Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: Rise of the Toa(Closed)

Bionicle Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The Vo-Matoran stepped back, staring up at hte large, bear-like mechanical life form. It reared onto its hind limbs, towering over her. Its head almost scraped the ceiling of the cargo hold. The Kalluri's jaw fell open as a loud, mechanical roar bellowed out. The Vo-Matoran turned and darted to the cargo hold doors. "COME ON!" She yelped to her fellow Matoran. The Kalluri moved to give chase, only to be knocked back as the Muaka's head suddenly rocketed out of its cell, before retracting to its body. The treaded cat was well known back on the Matoran's home planet for its violent territorial conflicts with other large predators.

The Le-Matoran let out a whistle. The large bird, Miikii, came out. It glanced to the two battling Rahi, letting out a panicked squawk as the Le-Matoran clambered into his seat on the saddle. "Everybody, quick-climb onto Miikii!" The Le-Matoran ordered, glancing back. He paused, seeing a few particular rahi emerge. He immediately recognized them as Nui-Rama, gargantuan hive insects that often terrorized the areas their hives were found in. They had large, blue eyes, only two legs, and a pair of wings. They glanced from the fighting Kalluri and Muaka, to the fleeing Rahi, before their focus settled on the Matoran. "You gotta be- Swfit-Fast, Tunnel-Head!" The Le-Matoran barked, after helping Whirru and the Vo-Matoran onto Miikii. "I-I can't I'm afraid of heights-" The Onu-Matoran began, before he was grabbed and yanked onto the Kahu by the Le-Matoran. "Get over it, and hold on tight!" He ordered, pausing when he noticed Geru and Oyle gone. He groaned. "Where'd the tree-hugger and brainiac go?" He asked, having Miikii move outside.

The Rahi that had chased the green man behind some crates let out a few barks and howls, before looking to Oyle and Geru. It growled, as another two of the same spcies came into view. Like the Muaka, they only had two arms, with their hind limbs being replaced by treads, though a long tail waved behind them. Oyle and Geru would be able to recognize the strange beasts as Dovai Wolves. They were about to lunge, before pausing as Geru and Oyle would hear clanking coming up behidn them.

"Hey! Get on!" The Vo-Matoran shouted to Geru and Oyle, as the Nui-Rama shot out of the ship. "Make it quick-fast! Those Rama'll be com'n back around any second!" The Le-Matoran said. The Dovai Wovles barked and snapped at Miikii. In response the gargantuan bird merely flared her wings out, stomped her feet into the ground and let out a loud shriek, scaring them off.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Large buzzing figures flew over head before Geru and Oyle were greeted by the massive avian that squaked and fluttered it's wings. They panicked and fell back before seeing one of their fellow Matoran on it's back. Sighing in relief efore the approaching Dovai Wolves came up and snarled. The bird known as Miikii squaked in retaliation and they backed off.
"How many Rahi did they capture?" Geru says in disbelief. The shout to get on soon came to his attention and he climbed up the bird hesitatntly. Whiru came running behind throwing a small pad he used as a defencive tool against something that hissed behind some boxes. He leapt up and held onto the seat.
"Get us out of here already." He asked as the question of could Miikii even fly with such weight avoided his mind.

The Nui-Rama circled around, charging towards the group. The Le-Matoran looked back to them before grabbing the reins on Miikii. "Miikii, launch!" He ordered. The Kahu let out a loud call, spreading her wings. She stepped forward beginning to sprint. What sounded like a turbine activating could be heard as a green energy emitted from Miikii's skeletal wings. "W-Wait I'm not ready to fly yet!" The Onu-Matoran yelped, clanging tightly to Miikii.

Miikii charged forward, throwing herself off the platform they stood on, before he thruster activated. Even with the added weight of five other Matoran, Miikii shot forward with tremendous speed. The Le-Matoran glanced back, trusting Miikii to evade any obstacles. The Nui-Rama let out chatters as they sped up to catch up to Miikii. "I'm gonna need a second. Slag-Smelter, you good with a Kanoka Launcher?" The Le-Matoran asked Whiru.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

As they exited the full chaos of the outside was shown. Dozens of small vehicles flew by at great speeds. Dozens more warehouses sat around containing similar areas to where the Matoran were. Below hundreds of individuals both organic and strangely shaped mechanical entities looked up as the swarms of Rahi escaped. The sound of sirens blared as red lights flashed on small transports began to arrive at the warehouse. The escaping Matoran avoided this as they flew over the top to the ruckas below.

The sounds were defeaning and Whiru took a moment to adjust before hearing the question posed to him.
"I could manage. But in the air while moving?" He responsed keeping a grip on Miikii. A speeding vehicle nearly hit the bird before it swerved out the way quickly.

"Well if you've got a better idea, I'd like to loud-hear it!" The Le-Matoran said. The vehicles Miikii dodged and swerved around carried various organic life forms, honking the horns of their air speeders, and shouting at the Matoran in foreign tongues. The Nui-Rama similarly evaded the vehicles, their attention locked on the Matoran. One of them was beginning to gain on them, it's claws outstretched.

The Vo-Matoran looked back, tensing seeing the Nui-Rama approaching them from behind. "Just take the disk launcher!" She yelped, having no real knowledge on how to use disk launchers herself.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru took the weapon. Primed it for firing and took aim before a sudden jolt threw him off. Grasping the hand of Oyle as she narrowly grabbed him he stayed on. Repositioning himself he thanked her and took aim again. It was hard in the air and motion but he did the best he could. Talons approached but before they made contact he fired.

The Nui-Rama had its attention on the Onu-Matoran. It reached out to grab him, before the disk fired out. It clanged into the Nui-Rama's face, throwing it back and knocking it out. "Nice shot!" The Vo-Matoran said. "Now we jsut gotta quick-shoot the others!" The Le-Matoran said. He looked forward to see he a relatively clear space of air above the vehicles. "I'm high-rais'n us up! I'll do what I can to keep her steady." He said, having Miikii fly upwards out of the traffic.

Further down below, a pair walked through the streets. One of them was a human. He had messy black hair and unkempt facial hair. He wore a poncho covering his regular clothing. One of his hands held a drink from some fast food place that he slurped from. Unbeknownst to the citizens roaming the streets, the two were undercover Jedi. They had been sent to investigate rumors potential Separatist collusion in the gangs of Coruscants lower levels.

The two walked for a short few moments, before they heard the sound of Miikii's engines. The human looked up, still slurping on his drink as Miikii flew over. He looked further back to see the Nui-Rama falling, before crashing into the ground, skidding to a stop. A crowd began to form around it. "Well. That's highly unusual." He said.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

"Wait there's more?" Whiru says narrowly keepin on the mount. He looked out into the glare of the sun and absurd amount of noise and focused on another Nui-Rama racing towards them. "How many where in that place?" He asks taking aim again this time with far looser focus. If Geru were organic he'd be green in the face. The sound, light, motion it was all a lot and he looked ready to be sick if able.

Standing with the poncho'd man was a younger male Cathar about seventeen. He had a faintly yellow tinged honey blonde fur but with a bit of white over his mouth and down his neck. He wore a brown shirt and long pants with tall boots. Over the top was a loose fitting dark navy ruana with crecent moon patterns in a full grey over it. He looked up to see the big form crash down and stared wide eyed. He wandered over and looked at the strange avian beast.
"What is that thing?" He asks looking back to his companion and then up to the sky

"That thing looked like some kind funky speeder. This thing looks like a giant bug." The first said, before slurping. The man looked at the Nui Rama as it shook its head, rearing up on its arms. He narrowed his eyes. "This things not a droid... It's... It's alive." He said. The Nui Rama chittered, before letting out a screech, its wings buzzing. "Hey, hey! Easy there big bug." The man said, reaching a hand out. The Nui Rama let out louder chatters, before it began to quiet down, wings lowering. The Man approached, putting a hand on its head. "Good bug. Attar, contact the council. Get 'em to send us a transport. One big enough to fit a trailer in." The man said, popping the lid off his drink. He held it out to the Nui Rama, who inspected the cup, before raising its hook like proboscis and putting it into the drink, slurping what was left up. The man looked in the direction the bird went. "Got the feeling this might be a bit more important than looking for seppies in street gangs." He said.

"Four by my count!" The Vo-Matoran said. The Onu-Matoran clung to Miikii, trembling. Another of the Nui Rama was closing in from above, whilst another came in from below.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

The young Cathar had a wide eyed awe as he watched his master easily work with the odd creature.
"If they could do anything?" Attar pulled his small communicator to his mouth. He made a quick report to the security department for the sector. Though they were already on their way and a moment later a transport arrived with a set of slender blue droids. They looked at the strange yet calm creature and began taking witness testimonies. Reports flew in all over and several other vehicles flew past on their way to other sites

Whiru took aim and fired. This one failed to hit the mark but scraped the Nui Rama's side. It fluttered in spot before turning and retreating after the grazing strike. The speed of Miikii made it too difficult for this individual to catch up after the hesitation.

The Nui Rama that approached from below reached out, only to get a swift, powerful kick from one of Miikii's legs, throwing it down. Thankfully it managed to stop itself from crashing into the ground. It retreated as well. The fourth Nui Rama followed the other two, once it realized it had no back up. The Vo-Matoran let out a relieved sigh. "Great Spirit, I hate those things. They were all over the place on Voya Nui. Surprised those Skakdi never did anything about them." The Vo-Matoran said. "You're from Voya Nui?" Asked the Le-Matoran. "Heard story-tales of that place. Sounded awful." He added. "You don't know the half of it." The Vo-Matoran retorted.

Not long after the police droids arrived, a transport with a few clones arrived specifically to deal with the Nui Rama. "What the hell is that?" Questioned one of the clones as he stepped off the transport. "Howdy officers." Gat said, sitting on the ground against a wall, next to the still pacified Nui Rama. "Is that a droid of some kind?" Asked another of the clones. All of them had their weapons ready. "I think cyborgs a bit closer." Gat said getting off the ground. "Think your transports got enough room in it for the bug? We're Jedi, and the councils probably gonna want to take a look at this thing." Gat said.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

The Clone activated his helmet radio and stepped back.
"Yea rather big. About seven feet maybe?" A brief pause. "Yea onme of the big containers should work. Do we have any tranquilizers?" More mumbling before more speaking. "Yea some Jedi want it to the council." Attar quirked an eyebrow from what he overheard. "Ok I'll let them know." The Clone approached once more.
"What's the word?" Attar enquires.
"We'll have a coontainment unit here shortly. We have a chemical tranquiliser ready but unsure if it'll work on this. Thing?" He then addressed Gat. "And it'll be going to the station while this incident is processed. If the Jedi want to get involved that's on them. But these dangerous and unknown creatures need to be kept under watch for now."

Gat shrugged. "Fair enough. If you don't mind though, I'd like to come along. We don't know what this thing is, or how its biology works if it's organic. Tanqs might not work. But, the Force does." Gat said, before looking to Attar. "If these fine gentlemen don't mind me tagging along, I want you to go to the temple and let the council know about this thing." He said.

The Matoran were flying on Miikii for a while. The Le-Matoran mostly just taking the sights of Coruscant in, as did the Vo-Matoran. She glanced over to the others. "So, what are your names?" She asked. "Mine's Toja." She added. "Awii. This is Miikii." The Le-Matoran answered, patting his bird. "O-Ooluk." The Onu-Matoran stammered, still adamantly keeping his head down and eyes shut so he wouldn't get a glimpse of how far down the ground was.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: Rise of the Toa(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus