Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

Another day in school. Oliver has a perm, his hair basically ginger but not quite. It's copper. Oliver is 17, semi-tall and doesn't know his sexuality yet, he hasn't really looked into it much. Oliver has a lot going on in his life at the moment. The bell rang. Oliver is about to be late to class, hopefully he won't get detention. Oliver is wanting on the football team, but he has to tryout. Oliver walked into the class, he missed first block so that sucks. Especially on his first day. Oliver sighed, how humiliating for him. Oliver walked to his next class, he sat at the back of class.

"I am screwed. I don't know what I missed, I don't really know anyone anyway" Oliver thought to himself with his head now on the desk, he is exhausted.
Zasi Apoll (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Zasi leaned back slightly in her chair and sighed. She pulled her notes out and scribbled some auto mechanics gibberish and began doodling in the margins of the page. As she sat straight up, she caught sight of the copper-headed guy sprinting through the halls.

Oliver lifted his head slightly then let go of his bag, which is now sitting on the floor. Oliver's bag is a dark grey, it's not dirty but more worn out with some holes smaller than a golf hole. It's been like that for a while, after all he hasn't been able to afford to get new things yet. His dad is a drunk, there is no sugar coating that. So, Oliver has to work jobs so he can help his dad pay rent. Anyway, even though Oliver is completely exhausted he gathered the energy to take out his notebook from his bag. His pencil, wooden pencils. Most people like mechanical pencils but those frustrate Oliver. Especially when the lead breaks.

Oliver ran one hand through his hair as he became more comfortable in the chair, thinking he is alone. And he might be but he hasn't seen anyone yet. Is he in the right class? He doesn't know and now he is royally stressing but not showing it, he does not need to panic this early in the morning. Whatever time it is. Oliver opened up his notebook and moved the pages to the left as he was searching for his short story he was working on. Oliver is a creative writer. He writes poems, short stories, and novels although he is yet to actually finish writing a novel. Although Oliver loves writing, he doesn't let other people read it.

Oliver has his pencil in his left hand, and he scratches his pencil in grace. The words dancing along the sheet of paper, forming into sentences. Sentences forming into paragraph. Paragraphs forming into creative work. His mind completely focused on this and only this. Oliver is zoned out.

*As the bell rang, Mr. Roland began taking roll. Zasi jotted down the safety rules and spun her mechanical pencil in her hand. Mr. Roland shut his folder and looked out at the class and motioned to the class to head to the workshop.
==15 Minutes Later==
*Zasi sat at one of the workshop area stools and wrote down different car parts and how to identify certain differences between a stick shift and an automatic. She hummed to herself, unaware that the garage/workshop had wonderful acoustics.*
Bear stretched and rested her chin on her hand as she watched Zasi scribble notes about the different car parts before letting out a yawn and finally addressing the quite boy sitting at their work table “so, I guess this is our group for semester, do either of you have car experience?” She looked distracted and utterly board with car parts sitting in front of her.

*Zasi looked up from notes, and tilted her head while looking at the ceiling. She smiled and nodded.*
"I do... but only stick shifts, but I bet ya I could figure out an automatic easily."
*She chuckled slightly than went back to scribbling something down, still listening so she didnt miss anything important.*

Oliver looked up from his sheet of paper, now remembering that he is actually still in class. A girl asked him a question, so he took a second to comprehend the question but he wasn't quite sure how to answer. He didn't know her, he didn't know many people at all. Oliver put his pencil down, then Oliver made eye contact with Bear. Oliver didn't even know what class this even was, he didn't pay much attention.

"Yeah, I guess we are the group for this semester. I do have car experience but my dad usually as the car. I know the parts" Oliver said. Oliver was leaning onto the desk with his elbows on the desk, "I'm Oliver, nice to meet you."

*Zasi put her notebook back in her bag and nodded towards Oliver with a small smile. She leaned back in her chair.*
"Nice to meet ya, Oliver. I'm Zasi."
*She looked up at the ceiling of the workshop than caught the glint off of a tool in of the many toolboxes in the class. She smiled, the fond memories of her father teaching her about the gears in a stick shift and how to properly shift coming back to her. How long had it been since she was out in the garage with him...*
Bear started to crack a smile again “ Well I can tell you about a bit European cars… I fix that old green 2000 Mercedes wagon I drive” she laughed and was talking a mile a minute again “but seriously …. Nice to meet you Oliver and when is lunch I’m starving … speaking of wear are we sitting for lunch …” she smiled and bounced a bit in her seat

*Zasi shook her head and looked at Bear.*
"I believe its after next class... that or after our fourth class. I have no clue-"
*She chuckled sheepishly, cupping the back of her neck with her hand.*

Oliver smiled. This is a great start, he met some new people which is definitely progress for his own goals. Oliver went quiet as he looked at both of them, listening to every word said. Oliver looked around, taking in his surroundings, it seems like an interesting class.

"Lunch, hm. I would guess after this class, I know I missed first block. I'm not entirely sure. We can sit under the staircase at lunch if you would like to" Oliver mentioned as he shrugged, he looked tired and exhausted.
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

There was a soft knock on the door, out of which Mr. Volkov, the World Languages teacher, emerged. "Mr. Roland, got a minute? There seems to have been a mix up." Behind him, a red haired girl peeked into the classroom, observing the tools and mechanic parts splayed on the workshop tables. "Yes, sure. what seems to be the issue? Mr. Roland replied. "Well", Irene piped up "The administrative office seems to have made an error, and they assigned me to the Auto Mechanics class, instead of Advanced French that I had signed up for. They informed us it's an unfixable issue until the next semester, unfortunately."

After taking a moment of silence to ponder, Mr. Roland asked her to take a seat anywhere in the class. "I'll speak to Mr. Tremmis to see if we can get it changed. Till then, looks like you're stuck here." Irene gave him an appreciative nod and made her way to the front of the class, deciding to sit a seat away from the two tough looking blonde girls (and the copper haired boy next to them), seeing as the rest of the class seemed to be teeming with a strictly male population.

She took a deep breath in, trying to compose herself. Conjugating complex verbs forms? Piece of cake. But emmission controls? She was just as educated on the topic as a racoon. First day at Kativve, and it was already going horribly. Her aim was to make an impression and keep up perfect test scores and reputation like in her last school, but a semester without the subject she scored the best in was going to seriously damage her GPA.

Ugh, stop with the negative self talk, Ira. Auto mechanics is just for a semester. Deep breaths. She shook her head and pulled out an empty notebook and pencil from her bag.

*She smiled at Oliver and nodded. First day at a new school and already two friends... not so bad!
"Sure, I'm down for that. How 'bout you, Bear?"
*At that moment, she heard Mr. Roland talking with another teacher she didnt know and than she saw the red-headed girl from behind the teacher. She was glad that there was another girl in the class that was teeming with guys. She decided to give the new girl a small but friendly wave accompanied by a smile. She than turned back to face the front of the class as Mr. Roland said his farewells to the teacher.
"Sorry 'bout that class! Could one of you boys help the young lady out with safety notes and such? ... Alright, thank ya."
*He than went on to talk basic machinery, showing the class how to properly use them. Zasi did her best stifle a yawn as Mr. Roland went on.*
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

Irene noticed the blonde with the dark roots smiled and waved at her, but before she could return it, Mr. Roland resumed the lecture. She did noted down the foreign sounding words that she'd only vaguely heard in movies or TV shows before. Mr. Roland was thankfully teaching a relatively easy subject, and starting with the basics.

Finally, the bell rang and the class began packing up for the next period, which was the hour long lunch break. She turned to the pair of girls and the guy next to her and smiled the most composed smile she could manage. "Hey! I'm Irene, nice to meet you guys, I'm new here. Do you think one of you could lend your...." she took a moment to ruffle through the pages of her notebook. "your, uhm, safety notes? I'd be so grateful, I'm pretty clueless about machinery." She paused for a second then, as an idea lit up in her mind. "Well actually, what do you guys think about a study group for this subject? I make killer notes if I understand the concept, if that's at all enticing."

*Zasi looked over her shoulder at Irene. She turned to her and nodded.*
"Yeah sure, you can borrow my notes. I'm Zasi, nice to meet you! And I'm new here too."
*She chuckled slightly than looked at Oliver and Bear and back at Irene*
"I'd be down for that, sure! How 'bout after school?"
(CHANGING CHARACTER! OLIVER LENNON IS GONE-)

Lilly walked into the class, well aware that she is late for her first day, she isn't keen on making friends. Lilly is a chaotic-evil kind of girl, you might want to stay away from her, she is a interesting person. Lilly sees three people in the class, a lot less then she expected. Lilly has pink and black hair, with bland brown empty eyes, the kind of eyes you think she is glaring at you. She's not. Lilly walked in with a black dress on, black tights, and black block heals. She has a choker on, with a black bracelets on her left hand. Lilly slowly made her way to the back desk in the classroom. Awkwardly.

(Alright 👍)

*As the three girls made their way out of class and to the cafeteria, Zasi stuffed her hands in her pockets, looking around the halls, when she saw a girl who was clearly late. She observed her for a second than looked down at the ground, listening to whatever Irene or Bear were saying. She stopped abruptly though and told them to go on ahead as she walked to her locker, grabbed her phone and Bluetoothed her airpods to her phone and started listening to some music. She jogged through the halls to catch up with Irene and Bear.*
TiredWriter

(I want to join. Though I am not great at writing paragraphs, I am more of my one liner or multiple sentence kind of gal if that is okay with you)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus