Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

((Replying to Raz since Goro is gone! :) ))

"What an odd couple we would make, Raz Ahmud. And yet, if the hurdles could be overcome, romance might be possible."
Paaassss.
1) I'm a bounty hunter, not a knight in shining armor
2) I'm only 11
3) I'm not human.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Pass........
Robin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Pass."
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

Romance he/she seems like they could protect me from the forces of evil!!
Akia Tokogawa (played by Lanx12)

Romance

"When someone needs to be protected and that being a beautiful woman in distress a Ronin like me must do so or face dishonor."

Romance
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

With a small twitch, Charlotte's lips creased into a smirk. "Romance. Though, I might play a few games." She snickered, appearing to glitch as her fan swayed open and covered the lower half of her face.
Justin shamelessly wrinkled his nose, upper lip curling slightly. "Nnyeh, I think a platonic relationship is in order. Pretty little lady, though." He decided, nodding curtly.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Luddy mussy, what big teeth you got! Don't really want bit, so gotta pass."
Pass. Swords are gun-proof ya' know. And if you didn't notice, I have swords.
Seven (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"After all, I've five years ahead of you. And...well, a swordfight with me is suicide." She demonstrates the whipblade: whip and sword. Though she can do fancy maneuvers with the whipblade, she only shows a basic skill, because she's not trying to hurt anyone. "Maybe we can be friends, though."
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Romance

"Noble lady. Mine journey toils the breadth of the Realms, a many she-warriors I chanced upon and not many as astounding and virile as thee.

I am willing to overlook thy queerly dressed person as thine weapon's odd. Will thou share tables with a Knight of Yore?"
Poppy (played anonymously)

Romance.

"Do you like to dance? I love to dance. We should go dancing together. And then we can dance the next day! And the next. Wait, who are you?"

Romance

"A knight of Yore, my lady. Garland the Green," Ser Garland bowed low for Poppy, "Honored to meet thy-" his words hung unfinished in the air, when he reached for a hand, to kiss it—finding fingers akin to bestial claws. He leapt back in shock, and reached for his sheathed steel.

"BY MINE TROTH! A demoness?!"

R̶o̶m̶a̶n̶c̶e̶
Pass
Lian (played anonymously)

"Romance! Romance! I want to bite! Romance so I can bitesssss!!!" Lian cheered happily, all too wide smile showing far too sharp teeth.
Roach (played by Claine)

"Oh god, pass. HARD PASS. Not that desperate. Never that desperate! "
"Mm... Never been with an orc before. Never hurts to try new things, yeah? I'd give it a go."

oh!! a Lycanthrope in my dimension you creatures are very rare now days *she smiles sadly* due to the humans hunting you creatures...................so i would love to date you and maybe one day in my dimension we can populate you creatures again.

"Perhaps one day."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus