Blacks calling Mexicans Wetbacks and Beaner babies. The whole skit. IT went back and forth. for at least a few minutes till one side got so heated up that it came to blows. Her parents were uneased by it and didn't want to be caught in the middle of it all. They tried to go around and avoid it. However, from the time they tried to do that... till the point it got really bad... the gathering grew to a very large crowd. Her parents got somehow caught in the group. They tried to escape and before we were able to reach safety from the fight that was breaking out... Kimberly nearly got slammed by the fight as she was in between her parents. A couple of the blows came right to her.. outta nowhere. She got bruised up pretty fairly but not brutally. Thankfully. It was hours later when they finally got back to the hotel room. Her parents were rattled by the ordeal and she was so so traumatized that she didn’t speak. She didn’t even make a noise. She couldn’t. But signs of my ordeal were all over her. The scratches… bruises. Marks. Everything. 3 years later… She was 11 when her sister Linda confided in her that she had taken up smoking. Smoked a year ago by that time. It was then that she gave Kimberly… her first pack. Parliament reds.

Kimberly 8 years later was still traumatized from the event and had trust issues but she walked to the new school with her head held high, she had no clue what she would do but she had to do something to break out of her comfort zone and maybe meet some new people. She hadn't realized that she had walked into the Cafe with her head down and she sat down at a table saying nothing ordering nothing. She needed to escape from her family, she had to make new friends, but that wouldn't be easy for her. So quietly she sat.
Silvana: *looked up idly from the list of drinks, which she had been studying half-heartedly, and noticed a lightly muscular guy with black hair. The toned shoulders caught her attention, but before she could thnk of anything to do or say, she noticed another girl sitting by herself was waving at her. She threw her head back and looked at Jessie, an eyebrow raised* "Unless I have an invisible boyfriend..."

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
Silvana: *looked up idly from the list of drinks, which she had been studying half-heartedly, and noticed a lightly muscular guy with black hair. The toned shoulders caught her attention, but before she could thnk of anything to do or say, she noticed another girl sitting by herself was waving at her. She threw her head back and looked at Jessie, an eyebrow raised* "Unless I have an invisible boyfriend..."

Jessie: *Looking to see a couple of girls close by* Hey... How's it going?

Jessie didn't even know who they were. She never met them at all and yet she was wanting to communicate with them. Maybe with all her bad girl mystique... She didn't want to be alone. She wanted to be with someone. She looked at the menu and saw that they had coffee. She ordered up a large coffee. It was a start for why she came to the cafe. A start of possibly something wonderful. But then again... she was with a bad girl rep all her own. It was just her way of maybe branching out.

*he soon put his book away and leaned his head on his arm looking at a picture on his smiling at it* “didn’t know they could do that I wonder would that happen to him as well maybe I should ask him about it and everything”
Silvana: *she wanted to roll her eyes, but then noticed there was something familiar about the girl, even if she had never seen her before. A sort of an 'out of place' look* "... and your name is?" *she finally asks*

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
Silvana: *she wanted to roll her eyes, but then noticed there was something familiar about the girl, even if she had never seen her before. A sort of an 'out of place' look* "... and your name is?" *she finally asks*

1-2.jpg

Jessie: I'm Jessie. Jessie Levinson. I'm an emancipated girl with a history of sadness. Namely losing my mother to Scleroderma. My brother being murdered a week after his girlfriend/Ex-girlfriend moved away... My father leaving the family and never coming back only to be found dead. Yeah. sad. All with just a couple years.

Jessie didn't even know the girl. She didn't even know if the girl would be interested in what she had to say. But she knew that she had to at least try. If she could perhaps find one friend. One besides Laura Lancaster... who introduced her to smoking cigarettes... She had to get into finding a means to making another friend. Someone... Anyone.

*he soon pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up and started to smoke in the cafe not caring what others thought of him or anything so he blew smoke out of his mouth turning to face the cafe with the people inside it not looking at window anymore but more like at the people*
Silvana: *chewed on her lower lip as she heard out Jessie* "Wow, that's... rough? My father is a surgeon, maybe he could have done somethibg for your mom" *frowns* "And a lot of people seem to want your family dead, huh?" *with power came grudges, si she had ofren heard her grandparents say, so maybe it was the case fir this girl's family too* "I'm Silvana Aliprandi. Silvy will do" *the black haired fellow with nice muscle tone meanwhile seemed to have noticed them, which peaked her intetest*

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
Silvana: *chewed on her lower lip as she heard out Jessie* "Wow, that's... rough? My father is a surgeon, maybe he could have done somethibg for your mom" *frowns* "And a lot of people seem to want your family dead, huh?" *with power came grudges, si she had ofren heard her grandparents say, so maybe it was the case fir this girl's family too* "I'm Silvana Aliprandi. Silvy will do" *the black haired fellow with nice muscle tone meanwhile seemed to have noticed them, which peaked her intetest*

Jessie didn't know what to say to that. However she listened to what was said and grinned. "Silvana?" she thought. She never came to learn of that name or come across anyone who would have such a name. But for what it was worth... it was a name. And at least she was being given the time of day and heard. Not blown off as if she didn't matter a bit. She nodded.

Jessie: You might be right. However i can't seem to figure why anyone'd want for my family to be dead. My family was full of ranchers and farmers. Pretty much Farm-land and ranch field tough. I didn't get to taking up smoking till i came to California. Although with how things were going... I wouldn't be the least bit surprised... not at all... if i were someone who was deemed a threat to someone and once they learned of the reality that i still existed... they make attempts at trying to off me.

Jessie wasn't itching for someone to come kill her. She wasn't wanting to be taken out. But she knew that it was gonna only be a matter of time. She was alone in the world. Her family was gone. She was all that remained of the Levinson family. She was all that remained. She did have a benefactor... A Landlord who protected her... would keep her safe... But no matter how much she would come to depend on him and feel safe by him... He was not the same. It was not the same as if having a real family.

*he had a bored expression on his face while watching them talk to each other why did people always want to get his attention or whatever it was always like they were trying way to hard and it made him well annoyed but it was funny to watch how desperate they could be to get a good looking guys attention on them*
When Jessie explained that her family were ranchers, Silvana's eyebrows arched slightly. She had been brought up to think that the people who needed bodyguards were figures of prestige - politicians, statesmen, CEOs - and any form of "labor work" seemed too under the radar to be really envy-worthy. But it was also true that criminality thrived more easily among the commoners, wasn't it? Her grandmother had drilled this teaching into her mind when she was already very young and she had no reason to believe otherwise. And not all people who got to be rich were _born_ rich; it was part of the reason why her grandmother Isabella disliked her mother, whose ancestors had built up a good standing despite having no real rank or title of their own. So maybe a large enough ranch with a lot of employees could still be considered a worthy target for the desperates.

She examined her nails trying to think of the next course of action. Associating with a girl who might have such lower upbringing might be detrimental, but somewhere deep, deep inside her shallow armor, she felt kind of... bad for Jessie. Here she was, about Silvana's own age but without a family to support her... possibly, because some lowlife had taken it all away from her. And there was again that strange sense of familiarity... of wanting to belong somewhere, that she had seen mirrored often in her own eyes.

On a slightly less empathethic level she also wondered whether she'd have better chances to impress the handsome black haired guy by showing herself supportive to another young girl in distress?

Finally, she shrugged her shoulders.

Silvana: "You should get a bodyguard. It's what I'd do if I thought someone wanted to kill me. But on the bad side, it means you can't go anywhere by yourself. And I don't like that, I... prefer when I can just be myself!" *She tilted her head at the mention of cigarettes, narrowing her eyes. She'd never smoked herself, but she knew older girls who did.* "Can I try one?"

*he shook his head knowing what was happening but soon got up and walked over to them and looking at them with the cigarette in his mouth* “seems like you you two want the attention of me I’ve noticed you guys looking at me a lot but I’m going to just say I’ve never met you guys and I’m just here to look for friends I guess nothing else”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Smoking Badgirl/BadBoy Teen angst Adventure (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus