Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Bear glared at the sheet of paper in her hand then at the door in the dang hallway. Her face was set in a hard frown. This was her mother’s idea of a joke. Finally when she looked around she saw a few boys staring at her so she pushed open the door. Taking a seat at one of the work benches in Mr.Roland’s class. Her lean tan figure was high lighted by the pink shorts and simple white blouse she wore. Her long blonde hair was in a high messy ponytail. While it was her second year at this school Bear had made a name for herself as the preppy WASP and a formidable defensive lacrosse player. Her eyes shot daggers at the few boys brave enough to try and sit next to her but as the teacher entered she let out a breath in relief that no one sat down near her.
Zasi Apoll (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*As Zasi looked around the weight room she let out a small whistle and rocked back on her heels and looked around.* [Thinking to herself] "This is an impressive weight room... Rostcher's weight room and both gyms could both fit in here and then some!" *She glanced over at the guy who she kicked out of her seat earlier, who was with his group of friends with all of them glaring at her. She shrugged knowing she could easily take them all on and still come out on top. She was used to the daggers that came their glares.*

*She went over to the Row Machine and began her usual workout. She honestly didn't care if someone was eyeing the machines she was using, if they wanted to use them they shoulda said so. Right?*

*As class ended and everyone was heading to their next period, she decided to stop by her locker once more. She reached for her phone and looked through the 15 (yes fifteen) text messages she had received. Most of them were from her friends from her old school, a couple of them from Mom and Dad saying they were coming home late. She sighed, set her phone back in her locker, and headed to Mr. Roland's class for Auto Mechanics.*
After a long yawn Bear’s face showed a look of sheer boredom as she watched students stream into Mr.Rolands class. That’s when abruptly Bear raises her hand toward the only other girl walking into the class trying.catch her attention. Bear had never interacted with the girl only seeing her in passing but Bear knew this girl was the least cringy option she has seen so far. As she seemed to catch the girls attention she motioned to the seat next to her.

*Zasi had been observing how many guys wen streaming into Roland's class. A look mixed between annoyance and disgust crossed her face until she caught sight of someone waving her over. When she went to see who it was, and her eyes lit up seeing another girl. As she made her way over to the girl, one of the boys bumped her shoulder. He turned towards her and glared in which she returned an even nastier glare, sending him off to his friends. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to the girl. She smiled politely.*
"Hello. The name's Zasi. I'm new here."
“Names Bear” she mage a paw motion with her hand and giggled at her own actions a wide whit smile feeling her face “that explains the excess of stupid grins and pointing” she flipped a long piece of blonde hair over her shoulder “why so many bruises, sports? What do you play every played lacrosse” Bear shoot off questions with a lack of decorum almost like they were old friends… this was rare for Bear but she felt a connection to the girl maybe because like Bear she gave off an air of superiority

*Zasi giggled.* "Nice to meet you, Bear!"shook her head and hands with a sheepish grin.*[/i] "The bruises are from boxing, kickboxing, and football... And I uh.... dont play lacrosse but I've seen a few games and it seems interesting!" *She chuckled slightly, already feeling a good connection with Bear. She clearly was a strong athlete and seemed pretty independent. 'This place not be so bad after all!' She thought to herself. She decided to let her Ash blonde hair down and fix it up into a bun since her ponytail had fallen during Health.*
“To bad … I’m captain of the team this year” she snatched out her notebook and pen setting it on the desk then looking back at her new friend smiling about to say something as the teacher entered

*Zasi glanced at the teacher. Her eyes widened in surprise. She tilted her head slightly towards her new found friend and whispered to her.* "Okay, but he looks maybe, maybe a couple years older than us! Are you sure that's Mr. Roland?" *She glanced over at Bear.*
Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

Another day in school. Oliver has a perm, his hair basically ginger but not quite. It's copper. Oliver is 17, semi-tall and doesn't know his sexuality yet, he hasn't really looked into it much. Oliver has a lot going on in his life at the moment. The bell rang. Oliver is about to be late to class, hopefully he won't get detention. Oliver is wanting on the football team, but he has to tryout. Oliver walked into the class, he missed first block so that sucks. Especially on his first day. Oliver sighed, how humiliating for him. Oliver walked to his next class, he sat at the back of class.

"I am screwed. I don't know what I missed, I don't really know anyone anyway" Oliver thought to himself with his head now on the desk, he is exhausted.

*Zasi leaned back slightly in her chair and sighed. She pulled her notes out and scribbled some auto mechanics gibberish and began doodling in the margins of the page. As she sat straight up, she caught sight of the copper-headed guy sprinting through the halls.

Oliver lifted his head slightly then let go of his bag, which is now sitting on the floor. Oliver's bag is a dark grey, it's not dirty but more worn out with some holes smaller than a golf hole. It's been like that for a while, after all he hasn't been able to afford to get new things yet. His dad is a drunk, there is no sugar coating that. So, Oliver has to work jobs so he can help his dad pay rent. Anyway, even though Oliver is completely exhausted he gathered the energy to take out his notebook from his bag. His pencil, wooden pencils. Most people like mechanical pencils but those frustrate Oliver. Especially when the lead breaks.

Oliver ran one hand through his hair as he became more comfortable in the chair, thinking he is alone. And he might be but he hasn't seen anyone yet. Is he in the right class? He doesn't know and now he is royally stressing but not showing it, he does not need to panic this early in the morning. Whatever time it is. Oliver opened up his notebook and moved the pages to the left as he was searching for his short story he was working on. Oliver is a creative writer. He writes poems, short stories, and novels although he is yet to actually finish writing a novel. Although Oliver loves writing, he doesn't let other people read it.

Oliver has his pencil in his left hand, and he scratches his pencil in grace. The words dancing along the sheet of paper, forming into sentences. Sentences forming into paragraph. Paragraphs forming into creative work. His mind completely focused on this and only this. Oliver is zoned out.

*As the bell rang, Mr. Roland began taking roll. Zasi jotted down the safety rules and spun her mechanical pencil in her hand. Mr. Roland shut his folder and looked out at the class and motioned to the class to head to the workshop.
==15 Minutes Later==
*Zasi sat at one of the workshop area stools and wrote down different car parts and how to identify certain differences between a stick shift and an automatic. She hummed to herself, unaware that the garage/workshop had wonderful acoustics.*
Bear stretched and rested her chin on her hand as she watched Zasi scribble notes about the different car parts before letting out a yawn and finally addressing the quite boy sitting at their work table “so, I guess this is our group for semester, do either of you have car experience?” She looked distracted and utterly board with car parts sitting in front of her.

*Zasi looked up from notes, and tilted her head while looking at the ceiling. She smiled and nodded.*
"I do... but only stick shifts, but I bet ya I could figure out an automatic easily."
*She chuckled slightly than went back to scribbling something down, still listening so she didnt miss anything important.*

Oliver looked up from his sheet of paper, now remembering that he is actually still in class. A girl asked him a question, so he took a second to comprehend the question but he wasn't quite sure how to answer. He didn't know her, he didn't know many people at all. Oliver put his pencil down, then Oliver made eye contact with Bear. Oliver didn't even know what class this even was, he didn't pay much attention.

"Yeah, I guess we are the group for this semester. I do have car experience but my dad usually as the car. I know the parts" Oliver said. Oliver was leaning onto the desk with his elbows on the desk, "I'm Oliver, nice to meet you."

*Zasi put her notebook back in her bag and nodded towards Oliver with a small smile. She leaned back in her chair.*
"Nice to meet ya, Oliver. I'm Zasi."
*She looked up at the ceiling of the workshop than caught the glint off of a tool in of the many toolboxes in the class. She smiled, the fond memories of her father teaching her about the gears in a stick shift and how to properly shift coming back to her. How long had it been since she was out in the garage with him...*
Bear started to crack a smile again “ Well I can tell you about a bit European cars… I fix that old green 2000 Mercedes wagon I drive” she laughed and was talking a mile a minute again “but seriously …. Nice to meet you Oliver and when is lunch I’m starving … speaking of wear are we sitting for lunch …” she smiled and bounced a bit in her seat

*Zasi shook her head and looked at Bear.*
"I believe its after next class... that or after our fourth class. I have no clue-"
*She chuckled sheepishly, cupping the back of her neck with her hand.*

Oliver smiled. This is a great start, he met some new people which is definitely progress for his own goals. Oliver went quiet as he looked at both of them, listening to every word said. Oliver looked around, taking in his surroundings, it seems like an interesting class.

"Lunch, hm. I would guess after this class, I know I missed first block. I'm not entirely sure. We can sit under the staircase at lunch if you would like to" Oliver mentioned as he shrugged, he looked tired and exhausted.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus