Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"Um I don't know my locker number I was suppose to go to the office first to get my locker number and combination until you stopped me and practically dragged me to the nurses office." Emily told Andrew as she made her way to the main office and got her locker number and combination written down. Once she got that all taken care of she tried to figure where her locker was since it was her first day there. "Uhg I hate being new in schools everying is two new and hard to figure out." She said annoyed and wished she could just hide. I rather be hiding then out in the open now."
"Well.., I'll help you through it, okay?" the wolf boy said with a smile, "Anything you need, you just ask me. If anyone picks on you, and they shouldn't. No one just picks on someone who's hurt, but if they do, you tell me. I'll help you through everything," he said with a very reassuring tone in his deep voice.
The wolf boy really was proving to be kind and he seemed sincere with everything.

"Andrew that is sweet but even if you are trying to prove to me that I can trust you its not easy for me." Emily explained to Andrew as she found her locker finally and used the combination to open it. "I had a best friend before all this craziness happen and once it did and people started to turn their backs on me my best friend followed them as they abandoned me so I don't really trust anyone and I don't know if I ever will." She said as she got the locker door open finally after 3 attempts because she tensed up so much as she talked about the betrayal. "I still remember what she said to me....'I only hanged with you because of how cool you looked and thought I could get something out of it but looks like you are no used to me anymore'.....That was painful to hear." She said as she looked at him. "Can I have my stuff now?" She asked quietly.
His ears began to droop more and more as he listened to her story.
"I'm sorry to hear that... But a guy friend is usually pretty different than a girl friend. I wouldn't want to hang out with you for that. I'm generally just a nice guy. I'm a wolf, but I'm a nice guy you have no reason not to trust me. And even if you don't, my offer still stands. I'll do anything you need and I'll help you with anything. All you gotta do is ask," he smiled as he pulled her stuff from his bag and handed it to her.

Emily took her things and winced because her arm was hurting. "Like I said trust is still very hard for me and it may take time or I may never trust again because of how I was treated and how I am." She said as she put the stuff in her locker making it a little bit easier on her as she carried her stuff around the school. She listen to him saying how he would still help her and other stuff which really confused her. "Why do you care about me or what has happen to me...no one has cared I am normally called rag doll or dumpster girl because I look like I crawled right out of one." She said to him just very confused by him as she got her sketch book, which was very old and filled with a bunch of picks and had random paper sticking out, and she had her pencils that were really small and desperately needed new ones but she never complained she made due.
"Because I'm a nice person. I don't like to see anyone get hurt like this... Especially a pretty girl..." he said the last part quietly and with a bright blush on his cheeks. He glanced at her notebook and pencils then flipped his backpack around and pulled out a small package of new, Pre-sharpened pencils, "Here. You can't very well draw or take notes with those little things, can you?" he asked, referring to the pencils she had, "I'll look for you at lunch or after school. Which lunch do you have? First, second or third?"

Emily did not hear the last part he said for he was to quiet and she sighed a little as she closed her locker and tied the straps together so she could carry it around easily. She saw him pull something out ans she refused it. "No thats ok I am no free loader I can make do with what I have besides I am sure you need those also." She said to Andrew as she placed her bag over her shoulder. She listened to his quetion and pulled out her schedual to see what lunch she had. "Um says I have second lunch." She said as she folded the paper back up and placed it in her back pocket so she could find it easily if needed.
"No, take them. I've got three more packages," he smiled, "And my mom overstocked on note books, if you need some. I've got like, five extra," he offered then smiled, "I've got second lunch too! I'll look for you. Then we can both sit with someone on our first day."

"I would still bad if I take them I mean I just would not feel right I guess to me since I am used to sacrificing stuff not people giving stuff to me or sacrificing for me." She said to Andrew as she placed her stuff in her bag. "And that was my sketch book its really old and already filled with to many sketches I need to invest into a new one and I hope soon if I can get my hand on some money....Oh forgot I already got dads money from his welfare check to use for dinner but I guess since he has been arrested I can use it for a new sketchbook." Emily said hoping her dad won't say anything about the money so she could use it for that. She then heard the Bell and sighed. "If I take those pencils will you not bug me about keeping them or any of that."
He couldn't help but laugh, "Emily! I'm Not sacrificing anything! They're pencils, I want you to keep them, okay?" he pushe the package into her hands, "I'm your friend now, whether you like it or not! I'm not gonna bug you about some stupid pencils," he reached into his backpack and grabbed three spiral notebooks, "here, take these too. And keep them."

Emily jumped back when he laughed all of a sudden which scared her pretty good. "Um Andrew please don't do that all of a sudden I do spook easily just making me want run." She admitted to him since she wanted him to know that she was easily scared so if she ran he would know why. "But I don't feel right if I take your stuff even if you are offering them to me........I just don't want get you in trouble or anything." She said still feeling weird about and still not used to the idea of having a friend at all.
"Emily, I laughed..." his expression became a slight frown, "I don't think laughing should scare you. And why would I get in trouble. It's not cheating. It's the first day of school and I'm giving you pencils and some blank notebooks. It's not a big deal. Just calm down, jeez."

Emily only looked down and just stuffed her stuff in the beg. "Thanks for the stuff and so glad you find me being skittish amusing or thinking that I should not be scared when I have lived in fear since my second year of middle school." She said trembling and her voice trembled as she rushed passed him and ran to class the best she could with a limp.
It was not her fault that she scared easily because half of the time her father would laugh before beating her. Even the smallest sounds got to her. And also she was not used to people being nice to her like he was and she did not want to cause any trouble but she still was because of the way she acted.
Andrew sighed when she ran off.
"See you at lunch!" he called after her.

At lunch, Andrew looked around for Emily and walked towards her.
"Hello," he said, making sure he wouldn't startle her.

Emily heard him but just went straight to her art Class and just drew her heart out in class wishing she could never leave.It seemed like the world of art was the world she felt like was the only place she could escape in.

When lunch time hit Emily was just sitting down at a table with a blank note book doodling random flowers that looked realistic. Emily did jump when he said Hello but that was only because she was focused on something else and she needed to get used to Andrew being around her. "Hi Andrew." She said as she pulled out a meal replacement bar and bit into it.
"You actually want something to eat?" he asked, "That's not a lunch. I can give you real food. And you won't owe me anything," he offered to her, "I'll be right back," he set his lunch box down and then ran to the serving counter and bought three slices of pizza. He returned to the table and set two of them in front of her and kept the third. He opened his lunchbox and pulled out a bag of chips and a turkey sandwhich.
"Eat up, and don't argue with me about it. I bought the pizza for you."

"I want to save the money that dad cashed for stuff like art supplies or maybe some new clothes." Emily told him when he asked about the food and she knew it was not lunch but it was better then nothing to her. But when he said that he was going to get her lunch she was about to protest about it, unfortunately he was gone before she could say anything about it and he was back with pizza. And once again he beat her to make sue she would not protest about it and she only sighed. "Fine I won't argue man are all wolf furries stubborn." She grumbled as she took the slice of pizza and nibbled at it just to make him happy. As she nibbled her food she went back to drawing.
"Stubborn? I just don't want you to starve. A stupid bar isn't nearly enough for you," he countered, "I'm just trying to be nice. Is that such a crime. Now eat your pizza, it's gotta be better than that bar," he said as he munched on his sandwhich. "May I look through your sketch book?" he asked, "I like drawing too. I'd like to see what you've got," he smiled.

Emily was about ready to throw the pizza at his face and to tell him to get his eyes check for she was at least nibbling on the pizza. "Alright alright don't need to get so mad." She mumbled as she kept doing her doodles. But she froze when he asked to see her sketch book. "That I don't think is a good idea actually." She said tensing up a lot. "I have drawn a lot of dark stuff over the years and well its enough to send me to an asylum or something all because of the suffering I did." She said not wanting him to see all the dark stuff she had drawn and been meaning to get a chance to burn at least. "But I can show you these at least they are just doodles." She said as she showed him the note book with the doodles. Well to Emily they were just doodles but they were drawing of realistic flowers that would normally take a person many hours but it did not take Emily that long.
"Oh... Alright..." he wasn't about to force her to let him look, but it did make him more curious.
He looked at the sketches and his eyes went wide, "That's amazing! I wish I could draw so realistically. My stuff is usually cartoony."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus