Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Lone 'Wolf' Silverlance (played by MasterWinter)

"Sheesh. Another one I got before. Oh well. Tis what happens when mine writer likes me. I pick another."

Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

"Mostly I am drawn more to women. However. It doesn't mean that I would turn a man down. It just honestly depended on things, which I not go into here."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Summer Nicole Johnson (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Leo i was born in the summer. I worship the sun and the sand. The beach is my home. My wardrobe is just string bikini swimsuits".
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I can answer any question...What is my job?"

"I work as a hired gun...as a thief. However, as a side-job, I also do science-stuff..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

:p
Angel (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

"I have none, I've never thought about it." Her face went blank.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Question Chosen wrote:
Side 1: What's your favorite food/s?

"My favorite food? Sounds a bit personal as I- well have other Private taste for dining and would rather not say..for other reasons."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Percival Fancy Pants (played by MasterWinter)

Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

Percival placed his left hand upon his hip, his right hand was holding his long cigarette while he smoked it.

"Mmm. I could swing to either men or women really. Do I lean more a specific way? Hard to say, no one's ever dated me before. Then again I prove to be quite the handful, like Master Maestro. So good luck to anyone crazy enough to attempt dating me."

Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire?

"Umm...I do not have a best friend. As to who my favorite person is, or someone I admire, I've not thought on that. I will need to do so though."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.

I wanted to roll this dice because I'm bored ._.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

"W-wait, w-what? U-um, I d-don't know! W-wait, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?!?" She ran back to Yang.
Rykando Bishop (played anonymously)

"Tired, stressed and very lonely" ryker gave a forced smile, trying to make light of his very accurate answer and make it seem like a joke.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

-rolling for Q-

Percival Fancy Pants wrote:
-rolling for Q-
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

-rolling for Q-

Side 9: How are your feeling this very moment?

"Stressed and tired really. Not sure which stands out more."
Loretta (played anonymously)

Q: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.

"I can't possibly choose...I love all my friends equally...but I suppose Tyrell would be my best friend? We have known each other for a long time, since we are children really...our parents are friends you see...and well, he has really just been a pillar of support for all these years."
Kano (played anonymously)

Q: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

"I don't really care, honestly," Kano shrugged, thinking back to the music that he did enjoy in the past, "Anything that is loud and gets me in the mood to dance, that's all I care about really."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.

Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?

"Winter colors mostly. Like snowy white, silver-white, dark blues."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Rusty Knight (played anonymously)

rolling for three! I'm very bored.
edit: well I dun goofed lol
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 21.
11 5 5
Rusty Knight (played anonymously)

Quote:
Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?
[Rusty doesn't just roll his eyes, he rolls his entire head before broadly circling his finger about his whole body]
Quote:
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.
[Rusty folds his arms in thought for a few moments. He then unfolds them after a while and shakes his head while shrugging.]
Quote:
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
[The knight claps. He then points at you and makes an OK sign with his left hand before dipping his right index finger in and out of it.]
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

Quote:
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
[The knight claps. He then points at you and makes an OK sign with his left hand before dipping his right index finger in and out of it.][/quote]

Does that count as a pick up line? Eh, I'll allow it, cause I'm laid back and don't care.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus