Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a pair of Ember Daggers come hurtling from the clouds! They stick into the ground in front of you. You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Atheist and Doubutt"
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

If anything, getting a bunch of bug reports about something that isn't broken tells me that the user interface isn't clear enough or the documentation is bad, so it helps in its own way too
not me addicted to Doubuut now that I know the best way to figure it out.

And okay good to know!
Sorry if anyone gets hit in the head by a grenade, accidentally threw one down a hall.
*hole* I can't spell lol
I was going to go for the ice quarry, but that skirts around through the water anyway, so I'm going to so see how bad the extra haunted dense fog is for now with my freshly-beefed walrus company. And I gotta remember to send them back early if it looks too bad.
...which also goes largely through the water and would take almost as long. Ice quarry it is.
I'll get a hammer
Getting off for the night will be back Monday good luck with EW!
"KansasVenomoth melts a chunk of ice."

Is this helping with your ice quarry at all?
Well I have to get there, first, but the enthusiasm it appreciated. XD
Dragonfire Moderator

I've got a load of mammoth tusks incoming
Dragonfire Moderator

Anywhere in the dense fog is pretty super bad, though. If you're heading out that way, make sure to kit up with extra warriors.
My walruses have just reported that they would like a snack.

@Zelphyr That seems on brand
Is uh.. the walrus campaignsupposed to look like this?

Screenshot-20240426-180409-Chrome.jpg
Nope. If a refresh no fix, bug report. If it happens again, bug report.

This is a known issue with mobile browsers refusing to show the map background because of its size. I don't have the gas to try to rebuild that aspect for mobile tonight, but I double promise to work on it tomorrow! Apologies in the meantime
that is such an unsettling picture lol

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus