Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How I met my soulmate

Icysoul

Hello, all! I am posting this to thank everyone (mainly Kim) for helping me find my soulmate. This is the story, and I'm changing some things for privacy:

TW: Talk of abusive adoptive parent

January 25, 2021-

I was in class when I got a message from Greyson_Howler saying: Hello, Icysoul! I've been dying to meet another of Rin's friends, and she says such good things about you, so... hi! I'm not very good at introductions.

I was shocked, as no one randomly dmed me like that. After talking for a while, I started to fall for him. We started to call on Insta (which I do not give out for privacy of myself and others, so please don't ask.) We grew closer and closer as the days went.

I developed a crush on my new best friend, and I knew something was special between us. Then we found out something horrible, my now ex partner had lied me. (I will not talk about it because it still hurts.) Grey was kind and protective enough to help my family out, even if he was 2,000 miles away. I was taken from him and I felt so alone and empty inside. I snuck to Instagram and here when I could, but my abusive adopted mother found out and deleted RPR without my knowledge and locked my Discord through my birth mom.

I was heartbroken, and my abusive adopted mom forced me into a relationship with someone who also found out that my ex partner lied to me. I was unhappy, but downloaded Instagram to find my Grey, only to find out he was in a relationship. I was heartbroken and scared, thinking I was replaced. When I came out as trans, my soulmate was the first to know; And he was proud to be the first to know. When my now ex partner who I was forced to be with found out, he told me he would not support me, so that night I called Grey. We talked for hours while he had left a party for me.

I left my now ex partner when I fell deeper in love with my Grey, as Grey and I were dating at that point after his ex girlfriend left him. When I was at my birth mom's house, I talked to him more and more.

When my abusive adopted mom found out that he and I were texting, she did something that hurt me (I will not talk about it because I don't want to share that quite yet). I moved in with my birth mom and got everything unlocked. Grey and I grew closer and closer until he said that I would be his husband in the future. I agreed

He is visiting me this summer. I will be adding pictures when he gets here.

I am Icysoul (Cohen), and this is how I met my soulmate, Greyson Howler (Erik). Thank you RPR for making me very happy. And thank you Kim for making this place. I hope other people find their forever and always here.

TLDR: I got a random message from a stranger here on RPR, fell in love with him, and now we’re finally going to meet!
MangoNekros

ratatouille-meme.gif
So proud of you!! I can’t wait to see pics of you two!
Icysoul Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
ratatouille-meme.gif

lol
Icysoul Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
So proud of you!! I can’t wait to see pics of you two!

73ccd3237dd30ddb15517d133e2069c6.gif
Helloo <3
Icysoul Topic Starter

Greyson_Howler wrote:
Helloo <3

MY LOVE

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How I met my soulmate

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus