Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

{{This a hs rp. If you'd like to join, simply join in on the chat or pm me. Either one works with me! (: }}

We're all new to this high school. While some of us are first years, or third years who just moved to the area, we're all trying to find our place in the hard and cruel world of the High School Years.

Principal: Mrs. Tremmis
Vice Principal: Ms. Annick
Counselor: Mr. Tremmis
Language Arts/Social Studies: Mr. Geroski
Science/Biology: Mr. Toshine
Band/Choir/Art: Ms. Hundip
World/U.S. History: Mrs. Geroski
Mathematics: Mr. Kislee
Home Ec./Economics: Mrs. Wilkin
Geography: Ms. Erlin
Foreign Languages: Mr. Volkov
Health/Phys. Ed.: Mr. Henry
Programming/Robotics: Ms. Duttin
Leadership/Communications: Mr. Long
Welding/Woodshop/Auto Mechanics: Mr. Roland
Psychology/Anatomy: Mrs. Dumock

Rules:

*If you decide to leave, please say so. Either pm me or say so in the chat.
*No power/god playing
*Nothing too romantic
*If you get in 'fight' with someone, try and it make it more realistic, please
Zasi Apoll (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*An ash blonde, well-built girl walks to her locker with a sigh. She's a third year who's new to the school district. Her younger brother is in the middle school. She never really wanted to move, but her mom & dad had to for their jobs... The only thing good about this move was that she moving away from her crappy ex-boyfriend who, what she thought, was extremely toxic. [To herself] "...Ugh... what a drag. I swear, if this town and school don't have a weight room or some kinda gym... I'm going crazy!" *She plugs her earbuds into her phone and listens to music while walking to her first class with Mr. Henry.*
Black Quartz (played by KingDragon)

The Atronarch, disguised, walked into the school, checking his schedule, seeing his Auto mechanics and Welding classes were both with Mr. Roland. He got to his locker, and making sure nobody was around, disapparated his locker door, put his stuff in, and then replaced it, fuzing the metal shut to make sure nobody would steal anything. He stretched as he walked down the hall to Mr. Rolands room in silence.

*Zasi sat down and stared at the ceiling, wondering who that person was heading into Roland's class. She shrugged it off and turned her head towards the window and wondered if she'd be able to withstand the landing from falling from the two-story high window.*
BugIsTired Topic Starter

{{Btw cool character! Honestly, I think it'd be a great character for my other rp chat called 'Seven Moon Kingdoms'}}
Jennie (played by Legendary_48)

Jennie strutted through the halls. This has been her third year at this school. She is just waiting for the day to be over. Her next class is math with Mr. Kislee. She hated math so much. But her parents were too strict, that she could not slack off in school at all. She had been working hard to keep her grades up. It wasn't that hard for her when she had no distractions. She walked into her math class and sat in the back of the classroom.

*As the second bell rang for the classes to start, multiple kids flooded through Mr. Henry's door. A guy with a blocky build (probably from Uncle Rhett's football team) picked her up by the collar of her shirt and sat her on the ground and he moved into the seat.* "That's my seat... bud." *Zasi stood up, furious, and with a solid kick to his hip, she moved him out of her seat. She looked down at him, made a fake 'boo-hoo' face and looked up at the front of the class, smirking proudly.*

*Jennie heard the bell ring and watched an influx of students. She didn't look surprised and just look out the window. A lot of the people coming in looked younger than her. She pulled out her math notebook and started to doodle something out.*

*Zasi bounced her knee and kept her head on a swivel. After all, it was her first day at Kativve, and she was hoping no one would really offer themselves as her 'tour guide'. She pulled out one of her body markers and began designing henna on her hands and even a little on her collarbone.*

*Jennie looked up at the board and saw the word "TEST DAY" She gasped. She had totally forgotten that there was a test, and she didn't study at all. Just before she could grab out her planner to check, the teacher had walked in with a stack of packets.* "I'm screwed." *She then dropped her head to her desk.*

*Mr. Henry rose up from his desk at the front of the class and looked at all the students with a smirk.* "Guess what? Weight room day!!" *He beamed as the whole class except for Zasi all started complaining. She pumped her fist and grinned.* "Sweet! So this school does have a weight room!" Mr. Henry nodded towards his new student and walked the class pass Mr. Roland and Mr. Kislee's classrooms to the weight room. Zasi strolled happily to the weight room, ready to workout.*
Bear glared at the sheet of paper in her hand then at the door in the dang hallway. Her face was set in a hard frown. This was her mother’s idea of a joke. Finally when she looked around she saw a few boys staring at her so she pushed open the door. Taking a seat at one of the work benches in Mr.Roland’s class. Her lean tan figure was high lighted by the pink shorts and simple white blouse she wore. Her long blonde hair was in a high messy ponytail. While it was her second year at this school Bear had made a name for herself as the preppy WASP and a formidable defensive lacrosse player. Her eyes shot daggers at the few boys brave enough to try and sit next to her but as the teacher entered she let out a breath in relief that no one sat down near her.

*As Zasi looked around the weight room she let out a small whistle and rocked back on her heels and looked around.* [Thinking to herself] "This is an impressive weight room... Rostcher's weight room and both gyms could both fit in here and then some!" *She glanced over at the guy who she kicked out of her seat earlier, who was with his group of friends with all of them glaring at her. She shrugged knowing she could easily take them all on and still come out on top. She was used to the daggers that came their glares.*

*She went over to the Row Machine and began her usual workout. She honestly didn't care if someone was eyeing the machines she was using, if they wanted to use them they shoulda said so. Right?*

*As class ended and everyone was heading to their next period, she decided to stop by her locker once more. She reached for her phone and looked through the 15 (yes fifteen) text messages she had received. Most of them were from her friends from her old school, a couple of them from Mom and Dad saying they were coming home late. She sighed, set her phone back in her locker, and headed to Mr. Roland's class for Auto Mechanics.*
After a long yawn Bear’s face showed a look of sheer boredom as she watched students stream into Mr.Rolands class. That’s when abruptly Bear raises her hand toward the only other girl walking into the class trying.catch her attention. Bear had never interacted with the girl only seeing her in passing but Bear knew this girl was the least cringy option she has seen so far. As she seemed to catch the girls attention she motioned to the seat next to her.

*Zasi had been observing how many guys wen streaming into Roland's class. A look mixed between annoyance and disgust crossed her face until she caught sight of someone waving her over. When she went to see who it was, and her eyes lit up seeing another girl. As she made her way over to the girl, one of the boys bumped her shoulder. He turned towards her and glared in which she returned an even nastier glare, sending him off to his friends. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to the girl. She smiled politely.*
"Hello. The name's Zasi. I'm new here."
“Names Bear” she mage a paw motion with her hand and giggled at her own actions a wide whit smile feeling her face “that explains the excess of stupid grins and pointing” she flipped a long piece of blonde hair over her shoulder “why so many bruises, sports? What do you play every played lacrosse” Bear shoot off questions with a lack of decorum almost like they were old friends… this was rare for Bear but she felt a connection to the girl maybe because like Bear she gave off an air of superiority

*Zasi giggled.* "Nice to meet you, Bear!"shook her head and hands with a sheepish grin.*[/i] "The bruises are from boxing, kickboxing, and football... And I uh.... dont play lacrosse but I've seen a few games and it seems interesting!" *She chuckled slightly, already feeling a good connection with Bear. She clearly was a strong athlete and seemed pretty independent. 'This place not be so bad after all!' She thought to herself. She decided to let her Ash blonde hair down and fix it up into a bun since her ponytail had fallen during Health.*
“To bad … I’m captain of the team this year” she snatched out her notebook and pen setting it on the desk then looking back at her new friend smiling about to say something as the teacher entered

*Zasi glanced at the teacher. Her eyes widened in surprise. She tilted her head slightly towards her new found friend and whispered to her.* "Okay, but he looks maybe, maybe a couple years older than us! Are you sure that's Mr. Roland?" *She glanced over at Bear.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus