Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

You've died and appeared in front of strange double red swing doors, and you can just faintly hear the steady bass of music coming from inside. You enter to see an enormous room filled with multiple races and hundreds of different aesthetics. On the outside of the club, it looks quite small, but on the inside, it's about the length of 3-4 city blocks and the ceiling is about 1 mile high.
Smack dab in the middle of the club, a sizable check in/bar stands with female half-orc receptionist, frowning {smiling} straight at you. She checks you into the club and gives you access to everything within the building. A spiral staircase in the corner of the room goes straight up to the roof where there's an overflow club.

This club was established when Lucifer's youngest daughter, Ichigo, decided to rebel against her father and act like every other demon and spirit. It originally started out as a small warehouse with just a few friends and slowly morphed into Hell's #1 party destination. Ichigo lives in the club, for her father kicked her out of their hellish home of a castle. She does go to the living realm from time to time to get inspiration for her club.
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

can I join this roleplay? I have a character (Jacob) that will work
BugIsTired Topic Starter

{{yeah ofc ^^}}
{If you could check out my character's profile it has by background and stuff}
BugIsTired Topic Starter

{{Already have and its an awesome character!}}
{thanks! I had the idea for him while trying to fall asleep}
BugIsTired Topic Starter

{{Nice thats usually when I have my best ideas when it comes to ocs}}
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob walks through the doors and looks into the building- hello? -he calls out to the receptionist- w-where am I?
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichigo, hanging out in the rafters, upside down by her tail, calls down to the one who walked through the door.- "Hey there!!! Welcome to the Underworld Club!"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-looking up shocked- U-underworld?

-Ichigo jumps down from the rafters, walks over to him and tilts her head- "Yeah... Underworld- Could you not tell before you came inside?" -Ichigo's face saddens somewhat-
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob looks at her- I mean I just didn't know I died...

-Ichigo looks up and tries to remember the rules of the Underworld- "...Ah that's typical. Everyone else didn't realize they were dead either until Ms. Girsha (receptionist) or I told them, but I'd be glad to answer any further questions you may have!"
((Could I join?))
((Hello, This looks fun! mind if I join in?))

{{Ofc anyone can join}}
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

The creature stepped through the doors, having to duck down to enter. As he stood all the way up, he smiled a toothy grin. "Quite certainly lively..."

-Ichigo who had been curled in a tiny ball in her hanging chair, poked her head up to see whoever it was that had entered.- (talking to herself) "Whoa... he's big" -She looked down at Girsha, the receptionist, and it seemed she was in a good mood so she'd leave the greeting to her. Her tail began to flick back & forth with interest, knowing that the man who'd walked in wasnt human, in life nor death.-
Ms. Girtha (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-She looks up from her computer at the towering man- "Well? what'd you expect it to be? a ghost town or sometin'?" (She has a New York-ish accent.) -She rested her head in her hand and glanced up at Ichigo.- (Thinking to herself) "Boss Kid is making me greet this one? She's the royalty here. She should be the one greeting him! ... *sighs* whatever..."
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel looked to Ms. Girtha, saying in an unamused manner, "I come from the void. There is quite literally nothing to entertain the eye and is a place where people go mad on a regular basis. Saying this place is lively is paying it a compliment."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus