Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term partners

Hello there!!!

I made this account to find some partners with who I could play certain type of roleplays, the ones who would like a multicharacter story with weird and normal elements mixed with psychological problems, extraordinary creatures or somekind of spaguetti story with a lot of things happening at the same time.. Not looking for sex or a heavy romance, mostly looking to experiment with unusual ideas in order to get the story.
I am mostly looking for female characters (of course since I think would be the most obvious) for this type of episodic roleplay and if you have Discord well it would be easier for me to roleplay there.

I can smell your brain.
Imagine ... all those thoughts in your head that have a way to come to light that perhaps the character you want the most. You haven't wanted to talk to that character? Well ... now you can! Suddenly you see him walking down the street maybe scared, maybe confused. What happened?

Due to a strange anomaly people from popular shows now share in a certain way the same world but only some ... Why? Data about this have been said on television to the point that an organization to investigate these anomalies was created and some detectives investigate these forms.

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE !!! It was after 2D, after video games, after VR. E New universe.

Looking for roleplayers who want to explore adventures or concepts in a mix between real characters like you or me and fictional characters (It is not necessary that they are Canon characters, OC's are good too.) HOWEVER without leaving aside the consequences and gray area that comes with this .... people who love fictional characters more than their own family and friends, the entertainment industry being affected and trying to change their way of working, discover how this type of anomaly occurred. (I have a theory but I'm not sure if it will be a big spoiler so ask me if you want or can we create one.)

How life will be affected, how the fictional characters will act when they know that their show was fake and who knows ... . Perhaps how they will act when they meet their creator.

It's confidential
A visit to a picnic is for cowards and ordinary people! REAL PERSONS go and have a picnic in the middle of a dangerous forest, with these words in mind we are going to find a new place for a picnic and we found one nevertheless close to a Bunker of WW2. Not just any bunker but one that had been abandoned with crucial and secret information.

Certain type of information that will leave certain types of persons umcomfortable, people who preferably do not want any of this to be known.With such an awkward feeling perhaps for ideals of wanting the truth to be known we did not send it to th police and an awkward journey begins where the FBI, the Russian Communists who had been hiding all this time under the ys of society and the Jewish companies who constitute 95% of the whole world are against you, only God knows how to get out of this maybe ...it is better to decline and let this information be erased for or you would let the info be heardknowing how the FBI and The Jewish society can work and use the psychological ricks against you.

Everyone less yourself
Imagine you portray a certain character in real life almost like cosplaying and people get close to you only because of that, they are not interested in yourself but in what you can play. This is the story about a girl who wants to become a future star and so tries to portray certain characters to train herself for other roles, it was an advice from a very important person so how could possibly this be wrong?

Mushroom Business
A situation is that we find an old place to use as an hideout! Why? Mostly students like us should not be learning advanced magic but we think we can learn for ourselves so nothing bad will happen of course hiding somekind of hideout, however this place was taken before...one day we find strange plants or chemicals at the same time that some old ugly dudes appear...they are drugdealers and they planned to kill us but we surrender and now we must do their job all while they have their guns pointing at our heads...But the revenge will come soon...we do mess up with the ingredients to make a big mushroom appear and kill all the drugdealers but then it gets out of our control. With his way out the different chemicals around mix making a dust appear around. Apparently at last and by accident we made magic for real! Somekind of hallucinations thaks to the drugs who thanks to the chemicals made this hallucinations visible to anyone and not only that. They can interact with our world aswell.

External Points of the Internal Coefficient
A cosmic travel is fascinating and trying it is even more so, however, training them to the point where you can change your atoms and parts of your body for someone else's is insane, and yet there is a very lucrative business in people who change their soul properties through the astral journey a state in which the body is suspended and your soul leaves it.

Certain souls can never return to their bodies or they desire to leave it for another right now a situation where you learn the desires or consequences about it i about to begin.

I have others if you feel interested enough to contact me.

NOTE
-I am not a native English speaker so I apologize if I commit some mistakes but yes...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I don't want to hear you crying after I am making this clear.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I might be intersed , to be honest I do have like only four OC that have powers and all of my OCs are mostly for different fandoms .
I would definitely be interested in pursuing this storyline
Across everything (played by NeonBragley) Topic Starter

Breadroll wrote:
I would definitely be interested in pursuing this storyline

There's very little info about your chars, so....if you finish them, or you can tell me more about them in PM?
Hello, if you are still looking for a partner, I'm more than interested. What you wrote out feels similar to the kind of story that I've been looking for. My page has my character details, but being that they're a little bit confusing because it combines the two different versions I play them as, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
IcedKoi

I'm very interested in this plot idea, but I'm not sure if anyone of my characters would work. I can always alter them for this roleplay!

IcedKoi wrote:
I'm very interested in this plot idea, but I'm not sure if anyone of my characters would work. I can always alter them for this roleplay!

I am not sure how you mean alter them . I guess alter them for the drug-addicts scene since everyone is a male who is attached to a crime.
IcedKoi

Across everything wrote:
IcedKoi wrote:

I am not sure how you mean alter them . I guess alter them for the drug-addicts scene since everyone is a male who is attached to a crime.

No, like I can change The Breather to make him not be a murderer.

IcedKoi wrote:
Across everything wrote:
IcedKoi wrote:

No, like I can change The Breather to make him not be a murderer.

Well I am curious to see him so why not?
NIGHTCOREBUNNY

Hewo
NIGHTCOREBUNNY

i dont think i fit in here soooo imma just go sksksksk

Still looking.

and bumping this again
I'm intrested
Littlebear

Purple banana fish milk makes rainbows disappear ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
YESH....it sounds fun ^~^

Littlebear wrote:
Purple banana fish milk makes rainbows disappear ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Wat
Greetings, this certainly has my curiosity piqued. Though forgive me that I am new and currently have only two of my characters put up. However I am one who loves a good challenge and have a multitude of characters at my disposal.

So if anything of mine interests you, feel free to pm me.

Still looking for creative persons. I have a lot of other ideas who I make sure to be creative too

And bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term partners

Moderators: Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus