Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » My art

Roxy Topic Starter

Most of the art I'm sharing here is from RPs πŸ’•
Those are awesome! Wish I had money to commission you, there are so many great rp moments I’d love to turn into art but I can only do a mediocre job of traditional art :’)
Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

OMGGGG i'd love to do a commission <3 Perhaps in a month or two when i got a bit more money again <-< if it's still possible ofc
Your art is amazinngggggg!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I remember seeing it somewhere but forgot where or when. Anyway, excited to see more! πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Roxy Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
OMGGGG i'd love to do a commission <3 Perhaps in a month or two when i got a bit more money again <-< if it's still possible ofc

Thank youuu!! And sure! I don't officially open commissions but I do accept them sometimes if I like the idea! So just poke me anytime you'd like to discuss about it πŸ’•
Roxy Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Your art is amazinngggggg!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I remember seeing it somewhere but forgot where or when. Anyway, excited to see more! πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Thank you!!! πŸ’•πŸ”₯ I'm not sure but I have accounts in many websites/social media, so who knows!!
Roxy wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:

Thank you!!! πŸ’•πŸ”₯ I'm not sure but I have accounts in many websites/social media, so who knows!!

Edit:
Do you have an Instagram? I'd love to follow you if you have one. :3 Oh wait! Found it! It's in your profile!
Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy wrote:
Another RP inspired illustration of my character Eleanor and TroyLocke's character Tristan!

image.png

oml this is INSANELY gorgeous, all the details are stunning!!!
Roxy Topic Starter

DarkCrow wrote:
oml this is INSANELY gorgeous, all the details are stunning!!!

Thank you!! That one took me quite a few hours but it was fun! πŸ’•
Roxy Topic Starter

canarisjoke wrote:
I really like the look of these drawings. They are very beautiful and are drawn very professionally.

Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoy my work β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•
Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

Roxy Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » My art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus