Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Ruby (played anonymously)

Ruby blinked a few times before sleepily slurring out, "Umm...is this my dream or yours?"
Jack (played by Sarlic)

Jack grabs his phone and takes a picture of her"I...in case you try anything so I can describe you...so don't try anything"
Caius (played anonymously)

"Well, since you're here, you might as well let me cuddle you, right?" Caius just really wanted someone to cuddle, someone warm, someone to keep close, it really didn't matter as long as it was breathing.
Willy (played anonymously)

Looking at the man at the end of her bed, Willy pulled the covers closer to her chin and let loose a high pitched, terrified scream of the first name that came to mind. "SCOTTY!!!! HELP!!! THERE'S A MAN IN THE HOUSE!!!"
Oren (played anonymously)

Looking at the woman at the end of his bed, he let out a high pitched scream before it slowly died with the last of his breath, "Oh. It's you. Come into bed. I'll hold you close."
Erin Reece (played anonymously)

“If you be at the foot of my bed, I would throw back the blankets and invite you under them!”
Sedah (played by Weffle)

Sedah's eyes slowly opened, staring at the woman for a few seconds before shrugging. "I've seen much weirder things.. Theres plenty of room, if you want to stay."He shrugged. Before going right back to sleep
Quin (played anonymously)

Smiles and shifts, the covers strewn with the wrappers of old candy and books which lay flat and open. "Okay, come in. But if you snore you go right out that door."
Abayelle (played anonymously)

Opening her eyes, Abby looked around a bit confused before she nudged Roman frantically before saying, "Y-y-you must be lost? I can call someone for you if you need them to pick you up?"

giphy.gif
Roman (played anonymously)

Opens his eyes, then shuts them again with a little moan holding out his arms for the woman to climb in and be the little spoon. "No getting up, comfy." And soon is back asleep.
Scotty (played anonymously)

Scotty looked at Roman, giving him a questioning look for a little while before sighing and patting his bed, "C'mon in, den. Jus donchu start dat gigglin like dem girlies do. Am I da big spoon er you?"
Guren (played anonymously)

“What the everliving-?!” Guren practically shrieked, before reaching to grab something by his bedside, and brandishing the ‘weapon’ at the suspicious-looking foreigner in his room; a guitar that looks to be quite worn out and outdated.

“Either you GET OUT NOW, OR I’M SENDING YOU OUT ON AN AMBULANCE!!
Farrell (played anonymously)

Snaps awake in his hammock, a snarl on his face. Farrell had been having a rather pleasant dream before sensing this person by his feet. "Eh, thar' got'a be some reason ya, be wakin' me er' yu'll be feelin' a worl'a hurt in' 'bout three....two..."
Lian (played anonymously)

Lifting her head, Lian looked at Farrell, not one to sleep deeply or for long periods of time. She shifted around and began to push her blankets around, making the nest she had built around her a bit larger, "The LiLi helps the egg that falls from the nest. You gets in? You fells out? Doesn't matter. The LiLi makes warm and right."
Eros (played anonymously)

Tilts his head at the strange ethereal creature which has made itself at home at the foot of his bed. "You best not run, I may not kill you, but others can see you aren't from around here. Come..." He pats his bed. "Tell me of your journey so we might know what to do with you."
Sayre (played anonymously)

Sayre starts screaming at the top of her lungs and hurling anything within her reach at the person. Once her mind was able to form words, she screamed them as she continued to throw things, "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET! OOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!"
Blinks. "Did the doctors let you in?"
Diana Peterson (played anonymously)

Looks at you and screams* DOnt hurt me please!!
Sunny (played by MissPixie)

Sunny simply screams...a lot...and for a long time.
Nazli (played anonymously)

Doesn't wake up and simply keeps on sleeping. The ship is safe, she doesn't need to worry over who in the crew has come into her bunk.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus