Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Smoking Badgirl/BadBoy Teen angst Adventure (open)

Jessie Levinson (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
When Jessie explained that her family were ranchers, Silvana's eyebrows arched slightly. She had been brought up to think that the people who needed bodyguards were figures of prestige - politicians, statesmen, CEOs - and any form of "labor work" seemed too under the radar to be really envy-worthy. But it was also true that criminality thrived more easily among the commoners, wasn't it? Her grandmother had drilled this teaching into her mind when she was already very young and she had no reason to believe otherwise. And not all people who got to be rich were _born_ rich; it was part of the reason why her grandmother Isabella disliked her mother, whose ancestors had built up a good standing despite having no real rank or title of their own. So maybe a large enough ranch with a lot of employees could still be considered a worthy target for the desperates.

She examined her nails trying to think of the next course of action. Associating with a girl who might have such lower upbringing might be detrimental, but somewhere deep, deep inside her shallow armor, she felt kind of... bad for Jessie. Here she was, about Silvana's own age but without a family to support her... possibly, because some lowlife had taken it all away from her. And there was again that strange sense of familiarity... of wanting to belong somewhere, that she had seen mirrored often in her own eyes.

On a slightly less empathethic level she also wondered whether she'd have better chances to impress the handsome black haired guy by showing herself supportive to another young girl in distress?

Finally, she shrugged her shoulders.

Silvana: "You should get a bodyguard. It's what I'd do if I thought someone wanted to kill me. But on the bad side, it means you can't go anywhere by yourself. And I don't like that, I... prefer when I can just be myself!" *She tilted her head at the mention of cigarettes, narrowing her eyes. She'd never smoked herself, but she knew older girls who did.* "Can I try one?"

1-3.jpg

Jessie: Sure. *Standing up and walking over with her pack* It's okay with me. Just the fact that i've finally got someone to talk to... That's the best part. I hate being alone. Although i technically will always be alone due to being the only member of my family left alive. Eh... Ces' la Vie.

Jessie paused in her mind then as she couldn't begin to fathom the idea of what she had just said. She was in total disbelief that she was becoming rather okay with the fact that she was alone. No one can ever get used to being alone. It leaves a hole within their hearts that will never know completion which in Jessie's case... she was big on family. She was a devout follower of the sole premise that if you don't have family... you're essentially empty. It made to where all she had was her habit... her loneliness and all the time in the world to wonder if there was to be a better life for her than the one she had now come to adhere to.

Once she reached the table where Silvana was...

Jessie: *Offering Silvana a cigarette* ... Cigarette?
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he sighed and walked away and heading outside of the cafe and smoking more since it felt like he was stuck in the cafe but he felt better when he was outside some how so he stayed there for awhile before crushing his cigarette since it was almost all the way gone*
Silvana: "You'd sing another tune if you knew my family!" *rolling her eyes* "Sometimes I'm glad when I can get the chance to be alone. My father's always busy with work, and my grandmother...."

Silvana trailed off, feeling still the sting of rejection. She had tried for years to make her grandmother proud, but nowadays all that Isabella Aliprandi seemed to think about was her newest granddaughter, Silvana's cousin.

Silvana: "My family can be _obsessive_ sometimes. They always expect so much out of me, but no matter how hard I try, it's never good enough!" *angrily snorts and shoves away the list of drinks* "And they just won't stop rubbing it in my face, and being horrible to my mother... so when I can get away on my own and have some free time for myself...."

But once more she stopped, realizing it probably sounded like small beans compared to what Jessie's own experience must have been like. She hesitated, then took the offered cigarette.

Silvana: "Thanks. *rolls it between her fingers pensively* ... You know, maybe you can hang out with me and my friends, sometimes. If you'd like? You can even come over at my place for a slumber party with us..."
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Kimberly didn't say anything, she pulled out her phone and pretended to text her no existent friends, and boyfriend. She had no boyfriend or girlfriend. She had no idea when she would open up but at some point, she would. Right now she stayed mysterious sitting by herself even shoeing the waiter away when he came and offered her a drink. She looked at the people around the cafe she tried not to reach for the pack of parliament reds in her jacket. She almost did and when she got close to needing a smoke she started to fidget.

*the did actually order some it was down coffee he ordered and blueberry muffin also he sat down after his food and drink were read and went back to reading his book in really in the mood to chit chat or anything like that so he would probably ignore anyone who tried to talk to him*
Jessie Levinson (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
Silvana: "You'd sing another tune if you knew my family!" *rolling her eyes* "Sometimes I'm glad when I can get the chance to be alone. My father's always busy with work, and my grandmother...."

Silvana trailed off, feeling still the sting of rejection. She had tried for years to make her grandmother proud, but nowadays all that Isabella Aliprandi seemed to think about was her newest granddaughter, Silvana's cousin.

Silvana: "My family can be _obsessive_ sometimes. They always expect so much out of me, but no matter how hard I try, it's never good enough!" *angrily snorts and shoves away the list of drinks* "And they just won't stop rubbing it in my face, and being horrible to my mother... so when I can get away on my own and have some free time for myself...."

But once more she stopped, realizing it probably sounded like small beans compared to what Jessie's own experience must have been like. She hesitated, then took the offered cigarette.

Silvana: "Thanks. *rolls it between her fingers pensively* ... You know, maybe you can hang out with me and my friends, sometimes. If you'd like? You can even come over at my place for a slumber party with us..."

1-3.jpg

Jessie: I'd like that. *Smiles* You know... you vaguely remind me of someone i once met at Summer camp a couple years ago. She was rather cheery and seemed to have had this... alternative life. She even gave me this rather cheesy but very sweet friendship bracelet. I'm not sure where she is... but she's been like a friend. Only problem is... i fell out of contact with her and what she's doing now... I don't know.

"There’s something I want to tell you
There’s something I think that you should know
It’s not that I shouldn’t really love you
Let’s take it slow

When we get to know each other
And we’re both feeling much stronger
Then let’s try to talk it over
Let’s wait awhile longer

Let’s wait awhile
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

Remember that special night
When all of the stars were shining bright
We made our first endeavor to stay together
We made our very first promise
To love, to share, and be real honest
But on that very first night
It wasn’t quite right

Let’s wait awhil
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Our love will be great
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

I didn’t really know not to let all my feelings show
To save some for later so our love can be greater
You said you would always love me
Remember I said the same thing to you
You don’t have to be frightened with my love
Because, I’ll never give up on you

Let’s wait awhile
Ah well before it’s too late
You know you can’t rush love, love

Let’s wait awhile
(Ooh hoo hoo)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Wait awhile
(Our love will be great)
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far, oh, oh, ooh

Let’s wait awhile
(Let’s just take our time)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Your love’s so good
We shouldn’t rush in
(Let’s wait awhile)
Slow it down
(Before we go too far)
Ooh

La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da
La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da da
La da lee de da da de de de

I promise, I’ll be worth the wait”

That song played in the background as she reminisced back to Summer Camp. Her summer at Camp Caprice. Remembering what it was like and once she came to... She sighed and then seconds later...

9fb8bbc4e4300d28707c4579b6c62019-1.jpg

Jessie: *Pulling out a cigarette from her pack and placing it on her lips; Using the lighter and lighting up; Smoking* She was pretty sweet. But, Silvy... We could sure make a memory of this. Should we hang out and perhaps go to the mall together? Maybe skag on some hot guys? *Winks*

But that was when she saw a lonely girl sitting at a table a little bit away and in the back...

Jessie: *Calling to the girl* Hey... Lonely girl. What's the long face? Why're you sitting alone?

She was reaching out...
Kimberly Gillerson (played by FrostWolf)

Jessie Levinson wrote:
Aliprandi Clan wrote:

1-3.jpg

Jessie: I'd like that. *Smiles* You know... you vaguely remind me of someone i once met at Summer camp a couple years ago. She was rather cheery and seemed to have had this... alternative life. She even gave me this rather cheesy but very sweet friendship bracelet. I'm not sure where she is... but she's been like a friend. Only problem is... i fell out of contact with her and what she's doing now... I don't know.

"There’s something I want to tell you
There’s something I think that you should know
It’s not that I shouldn’t really love you
Let’s take it slow

When we get to know each other
And we’re both feeling much stronger
Then let’s try to talk it over
Let’s wait awhile longer

Let’s wait awhile
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

Remember that special night
When all of the stars were shining bright
We made our first endeavor to stay together
We made our very first promise
To love, to share, and be real honest
But on that very first night
It wasn’t quite right

Let’s wait awhil
Before it’s too late
Let’s wait awhile
Our love will be great
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far

I didn’t really know not to let all my feelings show
To save some for later so our love can be greater
You said you would always love me
Remember I said the same thing to you
You don’t have to be frightened with my love
Because, I’ll never give up on you

Let’s wait awhile
Ah well before it’s too late
You know you can’t rush love, love

Let’s wait awhile
(Ooh hoo hoo)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Wait awhile
(Our love will be great)
Let’s wait awhile
Before we go too far, oh, oh, ooh

Let’s wait awhile
(Let’s just take our time)
Before it’s too late
(Let’s wait awhile)
Your love’s so good
We shouldn’t rush in
(Let’s wait awhile)
Slow it down
(Before we go too far)
Ooh

La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da
La da lee de da da de de de, da da da da la da da
La da lee de da da de de de

I promise, I’ll be worth the wait”

That song played in the background as she reminisced back to Summer Camp. Her summer at Camp Caprice. Remembering what it was like and once she came to... She sighed and then seconds later...

9fb8bbc4e4300d28707c4579b6c62019-1.jpg

Jessie: *Pulling out a cigarette from her pack and placing it on her lips; Using the lighter and lighting up; Smoking* She was pretty sweet. But, Silvy... We could sure make a memory of this. Should we hang out and perhaps go to the mall together? Maybe skag on some hot guys? *Winks*

But that was when she saw a lonely girl sitting at a table a little bit away and in the back...

Jessie: *Calling to the girl* Hey... Lonely girl. What's the long face? Why're you sitting alone?

She was reaching out...

Kimberly looked up assuming she meant her, she didn't know what to say she wanted to open up but she didn't know-how. But she waved and didn't say anything she just waved. She knew she should answer but she didn't know how, she was assuming it was obvious on her face though, she knew she looked lonely and she was.

Kimberly: *Looking at Jessie* Family. *She grabbed her parliament reds and lit a smoke*
Silvana listened to her go on about her friend and how they had fallen out of touch. She couldn't imagine what it had to be like, but then again all her friends had known her since kindergarten, they had literally grown up together and lived in the same neighborhood.

Silvana: "Maybe there can be ways to look for her? On social networks or the like... or maybe even in person, where was this camp you went to? Perhaps she's returned there other times and someone might know more about her?" *She grinned at the mention of going out to the mall, now that sounded like a fun idea* "You've won me when you spoke of mall! Why not, there's always something fun to do... and if it's large enough I won't run the risk to end up meeting someone from my family that wants to drag me to see things that only interest THEM." *She rolled her eyes, glad that she could rely on the excuse of showing her new friend around the mall if she met one of her cousins or, even worse, her aunts. Looking up when Jessie adressed the other lonesome girl, she turned in her direction curiously*

*he headed outside and unknotted the knot he had put on the leash for his Doberman and started to leave the cage with the dog* “that place seemed a bit boring to me but I couldn’t really read with all that talking also”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Smoking Badgirl/BadBoy Teen angst Adventure (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus