Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Underworld Hill

0d14abc3af08061c272591464df272d0.jpg

On the boundary between the realm of humans and that of demons and beasts, there exists a space in between that serves as the connexion between the two realms; the Underworld Hill, a place that is not only the bridge to cross to either realm, but also holds a variety of creatures that find no home in either realm. It's the size of a small city, with a mix of old and modern dotted with stores selling food, rare items, and even souvenirs to take to either side, along with some hotels, departments, and homes for the creatures that wish to stay or find themselves crossing either realm too much to find a home in either.

The biggest building in this place is Twilight Station- where trains are always going back and forth to one realm and another, the station has a large place that holds many smaller shops and relaxing spots for those waiting for their trains, and even having private areas for more serious matters, working as a nexus for creatures of both realms to meet. While the trains are themed differently to fit the realm where they will depart to, the waiting area of the station has a more traditional look to it despise the implementation of modern technology: in fact, many areas of the station have signs with information for creatures that struggle with modern technology, and there's a help desk decorated with the three mascots of the station; Lia the blue Imp, Bianco the Leopard Beastman, and Mona the human witch.

Outside Twilight Station is the Autumn Plaza, the first sign creatures see after leaving the train station that leads to Gingko Street, Flamel Street, and Gehenna Street- all of them are thematic in nature due to the creatures in this place banding together.

And by the entrance of Gehenna Street is a small cafe, doors open and ready to anyone in need of a strong cup of coffee or some sugary sweets, that goes by the name of Devillion Cafe, owned by the demon Lumika.

Currently, the reason why this description looks so empty is to promote the idea of users coming here and settling their own like, tiny stores or whatever and give more reasons to post here, so I'll edit it when more people pop in with their stores and I can finish this WiP main summary ;-;\

The main point of this is to serve as an introduction post for characters that users may haven't had the chance to use yet~!

Rules:

1. Everyone is welcome here, as long as there's a reasonable explanation given in their introduction post!

2. RPR's rules still apply, so keep itPG-13ish! Any gory or NSFW scenes go to PM, and then you can return here once it's over.

3. No godmodding/powerplay. If a fight is to break out, no auto-hits. Freeform or dice-roll/character sheet mechanics are to be decided among fight participants (preferably via OOC chat to avoid cluttering the RP) to keep things fair.

4. If you have to stop RPing for an extended period of time, please make an exit. If two players separate from the others for their own scene, please make it known so that if either one stays, other people can interact with them/know their characters are free for interaction.

5. Please be kind to each other- or I'll be forced to step in. If you have a particular issue with someone, you can DM me.

6. Have fun~!
Cheshika Topic Starter

Jay Gradien wrote:
{{Hello, is it okay if I join?}}

((Yup, everyone is free to join))
JosephArrrts

(Whoops! Didn't mean to double post- I was trying to edit and clicked reply TuT)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Underworld Hill

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus