Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

"Is everything alright babe?" She sits up and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Another one of those dreams?"
Gray Alphonse Cociar (played anonymously)

"Who are you?! Why are you here?!" Grey looked terrified at the moment, "Security!!!"
Cora (played anonymously)

Wakes up and yawns* what is this human doing in my room? G-guards?
Ophelia (played by Atrevida)

Ophelia, sleepless as ever, giggled at the sight of the mermaid and ran her tongue across her fangs. "My, you're different. I wonder how you taste -- does your blood have a fishy aroma?" She drew closer and smiles gleefully. "I would love to find out."
"Just try not to wake me."
Cleone Pawtra (played by MercyInReach)

"Well, I certainly don't remember you...and I remember everyone, everything. Why are you here?"
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

He was silent, reaching for his weapon. “Who are you and who sent you?????”
Ruby (played anonymously)

Ruby opened her eyes and squinted a touch before she muttered a swear word. She cleared her throat before muttering, "You're a tall one, aren't you?" Her head hit the pillow again before she was back to sleep.
Ray Bella (played by RachKirk)

Is watching as you slumber, taking notice of you awakening. "Shh I am just in your head go back to sleep."
Lydia shifts uncomfortably in her bed before sitting up. "Um....Could you maybe like leave so I can sleep? Also you might want to find way out of here alive." She tosses her cover over her face.
Litrix (played by Burrito)

He bolted upright, grabbing a knife from his bedside and slowly standing. "You should not have come here, warmblood. I do not know how you arrived or where you came from, but I will send you back!"
Cchaaneh (played by Malachite)

Cchaaneh awoke with a start as the lizardman appeared at the foot of their bed. Reaching for the knife they keep tucked beneath their cushions, they snarled, “What is this? Someone come to assassinate me in my sleep, perhaps? Tell me, are you some creature engineered by my people or are you from some People’s United Intragalactic Council species that doesn’t want the status quo of ‘varsit bad’ to go away?”
Charlie wasn't a light sleeper, so when her half-closed eyes noticed something...green at the end of her bed, she bolted upright, almost at once. Without thinking, she grabbed her bow from where she kept it tucked next to her bedside -- and nocked an arrow with the effortless precision of somebody who hadn't been quite asleep. Her green eyes narrowed and she swore beneath her breath. "I think you've got the wrong room..." Surely, her eyes would adjust...wouldn't they? No. The thing was still very green. And very...not human. "What are you?!"
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint just wakes up angrily and nearly throws an axe at the interloper. "Wot tha sod is wrong with ye people!? I told ye yer not getting any of me gold!! Soddin' humans..."
Lana Laurent (played by Atrevida)

Lana woke with a start, and peeled her satin sleeping mask away from her eyes. Those startling blues of her's went wide and she snatched her pearl-handled phone from her nightstand. "Ah, yes -- I seem -- I have a problem that I need handled now." Fumbling in the drawer beside her bed, she clumsily pulls out a canister of pepper spray and tries to look intimidating. "Shall we...chat, while we wait on...my friend to arrive?"
"Well," she says as she slowly sits up, sandy blonde locks falling from her face, "I imagined you'd be here eventually, but this wasn't quite how." Ash blinks through sleepy eyes with a tired smirk.
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

"Oh yay!!" Flandre straightened up on her bed. "Have you come to read me a story? Or..." She licked her sharp vampire fangs. "is this a midnight snack?"
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

"Hello child. I assume you are here to kill me?" It asked, reforming from the pile of rags that was spread across the ground it slept on. "I'm afraid i'll have to ask you to leave."
"It would be a great favor if you do leave , You're kind of making me uncomfortable here. So do leave or else.." Oblivion says looking across to the figure which stood at the end of the mattress. "And plus How did you get here? I never invited anyone, Unless.."
Nancy (played anonymously)

It was clear from the moment that they were woken up, they weren't exactly sure what they were looking at. The confused expression showed confusion as they tried to figure out and process in their mind what was at the end of the bed. A few seconds ticked by, expression never changing on a face that held sharp features before finally, Nancy found their voice and spoke out, "....What?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus