Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

There was a soft knock on the door, out of which Mr. Volkov, the World Languages teacher, emerged. "Mr. Roland, got a minute? There seems to have been a mix up." Behind him, a red haired girl peeked into the classroom, observing the tools and mechanic parts splayed on the workshop tables. "Yes, sure. what seems to be the issue? Mr. Roland replied. "Well", Irene piped up "The administrative office seems to have made an error, and they assigned me to the Auto Mechanics class, instead of Advanced French that I had signed up for. They informed us it's an unfixable issue until the next semester, unfortunately."

After taking a moment of silence to ponder, Mr. Roland asked her to take a seat anywhere in the class. "I'll speak to Mr. Tremmis to see if we can get it changed. Till then, looks like you're stuck here." Irene gave him an appreciative nod and made her way to the front of the class, deciding to sit a seat away from the two tough looking blonde girls (and the copper haired boy next to them), seeing as the rest of the class seemed to be teeming with a strictly male population.

She took a deep breath in, trying to compose herself. Conjugating complex verbs forms? Piece of cake. But emmission controls? She was just as educated on the topic as a racoon. First day at Kativve, and it was already going horribly. Her aim was to make an impression and keep up perfect test scores and reputation like in her last school, but a semester without the subject she scored the best in was going to seriously damage her GPA.

Ugh, stop with the negative self talk, Ira. Auto mechanics is just for a semester. Deep breaths. She shook her head and pulled out an empty notebook and pencil from her bag.
Zasi Apoll (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*She smiled at Oliver and nodded. First day at a new school and already two friends... not so bad!
"Sure, I'm down for that. How 'bout you, Bear?"
*At that moment, she heard Mr. Roland talking with another teacher she didnt know and than she saw the red-headed girl from behind the teacher. She was glad that there was another girl in the class that was teeming with guys. She decided to give the new girl a small but friendly wave accompanied by a smile. She than turned back to face the front of the class as Mr. Roland said his farewells to the teacher.
"Sorry 'bout that class! Could one of you boys help the young lady out with safety notes and such? ... Alright, thank ya."
*He than went on to talk basic machinery, showing the class how to properly use them. Zasi did her best stifle a yawn as Mr. Roland went on.*
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

Irene noticed the blonde with the dark roots smiled and waved at her, but before she could return it, Mr. Roland resumed the lecture. She did noted down the foreign sounding words that she'd only vaguely heard in movies or TV shows before. Mr. Roland was thankfully teaching a relatively easy subject, and starting with the basics.

Finally, the bell rang and the class began packing up for the next period, which was the hour long lunch break. She turned to the pair of girls and the guy next to her and smiled the most composed smile she could manage. "Hey! I'm Irene, nice to meet you guys, I'm new here. Do you think one of you could lend your...." she took a moment to ruffle through the pages of her notebook. "your, uhm, safety notes? I'd be so grateful, I'm pretty clueless about machinery." She paused for a second then, as an idea lit up in her mind. "Well actually, what do you guys think about a study group for this subject? I make killer notes if I understand the concept, if that's at all enticing."

*Zasi looked over her shoulder at Irene. She turned to her and nodded.*
"Yeah sure, you can borrow my notes. I'm Zasi, nice to meet you! And I'm new here too."
*She chuckled slightly than looked at Oliver and Bear and back at Irene*
"I'd be down for that, sure! How 'bout after school?"
(CHANGING CHARACTER! OLIVER LENNON IS GONE-)

Lilly walked into the class, well aware that she is late for her first day, she isn't keen on making friends. Lilly is a chaotic-evil kind of girl, you might want to stay away from her, she is a interesting person. Lilly sees three people in the class, a lot less then she expected. Lilly has pink and black hair, with bland brown empty eyes, the kind of eyes you think she is glaring at you. She's not. Lilly walked in with a black dress on, black tights, and black block heals. She has a choker on, with a black bracelets on her left hand. Lilly slowly made her way to the back desk in the classroom. Awkwardly.

(Alright 👍)

*As the three girls made their way out of class and to the cafeteria, Zasi stuffed her hands in her pockets, looking around the halls, when she saw a girl who was clearly late. She observed her for a second than looked down at the ground, listening to whatever Irene or Bear were saying. She stopped abruptly though and told them to go on ahead as she walked to her locker, grabbed her phone and Bluetoothed her airpods to her phone and started listening to some music. She jogged through the halls to catch up with Irene and Bear.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kativve High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus