Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork(10 only)

So, I have gotten this new drawing pad called a Wacom and software that I want to try out some more. So far, I have only done one thing on it.
First Attempt: first_wacom_drawing_by_kurosakuaranbo-d6ztgrt.jpg
Also, I will say that now I have figured out how to use the coloring better now. After I get five requests, I will take a pause on this until I have finished those requests. I will message the owners of the artwork and post the artwork on here.
Check last post
I have a Wacom too! Wacom Bamboo is what I've got. :) That's really good for your first try with it, wow!

I'd love a picture. <3 Whatever you would like to do! If you want a specific request though, I can give you one :) I have a character that's spider-girl, Spider-Man's daughter. You could always do a piece of art about her if you want. ^^
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

That is exactly what I have! I love it so much!!! <3

Also, I was wondering if you have another picture of her. ^^; I kind of do a lot of profile pics, I can do her face and shoulders, but I will end up drawing it with her hair back.
Qsilver

Huh? I have a wacom tablet as well. For your first try that pretty good. If it isn't to much trouble can you draw a picture of the angel of death? Also what program are you using?
Wow that's really good for your first try Kuro! :) If you were looking for someone to draw you could have a try at my character Gabriel? He's got lots of reference pictures :D

@Qsliver: What do you mean by angel of death? Like an angel that is solid black?
I am using Manga Studio Debut.

@Loki: Thank you! <3 Sure! I would love to. ^-^ I always liked that character of yours.
OH OH OH COOOOOOL I WANT ONE.... can you do the girl in this pic . but do the last one with the short hair

http://hiddensoul17.deviantart.com/art/kara-Silister-fairytail-rpc-403114520
Qsilver

@KuroSakuranbo14: You have manga studio...Lucky..just plain lucky. And uh, I guess. By angel of death I meant more a angel with black wings and clothes. Possibly grey to white hair, pale skin, and grey eye color. Something like that.

@hiddensoul14: Sure. ^_^

@Qsilver: Alright. Thank you for giving me the details. ^_^
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
That is exactly what I have! I love it so much!!! <3

Also, I was wondering if you have another picture of her. ^^; I kind of do a lot of profile pics, I can do her face and shoulders, but I will end up drawing it with her hair back.

I love it too! :D And sure thing!
Here's her text desc; > A beautiful girl, around her late teens to early twenties. Bright green eyes were calm and focused, and her deep brown hair went to almost her shoulders. Athletic, perfectly curved body showed that she wasn't a simple slacker-nobody. Purpose shown in her eyes. And if that wasn't a clue enough, the odd girl always ducked into alleyways and such when any trouble was stirred. A bracelet was always worn on her wrist, of a black spider. Out to save the world, as always, this was one unique Spider-Girl.

Here's the picture; pic one and an alternative outfit if you want to do something more fashionista instead. :)

Thank you so much for this deary <3 Have fun with the tablet!! :D

@CelestinaGrey: Thank you very much[*] for that! You are the next one, I should have it done tomorrow! I am going to bed now. :P

First Request done
gabe_by_kurosakuaranbo-d6ztx90.jpg
Can I get some artwork of my character vincent? Preferably standing with his hellhound pride, if its not to much trouble.
No problem at all, hope you had a good night's rest! :)

Awwww Gabe looks so cute! Man you're really good on this for your first times with it! Mine were much less pretty. XD

@Apprenticedmage: I will try to do my best. I haven't really done animals so it might not be very good. ^^;

@CelestinaGrey: I did! :3

Thank you! I figured out how to use layers.
Layers are the most wonderful thing!! :)

Second Request Done:
mayy_parker_by_kurosakuaranbo-d6zy8lr.jpg
I made this for CelestinaGrey, I originally had it layered and worked REALLY hard on it and now the layers won't save!!!!!!! I am very angry right now and sore, my neck and arm hurt big time. I hope you like it, Celestina, I am sorry for the layers not being there.
Next up is Qsilver.
Thank you! <3 <3 And no problem, I hope you get the problem figured out! For me I had to make sure it saved as a jpeg and not the 'xcf' of the working piece. I don't know if that would help or anything? Good luck, and thank you again!! :D I really like it!

I am glad that you like it! ^_^ Those hands nearly killed me! x_x I am not good at hands. xD

mayy_parker_by_kurosakuaranbo-d6zy8lr.jpg
I FIXED IT!!!!! :D I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!

angel_of_death_by_kurosakuaranbo-d702agk.jpg
This one is for Qsilver, the angel of death!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Artwork(10 only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus