Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cross-Dimension hangout!

MangoNekros

A place for characters of all worlds to meet under one roof, have a drink, have a laugh, maybe find a new buddy to go out on an adventure with! The possibilities are endless here! However, the Cross-Dimension Hangout has a few rules!

1.) Please don't be rude OOC! While it is perfectly acceptable to have a stinky mean character, we don't want a user being negative.
2.) No writing limit, but don't be mad with the mix over bible verse and like 3 word responses. i'd personally prefer a couple sentences to give someone something to respond.
3.) Have fun! Drinks and food are on the house from our staff of weird mannequin-things devoid of all human qualities, built to server under the hangout and nothing else.

With that, let the fun begin!
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Pretty much everyone from the Helix Dimension was here, but everyone was sitting in groups. Calmer people like Ryu, Yoshimitsu and Enkidu were all sitting at a table and enjoying some surprisingly good tea even if it isn't made traditionally how they preferred. People like Postal Dude and Levi were seperated from everyone else, mostly being loner types who preferred to be isolated. The more militaristic types were sitting by among each other, including the Chief, Marcus, and Redfield and of course there was Taihou trying her best to squeeze next to Redfield but Master Chief's Mjolnir was basically a rock, unable to let her move.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

*A average height red haired boy fell through a random portal not saying but but just rubbed his back when he fell in back first and got up brushing him self off and soon enough just scanning around his surroundings nothing came out of his mouth but a sigh and a shake of the head*
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

The dream demon appeared out of pitch black smoke, she was in her normal sweater and shorts, looked up from her nintendo "oh im somewhere different" She shoved the switch in her hair
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Ah... new faces have made there way here... I wonder what they have to bring with them...” he was referring to what qualities they had
Cassida (played by AgateTurtle)

“AAAAAH!“ a small fairy fell through also a random portal, landing on her back. However, because she had hard shell on her back, she wasnt badly hurt. using her beetle-like wings to flips herself onto her belly, she glanced around:
“Where am I?“

*he looked around* “this doesn’t seem like Ashly’s apartment… wait didn’t I have the tiger with me when I left…?”

“Huh? Hello....“ Cassida flew up as she noticed Hiroko next to her.

*he looked up at her* “hello uh I don’t know how to shake hands with fairies so do I shake my pinky with you…?”

"Oh, dont worry about it." Cassida shook the pinky of Hiroko. "Nice to meet you, my name is Cassida. Tortoise Beetle Fairy."

“Nice to meet you too I’m Hiroko, just a human being who’s friend has a pet tiger….”

"My pleasure, Hiroko." Cassida smiled.

*he smiled at her* “do you know if a larger orange and black finger fell in here also?”

”Hm, a larger orange and black finger?” Cassida asked. ”Well, if thats the case I have to change my point of view.”

She then concentrated and grew to a height of a young human woman. ”Here. Its better if we have similar size.”

“Ah I meant tiger…I didn’t get enough sleep so I guess I’m a bit dazed haha…”

”So you mean that pet tiger has to be around here as well?”

“Well if you have seen one…then I would total back away from her she likes anything she can get her claws into”

”well, I havent seen any tigers then.... luckily.”

“If you do can you try and find me cause I know she won’t hurt me since I’ve know Ashly so much and I’ve known this tiger since it was a cub”

"Oh, okay." Cassida said and lifted up into the air using her wings. "Lets see if she is nearby."

Though she was nervous, a bit of afraid of the tiger.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cross-Dimension hangout!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus