Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

“ they don’t hurt, thank you. I was just wanting to know where I might be?” Clementine asked them as she smiled weakly. “ I hope it’s close to my brother” she muttered afterwords
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

"Oh, alright." -She sighed, relieved that the burns didnt hurt, and than she cheered up and skipped to the newcomer's side.- "This here, my friend, is the Underworld Club. Established and ran by yours truly." -She bowed politely.-
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel watched the newcomer curiously. He smiled, without showing his teeth and turned to Ms. Girtha. "What's the status on food and drink?" He said, leaning against the desk a little with his arms crossed.
“ oh dear… so i am dead. What a shame, poor pan pipes won’t get his tea anymore” clementine said as she sighed
Ms. Girtha (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Girtha looked up at Sentinel.- "It's the best food you can get in the Underworld, and that's all I'm sayin'."

"I'm afraid so..." -She patted her shoulder.-

He sighed, getting back up and walking over to Ichigo again. "Sorry to interrupt you, Ms. Higure, but where could I find a bite to eat? It's been a few years since I've had anything." Void Spectres don't need food, but it can greatly enhance their power and focus, meaning that they can avoid unintentional teleportation, tethering, or warping a lot easier.

-Ichigo looked up at Sentinel, smiled, flicked her tail twice, and pointed to a bar in the back that ran the full width of the club.- "They have drinks and food there. It's all amazing!" -She paused for a moment in thought.- "Actually, if you don't mind, I'll tag along... I can't really remember the last time I ate..." -Her eyes seem to have a far off gaze to them but than she shakes her head and sheepishly smiles at Sentinel.-
“ do we have any fruit or veggies, I love them” clementine said as she followed them to the food place.

-She nodded in response.- "We pretty much got almost anything and everything."

-Ichigo ordered a Dr. pepper and some curly fries and leaned on the bar, observing the other random demons and monsters that had all died. Than she tilted her head towards Clementine.- "Pardon me miss for asking, but... what was it like? You, know... being alive and all?" -She looked up at the rafters sadly. Her tail resting beside her.-
“ I was, a simple cottage girl. It was a very nice life, and I loved my brother, and I miss him so so much” she said before smileing and asking. “ may I have a cup of hot water… and a peice of cherry pie, it was my brothers favorite” she said

"Ah... I see..." *Ichigo smiled somewhat than turned around and realized Girtha (Who Ichigo had just ordered from), was heading back to the reception desk. She hopped over the counter and got some water heating and plated a slice of cherry pie.* "Would you like some ice cream on top of your pie or some mint in your water?"
“ no thanks, I brought my own mint tea, i allways keep some tea on me…” she said before looking down to her burnt bag. “ actually yes, mint in the water please” she said, with a slight chuckle

*Ichigo chuckled w/ her and put a couple mint leaves in the water. She than looked around than grabbed a box of mint tea and hands the tea and slice of pie to Clementine with a wink. "On the house." *She pours some of the mint tea into a cup and hands that to her carefully.* "And your tea."

((I meant to reply earlier; apparently, RPR doesn't like my phone.))

Sentinel took a seat at the bar and said, "If you wouldn't mind, I'll have whatever soup's on hand and some whisky, thanks."

{{lol thats alright}}

*She nods and pours him a glass of whisky.* "Our soup for this week is Cheddar Potato soup. That alright with you?"

He smiled, but it was more of a smile that someone would have when recalling a fond memory. "Certainly. It was one of the first things I ever had when I initially visited this plane of existence."

*She nodded and smiled than walked back to the kitchen, washed her hands, put on an apron, and poured some soup into the bowl. She walked out with the warm bowl of soup and set it in front of Sentinel. She grabs a spoon from one of the drawers underneath the counter than sets it beside his bowl.* "Please be careful it's still pretty warm and enjoy!" *She went back to the kitchen and removed her apron.*
Clementine was eating her pie, and tears were welling in her eyes. She missed her brother, and as she drank her tea, she continued to sob.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus