Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What's your least favorite/favorite...

Five (played by LostWanderer)

"The sky, it is a wonderful place," Five lookup, as if she wanted to fly, but couldn't for some reason, "What is your favorite person you know?"
Cain (played by kujiou) Topic Starter

"Myself, easily," Cain said, a glare in his eyes. He was the best person alive, so of course, he was his favourite person!! "What's your favourite accent?" Cain asked, humming.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"My own, obviously. It's a sort of deep hell accent. You know... from down in even hell's underground. Where the fancy-wancy demon bosses keep their dungeons. I can't really explain what it sounds like, but if you're listening to me, then you should totally be aware of it by now!"

"What is your least favourite kind of soup that you've tried. It only counts if it's been called a soup. So unless someone's served it to you as a soup, stuff like dish water doesn't count!"
"Not sure what it was called, but there was a stew I tried once in the Sylvan territories. Made with fatty meats and spicy vegetables." The Dwarrow visibly shuddered in revulsion, before shaking their head fiercely. "Never again. Stuff clings to the throat going down, burns something fierce. Half suspect they were trying to poison me."

Pondering, Len leaned forward as they thought of a question to ask. "What is your favorite song, or type of music failing that?"
The eyes behind the vixen mask took a pensive expression. "You know... there's not a real 'favorite type' when it comes to music. Maybe it's just the effect of having lived for years with a robotic dog who liked being my personal juke-box, but I'm less drawn to particular types or music genres than I am to the individual songs - depending on the moment." Lost in thought, she seemed to have forgot the first question entirely - until she suddenly said: "But if I had to pick an all time favorite, it would be... Ivano Fossati's La Volpe, or the song of the fox when the winter comes." She hummed along the italian ballad for some instants before going quiet. And this time it was some minutes before she spoke up again.

"What's your favorite holiday?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"The Lunar Festival! There's fireworks, drinking, -and- a lot of grudge settling, which means a LOT OF BRAWLING! Not a huge fan of returning the money I owe, which is a fair amount more often than not- but hey, three out of four, that's better than most holidays which feature only one of the above at best, and also the fighting is usually not part of it and end up spending the night in jail. Am I right MY FREAKING SISTER IN LAW!!? Anyway.. yeah.. Lunar Festival if only 'cause I get an excuse to punch that ugly b in the mouff. I have no idea what my brother was thinking..."

"What is.. your favorite punching attack? I.e. uppercut, left jab, haymaker.. there's a lot!"
Liam Zohe (played by Alidal)

"I personally prefer swords, but I do know a few punching attacks. I like jabs. They're quick, and unpredictable, yet simple."

"What is your favorite gift you have ever gotten?"
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Probably the clock I got, it is great, I even ended up making it better too! Also what is your favorite thing to try and do, even if you aren't the best at it?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What's your least favorite/favorite...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus