Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Levi (played by ChaoticCosmos)

"Huh... not my type, gotta say that's a hard pass" the zombie said before leaning onto a wall and going back to his smoking
Nurse Mina (played anonymously)

Pass

"You do know that smoking is not good for your health, my dear sir." Nurse Mina approached him with a smile. "However," She looked at him from head to toe, observing his appearance. "It seems that it won't really affect you though...which is too bad. If you were alive, I might just give you a chance. But, for sure a young...zombie lady...would come to you soon. Probably." Then Mina walked away.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Nurses are angels when one gets wounded in combat. I’m all for a romance with you!
Arcadia felt a flush rise too her cheeks, and a loud beating of her heart in her ears. "I would uh.." she stumbled over her words, "love to have a romance with you!'
Daniel Drake (played anonymously)

"Oh my, you are quite enticing. I think I could enjoy a romantic evening with you."
Quilain (played anonymously)

"Pass! Sorry mate, it's the beard, and the lack of the right equipment."
Lady Magdalena (played anonymously)

"It's quite unfortunate, but I don't think it would be appropriate for us to romance. My deepest apologies, as I'm sure you're a very brave soul. I just don't think it will work out between us in that manner."
Jamie Red (played anonymously)

"Though you look and seem lovely, I think it would be looked down upon for a noble lady like you and a southside Chicago guy like me actually romanced each other so for both our sakes I will have to pass."
Flora (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Nothing personal...But I'm going to have to pass."
etabelle adler (played by haneulseongie)

"Oh wow," there was a brief pause. "I'd romance, you seem chill enough to let me get to know you,"
Bowsette (played by JetStorm)

"You seem interesting....I would love to be in a romance with you." she said with a smile on her face.
Caius (played anonymously)

It's a pass from me.
Naomi Bishop (played anonymously)

"Well hello handsome~" Naomi gave a flirty smile "i can say that's a definite romance, though i have a feeling it won't last more than a night or two, given our reputations" she winks
Lukasz (played anonymously)

whoa, hold up, u cute but how can u dislike cats ?! they're the furry buttholes of the universe.
Helios (played by JetStorm)

"Pass...for many reasons,you seem like a player...your odd...and I'm straight...sorry" he said honestly and went back to polishing his shot gun.
Aurelia Tolling (played by _Apollo_)

“Hmm..” she clicked her tongue softly, “I’ll take you for a spin. Romance.”
Worm (played anonymously)

i have a feeling ur a tumblr girl and that ur tumblr would scare me 😳 😳 sorry pass
Flame,connor and james (played anonymously)

Pass

" Your just not my type and frankly I possibly kill you more then I would love you" She smirked as she reloded her pistol.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Pass, but let’s talk about guns, eh?” So she says with her favorite FAL in her hands.
Ayaka (played anonymously)

Pass

" I'm more of a plant type of person" she mumbles shyly

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus