Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Tasius Croscian (played by Helleyn)

((OOC: This seems promising! Since it looks like things are developing as they go, I hopped on the train. Curious to see where it goes.))
Liothryth Terandes (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

((OOC: Welcome aboard! Feel free to jump in with any plot ideas or anything else.))
Tasius Croscian (played by Helleyn)

((OOC: LoL, don't sweat it. As long as we're having fun, a dungeon crawl isn't something to fret over. We can always come up with a twist if we decide to change it in the future.))

((Do we want to be attacked by something in here or have a quiet journey for a little while longer? An attach might give the characters a change to assess each other's skills.))
Assallya Kressair (played by Slain)

((( I'm good with anything. )))
Hey when is this rp open for a new character? Seems like fun

((Hi there! Of course you're welcome to join in. Right now we're riding through the woods on the front of a wagon and traveling to our next destination which we haven't decided what it is yet.))
Liothryth wrote:
((Hi there! Of course you're welcome to join in. Right now we're riding through the woods on the front of a wagon and traveling to our next destination which we haven't decided what it is yet.))
thnx m8
Linota (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( hey, guys! could i join as Linota here? i was thinking she could be with Cairo (perhaps he wasn't just talking to himself?), if that's okay with you Slim? seeing as he's a fellow stray, it might be fun for him to have a partner in crime xD

if not, i could have her join solo along the way? ))

((The more the merrier! We don't have a plan yet for what's going to happen next, so you can meet us along the road here or we can show up in a village or something and meet you there.))
Linota wrote:
(( hey, guys! could i join as Linota here? i was thinking she could be with Cairo (perhaps he wasn't just talking to himself?), if that's okay with you Slim? seeing as he's a fellow stray, it might be fun for him to have a partner in crime xD

if not, i could have her join solo along the way? ))
yeah lets be partners in crime :)

((( I had to give this one some thought.

My thinking not is that we retcon so that the wagon was on its way but hasn't left the city yet.

Liothryth and Assallya can be pulled into a scenario where our urchins are being tormented by someone like Fagin from Oliver Twist and all the other Urchins forced to do his will are too terrified to help Linota and Cairo in rebelling. )))

((I'm fine with retconing and this scenario sounds pretty good to me.))
Linota (played by DoogieMeowser)

(( thanks, Slim! :D

i like that idea, Slain! does that mean Assallya and Liothryth are on foot in the town at the moment? ))

((Seems like the logical place to go back to is when Lio and Assallya are leaving either the tavern or the temple.))

((( Assallya and Liothryth are atop a vardo wagon. You might just want to google few pictures to get an idea.

The wagon is maroon red with a yellow floral motif. The door is at the back and is warded against entry. It sports an elevated bench that hangs out over the hutch and draft horse that pulls it. The bench is accessed by two brass poles on either side and several footholds. Atop the vardo's roof are number of chests, a couple of cages containing chickens and rabbits, rucksacks of potatoes and the like.

I suppose we could concoct any number of reasons to stop the wagon and get down or Linota could pull the wounded dove routine to get the cart to stop? Perhaps Cairo could pretend to be robbing or otherwise be pulling Linota into an alley for *coughs gently * uh... nefarious purposes?

Hopefully later I can find time to come up with a suitable Fagin substitute. )))

((I don't know how we'd get there, but Linota and Cairo could end up as stowaways in the wagon.))
I like the rebel idea but down for either way tbh
Btw those vargo wagons look ****in cool

((Sorry I've been AWOL. My 1 year old is teething and my husband wasn't feeling well. I should be able to post soon.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the World Again (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus