Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe/Chat/RP Room

Just a casual forum for Casual RP, IC/OOC Chatter, Or just vibing and lurking around. Room setting is a rather large campsite with a few cabins and tents set up for people who want to rest or whatever. Theres a huge bonfire at the center of the camp, with a few Camping Chairs set up and a couple of logs for people to sit on. To the west is a Huge Stage where people can perform plays and the like to entertain folk. Most often, Youll see the owner of this camp, a Mister Alejandro, up on stage playing his Acoustic Guitar to provide some background music.

Theres a few basic Rules, Like "If your gonna fight, take it to DMS/PMS", "Be Mindful of Others," "Be Polite," and "Dont associate Character with their Writer.")
This still open? đź‘€ if so I am questioning which character I should use
KatieKat96

(( I'm assuming this is still open! Feel free to join us! ))
NiftySpiffy

((I'll join this))
TiredWriter

(I come here out of boredom and procrastination)
(Sasuko is there… lol… all the Uchiha clan is here. Madara and Hashirama, Itachi, and the Twins. I’m also making combo attacks for them. Like, where they team up and do ninjutsu together.)
Well Dashie is just gonna be minding her own business lmao
(Hey, wanna go see some of the changes to the Uchiha clan i made? Go to the twins abilities and history+misc.
Satori smiles. “Cool! That’s really awesome!”
KatieKat96

(( Well I missed a lot in two days lol ))
((is it too late to join in))
No, i don’t think so…. I think you can join whenever…

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe/Chat/RP Room

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus