Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to commission ref sheet

HELLO ARTISTS OF RPR! (:

i'm looking to get a ref sheet done! please post examples if you think that is right up your alley!

what i'm looking for specifically:
a detailed reference sheet that is two full bodies (nude) that show the front and back of my character.

my character is a humanoid; not an anthro. the artist must be okay with drawing trans nudity and animal features.
(my character has paw-feet, a tail, animal ears, fangs, and some fur running down his back. i have tons of examples!)

lastly, i'm looking for lineart only (must be okay with me colouring the lineart file if this is the case) or just flats if not.
my budget is 150$ and there is no deadline <3 again, please post examples! i'll contact you if anything catches my eye!
Hey Owl! I have experience drawing trans nudity from life in an studio/classroom environment and animal features are my jam ^^ I’ve been thinking about opening reference sheet commissions for awhile and I would love to take on my first from someone I know.

I’m going to slide my most recent sample across the table for you. Because my work is mixed media, I would rather do the flats myself completely for practical reasons but if your heart is set on a transparent lineart file, I would be happy to work something out!

Thank you for your time, have a good one!

I821LTZ.jpg
Hello :) I don't have a lot of experience in drawing animals, but I am confident I could do this. I also have experience drawing trans characters. Here are some character sheets I did for my characters. Please do let me know if you're interested

yF4jx8y.jpg
oPBQ7gc.png
2E2Gu0I.png
I AM NO LONGER ON MOBILE- however I am on the computer without art. Either way!

art is under here!

Most recent finished ref- involving fully shaded
cinnan!
46877689_EqtJuXoe4u9wIYv.png

None of the extras- just the body
noccio
unknown.png

And of course, if you need examples of just plain flat pieces- you're 100% welcome to ask.
I do refs! Unfortunately I don't have many examples of a finished non-anthro ref, but I do have lots of experience drawing humanoids, and I charge $45 for just the lineart

An example of a fully finished ref: kZjMy6P.png

Here's the closest I have to a humanoid ref atm, though it's unfinished and isn't a turnaround: gl-1463083-1641927778.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Looking to commission ref sheet

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus