Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe/Chat/RP Room

Agate Hoshino, Alien (played by AgateTurtle)

Agate looks at the dragon, then glances at Mochas scythe with interest.
Michaella Kassandra (played by KatieKat96)

For a moment, it appeared to Agate that Mocha's scythe glowed brighter than the bonfire. Its neon blue-ish purple (blurple?) head was wrapped up in what looked to be gauze and "vines" that originated from its dark, navy blue handle. They wrapped completely around the head as if they were the only things holding the scythe together as a whole.

"Hm?" Mocha notices Agate looking down at her scythe.

"Your scythe seems interesting. Can I ask, what can it do?"

"Oh, this ol' thing," Mocha picks up and spins her scythe in one hand before holding it still in both. "Tell me, love, have you ever felt the need to travel across long distances in an instant?"

"Well, yes. Thats would make travelling much easier..."

She silently stands up. Holding her arm back, she spins her scythe in one hand and slashes it in front of her. A tear in reality is left floating where Mocha has just swung her scythe. In it, numerous stars and the purple and blue stardust that fills the cosmos.

"How do you like that?" she responded, having said nothing during the whole performance.
This still open? đź‘€ if so I am questioning which character I should use
KatieKat96

(( I'm assuming this is still open! Feel free to join us! ))

"Wow, this is spectacular!" Agate exclaimed. Her eyes were sparkling from excitement as she observed Mochas performance.

"Yeah," she replied. "This is my main method of transportation, right here."
NiftySpiffy

((I'll join this))
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The sound of a fireplace caught the midnight pegasus’s attention. She flew down to the ground, the sight of the orange flames catching her attention. Having a dark coat, she easily blended in with her dark surroundings. Quietly, the mare trotted over and her sapphire gaze glanced around at the..people? Creatures? What were they?

Her curiosity was high and mighty, but she remained cautious. Sitting down, her ears gave a small twitch once in a while. ”Greetings. How are you both doing?” She nodded her head to the two of them, her gaze looking at the both of them.
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

He was sitting under a tree
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori looks around, hoping she’ll find Carneline. “This place is nice…. Lots of trees…. Kind of like home… just less crystals and caves and rocks…”
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

He was punching a rock
TiredWriter

(I come here out of boredom and procrastination)
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori smiles and runs over to Carneline after shape shifting into her a Kitsuen form. She nudges his shoulder and licks his cheek.
Dennis Reyes (played anonymously)

He looked around then sat under an tree and pulled an book about sea creatures.

“Oh hello everyone!“ Agate looked at the others.
Dennis Reyes (played anonymously)

He acknowledges Agate’s greeting with an nod.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe/Chat/RP Room

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus