Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

Emily smiled as she held his hand I tithe Mexican joint and was happy to spend time with Andrew. " I am so glad I can time with you like this." she said with a smile.
He smiled and kissed her cheek, "I love you," he whispered and went through the line and ordered his burrito then let Emily order hers.

"I love you too." Emily whispered back and ordered the Burrito that she wanted also. She smiled at him and let go of his hand knowing hhe needed to pay but she wanted to get to her purse for she wanted to pay for her food.
He wouldn't let her though, and he pulled his wallet from his pocket, then payed for their burritos at the checkout counter.
He carried both their trays to a table and sat across from her.

Emily couldn't help but laugh when he would not let her pay for her food. "Ok you are good at blocking since you blocked me from paying for my food." She said with a smile for she never really expected Andrew to pay for everything every time they went out.
She smiled as she sat across from him and started to her her burrito and smiled happily. "You are too sweet to me you know that right?" She said with a smile on her face before double check to make sure she had the tickets in her wallet and she did.
"No, I'm the perfect amount of sweet. I love you," he smiled at her. "There's nothing I want more in the world than to make you happy. I'd pay for a million burritos if I had to~"

Emily giggled a little as she ate her burrito. "You are still really sweet." She said with a smile and stood up and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "And that is a thank you for paying for my food one of these days I should treat you." She said with a smile as she went back to eating her food happily.
"Just keep doing everything that you do," he smiled, "The lunches you make me are good enough."

Emily smiled at him as she smiled at him. "I will defiantly cook something for you one day." She said with a smile as she finished her food. "I can't wait to go to the amusement park together never been to one so this will be a fun adventure for me." She said with a big smile for she was excited and glad her foster dad gave her the tickets to the place. Emily looked at Andrew and moved some of his hair out of his face.
He blushed a little bit and then held her hand over the table. "I'm kinda excited too," he grinned and finished the last bite of his burrito.

Emily smiled at him and was glad he was excited as she sat there just happy to be with Andrew. Relaxed as she waited for him to be ready to go. "I will be right back I am going to use the girls room." She said as she got up and went to take care of her business and clean her face a little after she was done and went back to where Andrew was.
He was waiting patiently for her to return, and he smiled at her when she did.
"So... Is there something else you might wanna do today?"

Emily smiled and hugged him. "I have tickets to the amusement park so lets go there and ride some rides together." She said with a smile and took his hand in hers so they could get going.
"I mean afterwards or before?" he asked and nuzzled her cheek.

"Hmmmmmm I ma not sure I did not plan that far ahead." Emily said with a laugh for she was just happy to be with Andrew. "I rather go to the Amusement park now and for after I do not know maybe just relax with you after a fun day." Emily said truthfully for she was just happy to be with him like this.
He blushed a little and kissed the top of her head, "Alright, sounds good~" he grinned at her.
About half an hour later they arrived at the amusement park and he stretched widely before taking her hand and walking in with her.

Emily smiled at Andrew when he kissed the top of her head and was excited about today.
Once there Emily held Andrew's hand as they walked to the enterance she gave the person the tickets and they were let in. "what ride do you wan to go on first Andrew?" she asked with a smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus