Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » New Marvel OC Character Ideas

SoulHeart57 Topic Starter

I have some new ideas! I’m taking away the Chaos magic thing, and instead adding exposure to the Pwoer stone to gain powers, and an ability to manipulate metal, like bend, warp, break, harden, weaken, rust, tarnish, repair, things like that, called Metallokinesis.
Shadeslayer45

sorta like metal bending from avatar?

Yea, i guess so. I didn’t have that in mind when i though of it, but i guess so. So what do you think of them? Also, is it possible that she and shade could at least be friends?(hoping for something more though. It could be good for both of them)
Shadeslayer45

probably they could be i won't say no though

Ok, great! Wait, which one? Wait, they just met… they probably need time. Can you change connection labels though?
Shadeslayer45

you can its been a while since i had connections made the lieutenant shade is taken by someone else though

What do you mean the lieutenant shade is taken?

Also, you like Fullmetal alchemist too!? I love that anime! It’s sooo good!
Shadeslayer45

as in the lieutenant shade is already in a relationship with another character and yes fullmetal alchemist is good

Oh, i didn’t realize shade already had a relationship… nevermind then. They can just be friends. Do you have any other possible ships for Raven though?
NiftySpiffy

I have characters who don't have relationships
Shadeslayer45

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Oh, i didn’t realize shade already had a relationship… nevermind then. They can just be friends. Do you have any other possible ships for Raven though?

Shade Waker and Lieutenant shade waker are two different characters with the same name LSW is human shade waker is a vampire

Oh, i see. Why’d you mention him then?

NiftySpiffy wrote:

Who do you have in mind?
NiftySpiffy

YinYang_Creator wrote:
NiftySpiffy wrote:

Who do you have in mind?

kukiyoko

Wouldn’t that be illegal? Despite her time on the earth, Raven is still mentally an adult… and looks like an adult as well.
scare

Um i have a character named Gwen Foster who will be perfect for any role play especially Marvel besides I wanna do a Marvel theme role play
Shadeslayer45

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Oh, i see. Why’d you mention him then?

people tend to not read profiles and thus are unaware of the difference in the two characters

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » New Marvel OC Character Ideas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus