Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Welcome toRPR!
Alidal Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Welcome to the RPR, Alidal! So glad to see you here! :D I hope you're already well on your way to finding new friends, roleplays and universes to enjoy. Have a fantastic week! :)
Aw, thank you! Yeah, I'm thriving right now, I have a couple rps going and im feeling good! And you have a wonderful week as well!
Alidal Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Welcome toRPR!
Thank you! And I love your profile picture, its adorable! 😍
Hello and welcome!
Alidal Topic Starter

horangi wrote:
Hello and welcome!
Hello and thank you!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Alidal wrote:
Hi! I'm new, and have no idea how this site works TwT lol no I'm figuring it out as I go. feel free to message me, I'm looking for someone to rp with. I'm really laid back on the restrictions and stuff, I'm not fancy enough for that.
Anyway, i hope to see you soon! and if you dont want to rp, then i hope you have a great test of your day <3
Hello! & welcome! Hope you found your way around these parks! Feel free to PM if you ever want tp RP.
Alidal Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Thank you! I appreciate the reply!
Alidal Topic Starter

xashley16 wrote:
Alidal wrote:
Hi! I'm new, and have no idea how this site works TwT lol no I'm figuring it out as I go. feel free to message me, I'm looking for someone to rp with. I'm really laid back on the restrictions and stuff, I'm not fancy enough for that.
Anyway, i hope to see you soon! and if you dont want to rp, then i hope you have a great test of your day <3
Hello! & welcome! Hope you found your way around these parks! Feel free to PM if you ever want tp RP.
Thank you, I will!
Hello Alidal, welcome to RPR! :)
Alidal Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello Alidal, welcome to RPR! :)
Thank you!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy the site just as much as I do!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus