Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Haven't logged in here in so long...

I was wondering if someone could help me catch up on some things I may have missed...so far I realized there are two(?) mods I didn't/don't know about...I've also forgotten when epic week happens ^^;

I'm coming back to the site slowly after a very extended medical emergency break and so yeah...

--I'm not even sure if this is the appropriate place to post this so, mods, if it's not, please do let me know <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back!

Epic Week is always on April 24th. :) So you have a few more months until the next one! In the meantime, you can check out last year's Epic Week right here. We had an in-browser playable farming game (which you can still access I believe) and a whole host of cool stuff to do. :)

We've had a few fun roleplaying events over the past year since then, like the Summer Soiree and the Meet Cute event (which is now coming so an end, I think?).

In August, we opened applications for new mods because our team was getting smaller due to people needing to take care of real life events, after which we welcomed Claine and Mina to the team! :)

After that we've had our usual events (Trick or Treating, FOBETEO), some new templates and quality of life updates, and as of this month members can officially verify themselves as being legal adults!

There's a bunch more that I haven't included, but paging back through the News Posts can help a lot with catching up on the smaller things I left out. I hope things are better for you now, and I'm stoked to see you're back!
Orrik_Zynn_x2 Topic Starter

Thanks Sanne <3 I was here for the farming game release and I think I remember Claine becoming a mod...but definitely not Mina so thats probably about when I left.

New templates is great news! I'll go check that out shortly.

One of the first things I noticed when I logged back in was Heimdall's rune giveaway for adult verification purposes due to you posting there and being on my friends list...so thanks for that <3 and through their topic I mentally registered there was a new feature and went back through my activity feed to find the actual post about the feature and stuff.

Also good to know I have some time to readjust to the site before epic week :3
Auberon Moderator

Welcome back! Been a while since I've seen you about. Glad to have you again! :D

Let us know if you have any questions about the new feature, and we'll happily help out.
Mina Moderator

Welcome back! I’m one of those new mods. I don’t think that we’ve met before, but it’s nice to meet you now.

There have been a few new features added in the past couple of years like status updates, profile widgets & more. I hope you’re enjoying them as much as I have been! :)

Edit: I see that you were here for the sim and for Claine becoming a mod. (I’m still having my coffee lol) We actually were hired around the same time! I just was in the middle of my seasonal peak at work, and must’ve not started until you were gone. :( Well, Hi hi hello! ❤️

Auberon wrote:
Welcome back! Been a while since I've seen you about. Glad to have you again! :D

Let us know if you have any questions about the new feature, and we'll happily help out.

I'm glad to finally be back!!!
Actually, I verified my age already. Super quick and just as easy! The second I finished the process I got a DM letting me know it had been successful!

Also, hihi Mina! Love your profile pic <3
Claine Moderator

Oh hello!!!! Long time no see! Welcome back :D
Welcome back fellow returning member! :D
Hey, welcome back. :) Sounds like life must have gotten super hectic, and hopefully things are smoothing back out for you. Find your groove. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome back everybody <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Haven't logged in here in so long...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus