Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Rosianka (played anonymously)

"If it were up to me...Well, it's best I not share my thoughts because it is not my choice to make in these matters. So I will pass on making my own choice known and let the fates of the stars decide," she said before giving the knight a respectful curtsy.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Romance

you seem very sweet and i would love to get to know you more.
Flora Khan (played by Varizella)

Romance

"You look sweet... I like it. We should meet somewhere, maybe in a cafe, and talk a bit first."
Zackary Marquis (played by AmberShades)

"Pass. Perhaps we could go for coffee, but I'm afraid it could never be more than that." The avian nodded, pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose with a weak smile.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

"Pass, pass, ze. We got nothing in common, ze?"
Justin hummed with clear interest. "A thief. Now there's my type. We could be real partners in crime, dollface. I'd date the heck out of you."
Coralis Winsal (played by Yori)

Romance

“Well aren’t you a cutie? I suppose I could have a little fun with you. Although, I hope you don’t think I’m submissive, because if so, you’ve got a different thing coming.” Coralis grinned a little, biting her lip as she eyed the lycanthrope boy in clear interest.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Romance
"Thy profession unjust, 'tis true. But thine beauty doth mine virility imbue. Demoness or nowt, thou shalt I pursue. Spite thy love for mine; heinously taboo. But doth I risk mine knightly virtue,

I do, I do for you."
Pass

“Knight, huh...? Eh. It just doesn’t seem my type.”
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Once again, I should pass.”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Pass

"Those who drug themselves are doomed for punishment in the afterlife. Aside from drinking once in a while, I try to avoid it as I will avoid your influence."
Serenity Thomas (played anonymously)

My apologies sweetie. But the connection is just not there... I need a spark.

Pass
Rhoadie Engstörm (played by dssieri)

"Apologies, but you seem a bit too stubborn. We could probably be friends though."
Enrico Pucchi (played by turntechGodhead)

Pass

"I'm sorry , I just don't see a connection between the both of us."
Elsa (played by JetStorm)

She looked over at Enrico and shook her head. "I'm sorry...but I'll have to pass" she said.
"I'll have to pass...sorry..." She smirks, and reapplies her baby pink lipstick.
Coralis Winsal (played by Yori)

“Ice powers?” Coralis burst out laughing, shaking her head. “All you have is measly ice powers? Pass, you’re weak. Although, if you wanna fight, I’ll gladly make an exception to my usual rule to only fight through my hitmen, and I’ll fight you one on one.” Coralis’s eyes gleamed with chaotic excitement, biting her lip eagerly.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Hard pass. Only things I got for bullies like you are my knuckles.”
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

Hard pass.
I'm an undying god of darkness and dragons. I don't do affairs with mortals or lesser gods.
"God of darkness and dragons? Well, I'm not pansexual for nothing, but I'll pass. I'm sure there's a perfect someone for you out there. Just not...here and now."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus