Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Ms. Girtha (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

"I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about the Boss Kid's club like that..." -She glared at the man.-
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

He said, leaning forward onto his cane, "Like what? I do not believe I have foul-mouthed this club in any way, miss."
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichigo jumped down from her chair, growing in size, from 5'2" to 10' 5".- "its alright Girsha! He's not wrong. This place isnt like the overworld clubs. I just created the club as my own observatory of demons. I enjoy watching people" -She turns to the tall man- "Im sorry about her. She's always in a foul mood. I'm Ichigo Higure, a.k.a. Boss Kid." -She chuckles-

He smiles a wide grin at her, reaching out a thin hand. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms. Higure. My name is Sentinel. And that change in height is quite an interesting trick. If you would care to see, I have a few of my own."

-Ichigo politely shakes his hand w/ a little bow. - "Nice to meet you, Mr. Sentinel. And yes, everyone of Lucifer's blood can grow and shrink, and you seem like a man of many tricks." -She chuckles as her tail flicks unintentionally.-

{{gtg back online 8 pm

((Okay!))
He nods, saying, "Here's one that people always seem to like;" He held a hand in the air and snapped. In the place where he snapped, a glowing blue orb appeared, which he caught in his hand. He took off his hat with one arm, and let the ball roll down. His head, as if it was just another ball, got rolled off his neck and replaced with the orb. He replaced his hat upon the glowing crystal and held his head in one hand as he presented himself in a slightly flamboyant manner, his head smiling. His disembodied cranium said, "People say it is hauntingly pretty, how smooth I can do it."

-Ichigo applauded politely.- "I will say, that is quite impressive and smooth ... Oh! and by the way, love the outfit" -She smiled politely, her tail continuing to flick back & forth.-

The orb dissipated in a puff of frost as he replaced his head, saying, "Thank you, I tailored it myself. I have a few other outfits, however. I was planning on changing here shortly. I don't think this white gala suit fits the mood here; If you would give me a moment, m'lady, I will go change. That is if you find my suit a bit tacky for the circumstances." He had an odd, personal rule for himself; He always speaks and acts in a manner reflective of his appearance; since he is wearing his Sunday best, he speaks like an aristocrat. As soon as he changes, however, his speech patterns and parlor tricks shift as well. He had grunge, alt, punk, goth, and a thousand other aesthetic, "Costumes" he can switch to. There is a reason he's called the Social Amalgam after all.

-Ichigo nods & bows.- "Well, I don't find your suit tacky at all, but if you wish to change than go on ahead." -She smiles politely.-

He smiled, and then simply blinked out of that realm. Within seconds, he was back; He wore a leather cutoff jacket stamped to look like crocodile skin, a thick black belt with a metal ox skull as a buckle. He wore light blue jeans and a pair of shiny black boots with silver embroidery. His hat has changed to a wide-brimmed rodeo king with a hatband bearing a steel clip, which stated, "BAMF" in bright silver. He wore a pair of golden-tinted aviators and had now lost his cane. He also had a sleeveless shirt, exposing his arms, and also showed off a few dark purple tattoos. The only other accessory he had was a steel armband right above his large bicep which took the form of a snake swallowing its own tail. "Alright, Now I'm ready to have some fun. Didn't want to pop a seam in my Sunday best." He chuckled charmingly.

-She chuckles along with him.- "Interesting outfit of choice. Guess its my turn." -She removes the golden ring off her tail, expands it so that'd it fits around her easily. She holds the ring above her head and moves it down. Her plain lilac sweatshirt and shorts w/ sneakers change into a black tube top w/ a black pleated skirt w/ moons and strange symbols on the bottom of it. She also is wearing a dark purple flannel over her top w/ a black beanie on her head. She wears high top sneakers and long stockings that have been ripped and thrashed, and on her thigh, she wears a leg harness.- "Honestly, I love outfit changes." -She spins her ring on her finger for a little and than put's it back on her tail.-
Clementine sighed when she looked up at the club. She was dead, from a fire if she could rember correctly. Burns covered her face, even if that wasn’t really possible. She looked at her pet sheep, and sighed a sigh of relief when she realized that he wasn’t harmed to bad, and then she stared back at the club, and decided to walk in, knowing she would look Wildly out of place

-Girtha, who had been leaning on the reception desk, looked at the girl who had walked in.- (To herself) "Another one? How many pipsqueaks and bean stalks are we gonna get?!" -She looks straight at the girl and frowned (a.k.a. her smile).- "Welcome, doll. You're free to do whatever you please here, but try and keep the physical fighting at a minimal.
“ oh thank you, I don’t fight, I’m Just looking to where I am, do you happen to know?” Clementine asked as she smiled

-Girtha shrugged.- "Ask the the Boss Kid." -She points towards Ichigo who was talking w/ Sentinel.- "That's who you wanna talk to."
“ thank you!” Clementine said as she stepped furter into the club, making sure not to acdently set her clothes on fire

-She just shrugged in response and flipped open a magazine.-
Clementine walked father in before finnally seeing the person she was looking for. But they looked busy, so she didn’t really ask them anything, and just sat there, waiting her turn

-Ichigo caught sight of the newcomer and excused herself for a moment from her conversation and walked up the girl.- "Hey there! You new here?" -She looked down at the burned girl and immediately shrunk back down to 5' 2".- "Oh my gods!! Do they hurt?! Can I help?! Would like me to heal them?!" -Her tail started whipping back & forth, worried.-

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus