Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Emily smiled at him when he kissed her cheek. "Yeah sure that sounds like fun." She said to him with a big smile on her face and kissed his cheek back. "I better get home see you tomorrow." She said with a smile and hugged Andrew tight before making her way home.
He watched her from his house until she walked into her home, then he went inside too.

Emily went inside and smiled happy for she was in a good mood and she was not going to let a lost diary damper her mood for she have been meaning to burn it in the past. She did her homework and painte for a few hours before falling asleep an hopes tomorrow would come soon.
The next morning, Andrew came over and knocked on her door. He was holding a rose and smiling happily.

Emily was the one to answer the door in a light blue sun dress with simple flats, and her hair braided to the side side. "HI Andrew." She said with a smile and hugged him and saw the rose. "Wow what a pretty rose." She said with a smile.
He held it out to her, "It's for you. There's no thorns," he smiled.

"Aww you are so sweet Andrew." Emily said with a smile as she took the rose and smelled it. "It is so pretty thank you." She said as she kissed him and hugged him tight. "I am going to go put this in a vase so come inside." She said as she let him in and went to go find a vase for her rose.
He kissed and hugged her back, then stepped in and followed her around.
"So... What do you wanna do today?"

Emily got a vase for her Rose and filled it with water. "Mr. Collins got me tickets to the amausment park that his co worker gave him and he gave it to me since we are dating so you want to go there." She said with a smile on her face.
"Sounds good to me," he smiled and nuzzled her cheek affectionately.

Emily giggled when he did that for she really liked it when he did that. 'Alright then I think we are good to go." She said with a smile and nuzzled him back happily. 'So lets go now and start having fun." She said with a big smile.
"Sure," he wrapped his arm around her, "Need to tell anyone first though?"

"No the Collins know that is why I got the tickets I told them about hanging with you tomorrow and Mr. Collins gave me the tickets so we are all set to go now." Emily said with a smile and she nuzzled him happily and hugged him more. "so let's go have some fun."
"Alright, lemme just tell my parents," he smiled and walked out with her and back to his house.

Emily smiled and followed him and was just very happy to be with him. She was mainly happy to just be with Andrew like this.
He notified them then grabbed his car keys and got into the vehicle.
"Wanna go eat lunch first?" he offered.

Emily smiled as she got in the car with him. "Sure I haven't eaten yet." Emily said she had a healthier appetite now and she did not look so thin to were her bones showed.
"How do burritos sound?" he asked as he pulled off their street.

"That sounds good actually right now." Emily said with a smile for she liked them but she could not handle the spicy ones. "Its been a while since I had my last burrito." She said trying to sound funny a little.
"Alrighty," he nodded and took her to a mexican joint a little ways away and held her hand as they walked in.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus