Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Thrax (played by Dreath)

So we have someone using warhammer things? Cool :) Um so what are you guys talking about posting on? If it is an RP for this could I please get a link.
Mars Red Faction (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

(( We are rping here, I think EDF Is just waiting for a spot to jump in. But anyone can reply at any time, Jump in when you wish!))
Thrax (played by Dreath)

You mean this thread?

yes this thread. I made a post right below the info so just check that for reference
Thrax (played by Dreath)

(Ok I will post than. Sorry if it isn't very good at first I am still deciding how to work with this character and empire :) )
Dreath is the leader of the valice broug a order that only answer to the Voriarn emperor himself. They have been put in charge of working with a diplomatic mission of peace and unity with one of the few human factions. Dreath and the other members were inside their cloaked ship heading to the designated location in their human disguises. Dreath was disguised as a six foot tall white human male with black hair and blue eyes. The other members of the group Karuma, Drexus, Thenura and Histrays were all disguised as slimier humans except Thenura and Histrays were female. They were both six foot white woman but one had brown hair and the other black but they both had blue eyes. The other two were human males also six foot with blue eyes but Drexus had blonde hair and Karuma had light brown hair. They all wore traditional human suits and spoke in average tone voices. "Sir we shall be arriving at the designated planet shortly." Thenura said. "Very good prepare to porter us down and leave the ship cloaked." Dreath said.

(That was good dont worry ^^)

Alec drove his car through the badlands, their was still remains of EDF, MARAUDER, and Red Faction Bodies and vehicles. Along with a few weapons. The badlands were once a place for EDF Gunships to land, they could carry about hundred personel. Alec had his four favorite weapons, A Thermometer Rocket Launcher that causes massive damage at the expenses of low ammo, A Nano rifle that could disintegrate most people in one shot, and most light armored vehicles in one or two shots, His trusty Sledgehammer, And a Marauder shotgun. He stopped in the middle of the badlands, The death and destruction was extremely noticeable, As this is where most fighting was. Alec stood and took it all in, they were still under threat of the EDF Coming back.
Thrax (played by Dreath)

(Hehe thanks. I am not sure what to add to it so I will wait till someone else posts before I do :) )
EDF (played anonymously)

Alec was right, The EDF was planing a counter attack on Mars, They had ships ready to capture Mars. They would use a Fleet of EDF ships to distract the Red Faction Fleet so they could drop enemy troops in. All they needed was too wait for the right moment, Though, This EDF Fleet looked like a Sore Thumb on the radar, Clearly visable

Alec wandered around for a bit, then got back in his car and drove to EOS, This place was big enough to land almost anyship in the outskirts or the shipyard. This was the last place they took from the EDF, And the Hardest.
The Shadow (played by Raggamuffinz)

Empire Name: GNE (Galactic Nero Empire)
Leader: Nerolia, (Hive Queen)
Species: Nerolites, Captured Humans, etc
Home World: Nerolir
Other Worlds/Colonies: Mel, Dor, Mortak, Vex.
Military Might (Ground): 10
Military Might (Space): 4
Research Knowledge: 8
Mining Production: 3
Trading Power: 0
Medical Tech: 5
Wealth: 734 Trillion Credits
Special Output: Huge Numbers of Soldiers, Infectious Spores (Convert races into new Nerolites), The Psibeam (Big Laser Cannon)
BIO: Hives of Nerolites got their hands on technology and formed one big empire, over time learning how to invade others...
The Emperor (played by HRA)

"Sir," The 1st Lieutenant said, tearing off a printout from the printer, and handing it to the SS Commissar in charge of the planet. They always used an older piece of technology when relaying messages of impending invasions. It helped avoid detection and interception. "I think you need to see this."

The SS Commissar looked at the readout, studying it carefully. There was numbers of something on them, and messages that were intercepted. These were from an outpost, one of the artificial satellite stations that had been posted around the planet. They had a cloaking device that was still in it's prototype stage, and it could hide the station from everything except someone looking at it from 1 mile away.

This particular station was M-1, the military defense station around 2 miles wide, and 1 mile tall. It had Hellraiser Cannons lining all the sides of it, pointing at both the planet and space. On the top and bottom it had radar, scanners, las turrets, gun turrets, and missile launchers.

"Where did you get this?" The SS Commissar asked, looking at the paper, and flashing it around. He knew what it was. It was a fleet the size of an invasion force. Or worse. And it was getting closer to them. Closer than anyone realized.

"M-1, sir. The Fleet's going for Mars." The 1st Lieutenant said. The Commissar looked a little scared. An invasion force heading for the Shipyards of Mars? They weren't prepared! Not against this!

"Tell the M.E. to put all titans underground, and launch all the ships he can. Put all the vehicles away in their bunkers, and get the Planetary Defenses ready!" The Commissar ordered, looking for the phone. This phone was a special one. It acted like the high speed communication devises that they used, but it was long range, bug proof, and un-intercept-able because it traveled through the Warp. And no other Empire used the Warp. "Get me the Master Admiral and the Fuhrer. Tell them it's urgent."
The Shadow (played by Raggamuffinz)

The GNE launch a full scale invasion on a neutral colony not far away from the Sol Solar System, the colony, Beta 552, begin sending a distress signal for help... Meanwhile the GNE tear through Beta 552's cities, towns, and space stations.
By the end of the first day the entire colony has been destroyed and the GNE are still in the area, the distress signal now fading away, but it is still there.

Alec got a radio transmission, "Alec, We have EDF Ships heading for Mars Prepare yourself!" A voice of a man, His name was Jenkins, He and Jenkins had gone on huge destruction sprees of EDF Buildings, Troops, Vehicles and propaganda. Alec nodded to himself "On my way" Alec began to head for the Red Faction Base in EOS. The first place they were likely to take back.
EDF (played anonymously)

The EDF fleet was heading right for Mars, Admiral Marcus was listening in when he got the report of a distress call "hmm, Break off 10% of are fleet too check it out!" Marcus boomed, And with that 10% of the fleet headed for the Colony Beta 552

When the Fleet got their, They saw a horror, A huge fleet destroying a colony! All the EDF ships raised their shields and weapons "No time for introductions! BURN THEM!" And with that the EDF ships attacked the ships in orbit of the colony, and drop-ships started heading down for the colony
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Preparing to land on the planet designated mars Dreath and the other members of the valice broug were ready to teleport down. "Sir we are picking up signals of space marines on the planets surface." The ships ai said. "Space marines? I want a photon shot loaded up and ready to fire at the location." "Yes sir loading photon shot now." A photon shot is a weapon that act's simile to a orbital strike and a nuke. It would release a large explosion and emit plasma radiation through out a six kilometer area. "If they have a large force down there we will destroy them all if they back stab us." Dreath said. "Now teleport us down." Immediately after saying this Dreath and the others were teleported directly to the surface on a landing pad.

((Just a question, What planet are they firing at?)
Thrax (played by Dreath)

(Are you talking to me?)

((Yes he is. You going for Mars?))
Thrax (played by Dreath)

(Oh I just used a random name for a random planet I was using for my character sigma four is just a random planet. More of a out post if anything and I said there were space marines there to add a bit of story to it and they could be for anyone currently. Sorry if what I said made no sense.)

((Lets take this conversation OFF of the thread and into PMs, first of all.

Second, lets just say Sigma four is a codename for Mars by your people? That would make much more sense. :P))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus