Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo! Wren here!

Welcome!
scare

welcome
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome! I'm a bit new here too but everyone's so lovely, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Also- what kind of podcasts are you into? I'm a horror fan too :)
turquoisewren Topic Starter

_Skylark_ wrote:
Welcome! I'm a bit new here too but everyone's so lovely, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Hello! Everybody does seem super nice, which is a relief! And I am into The Magnus Archives, Old Gods of Appalachia, The Silt Verses, Malevolent, and Welcome to Nightvale (not caught up)
turquoisewren wrote:
_Skylark_ wrote:

Hello! Everybody does seem super nice, which is a relief! And I am into The Magnus Archives, Old Gods of Appalachia, The Silt Verses, Malevolent, and Welcome to Nightvale (not caught up)

Oh wow, it feels rare to find another Night Vale fan! I'm going to see a live show soon, very excited. Only just managed to catch up but it's mostly worth it, I'd say!
The Magnus Archives is one that I've been considering for a long time too, I will definitely give it a shot. If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a shout :)
Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy it here while getting back into the swing of things!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Welcome to RPR Wren! :)
PinkBrat

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo! Wren here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus