Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Ask me anything: Vampires, Darkness, writing, etc.

Well, I am 39 now and my whole life has been about Vampires and writing, I know three languages and English is not my mother tongue however I love English literature and it was that deep interest that led me to learn English.

--- I particularly love descriptive writing, among my skills writing is my best one so I have been roleplaying for a very long time now it all began when I read Dracula in my teenage days, I got obsessed with the book to the extent I began rewriting it for my personal amusement.

--- I also like creating characters for other for free so if you need tips and want a to create a character but don't know from where to strat I would be merry to help :)

--- I am also a prfossianl gamer and play games that have undead, especially vampires. Games such as:

Disciples II and III and Liberation

Skyrim

Vampire masquerade redemption

Vampire masquerade bloodlines

Blood Rayne I and II

Nosferatu the wrath of Malachi

Lord of the rings games such as Battle for middle earth I, II and rise of the witch king.

I tried to make it short because I have already wrote some stuff about myself on my profile :) So here you can ask questions and I will answer them :)
Kim Site Admin

Which depiction of vampires is your favorite? :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

I incontrovertibly love my own version of Vampires, my ultimate goal is to write the best vampire-fantasy novel so my own interpretation is exceedingly phantasmagorical and otherworldly, I use this simple formula to make others get a better understanding of my understanding of vampires :)

---An overlord vampire= Vampire is a darkness that casts darkness over darkness= heart of darkness= Indestructible= undying and immortal=Devoureor of gods and pretty much anything= the supernatural blackhole=Hemomancy=Necromancy and so much more. I have been able to establish great vampire lore :)

--- You see to me a vampire is totally indestructible and the only way to stop them is to imprison them.

--- And among the vampire interpretations out there here are my top ones:

1- Hellsing Ultimate OVA

2- Bram Stoker's Dracula 1992. I have watched this movie more than 1000 times and believe it or not I don't exaggerate about the number, I even recorded the movie on a cassette and used to listen to it on my walkman! I even watched the movie in a mirror to have a different angle!

3- Antediluvians from the white wolf universe especially Losombra

4- Dracula Frank Langella 1979

5- Dracula 2020 played by claes bang, just pretend that episode three doesn't exist

6- The Night Flier (film) 1997

7- Sir Christopher Lee's portrayals of Dracula

8- Vlad and Isabella von Carstein

9-Skyrim Vampire Lord

They are all undead and otherworldly, I don't like nonmagical vampires, to me a vampire is inherently a wizard, however, a wizard is not a vampire so I don't like stuff that considers vampires as some sort of biological race or species.

If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer :)
mawhaha now I got you in the hot seat now my friend!

Vozhard and I rp together allot and when we are not rping, we talk about everything under the sun so he knows I like to peppering him with questions.

So how did you get into and find text rp? Where did you start? did you have a hard time getting into the community?
Vozhad Topic Starter

Masquerade wrote:
mawhaha now I got you in the hot seat now my friend!

Vozhard and I rp together allot and when we are not rping, we talk about everything under the sun so he knows I like to peppering him with questions.

So how did you get into and find text rp? Where did you start? did you have a hard time getting into the community?

I will always be glad to answer your questions my dear friend :)

Well, it started years ago, I tried many websites and each one of them had some serious problems, let me explain

--- Website one had different rooms with a separate admin who paid money to the main admin for having their separate rooms, it was more of a chatting system though it had an inbox system as well, the people there were super mean and super judgmental for instance you would enter into a tavern and all you wanted to was to find a partner and when your character greeted another all of a sudden it was like this: "How did you dare to greet that character! then all of sudden you would find yourself being attacked verbally!

--- There was another which was super odd, everything single thing you wrote they read! they had some of the weird systems that analyzed your stories and it was like 30 percent love-making sense, 40 percent this that percent this and etc! And if you were into smut-based roleplay you needed to write that story in a special part that had a password granted only for adults however your stories were exposed to all others to read!! so privacy was Zero!

--- Then I thought this was enough and googled, "Best and friendly Role Play sites" and I got this supremely beautiful paradise and I immediately blended in perfectly, big thanks to Kim and the other admins :)

--- I stanrted with a introduction and some people greeted and welcomed me and I had my first sets of roleplays back then :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

bump!
Tho I’m defo on the other team (team werewolf, that is) and will always be, I do see that we have thing in common- we both dig Skyrim. How do you feel about the presentation of your beloved bloodsuckers there, namely in the Dawnguard DLC?
Vozhad Topic Starter

GarnaalProductions wrote:
Tho I’m defo on the other team (team werewolf, that is) and will always be, I do see that we have things in common- we both dig Skyrim. How do you feel about the presentation of your beloved bloodsuckers there, namely in the Dawnguard DLC?

Indeed I was so excited to play as a super overpowered vampire lord in Skyrim, as you know the vampirism in the elder scrolls universe suck and it is all about hiding and not being caught, the vanilla Skyrim had super terrible vampires so this DLC, Dawngaurd could change so many things but as always Beshthsad doesn't have any idea what a vampire really is, however, the idea that they were trying to make Lord Harkon can be defeated only by Aurail's bow was interesting, vampire lord form I did love and the separate perk tree for the vampire lord was super nice, especially the fact that they honored the fact that vampires are true Hemomancers, but overall, especially in tighter levels the vampire lord was weak so I began using the mods, I install over 100 mods for the game.

--- Ture Vampire Lord: This mod is around since Oldrim and it still works with all versions of the game including the anniversary version

--- Better vampire mod which is the best even better than Sacrosanct in my book.

--- Vampire lord magic and damage resistance

---Volkihar rebult

and so many other mods so Skrim vampires without mods are indeed far from real vampires. :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

Bump

Vampire :)
Alright, Vozhad, I am Knight. Nice to meet you. ^_^

Questions:

1. I already know you like Vampires, what about Werewolves?

2. What is your favorite type of Werewolf? (The one who is a "Lycan", half man, half Wolf or the Giant Wolf kind).

3. I'm looking to create another female character. I'm thinking Cyborg, but unsure. I welcome tips or even a basic character that you can create and then share with me so I can add/take away what I want. Well, you said you like to create characters and you did offer so, I am taking you up on that. She also doesn't need to be a Cyborg, either. She can be anything. You can even choose a look if you want, real, photos, comics or art. Have fun! ^_^

Thanks for your time. :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
Alright, Vozhad, I am Knight. Nice to meet you. ^_^

Questions:

1. I already know you like Vampires, what about Werewolves?

2. What is your favorite type of Werewolf? (The one who is a "Lycan", half man, half Wolf or the Giant Wolf kind).

3. I'm looking to create another female character. I'm thinking Cyborg, but unsure. I welcome tips or even a basic character that you can create and then share with me so I can add/take away what I want. Well, you said you like to create characters and you did offer so, I am taking you up on that. She also doesn't need to be a Cyborg, either. She can be anything. You can even choose a look if you want, real, photos, comics or art. Have fun! ^_^

Thanks for your time. :)

Hello Ultra-Knight :) I hope you are doing well :) and It is nice to make your acquaintance as well. Thank you for taking the time to write the questions :)

Answer to question 1:

Well, love is an insignificant withered word when it comes to my affinity to vampires this means I am obsessed with them beyond legendary level! Traditionally Vampires and werewolves were so close, there are legends indicating werewolves become vampires after they die! yes may sound odd but that is true furthermore Stoker in Dracauls many times associated wolves with vampires and in Bram Stoker's Dracula 1992 movie Dracula transforms into a large werewolf creature, in all Dracula movies, vampires can change into wolves, and because Vampires are the lords of the night all creatures of the night are their servants and friends so the depiction of vampires and werewolves being enemies is absurd in my perspectives, thanks to movies like the underworld, (Biological vampires and werewolves YUCK!) So I like werewolves as long as they serve my beloved vampires :) And they are cool too :)

Dracula in his werewolf form: 3bf2d353c1509e3c6556f6e905679d44.gif

Answer to question 2:

Well traditionally werewolves were depicted as half man- half wolf which is good and I do like this type of werewolf too, but I do like the ain't a werewolf type too, I always imagined the giant werewolves as vampire lord's elite guards and knights. I loved the design of Vanhellsing's movie werewolves and loved the half-man-half-wolf design of Mr. Talbot as well. The best ones though are the ones that are in the disciples II and III games.
0144.jpg

0145.png
hqdefault.jpg
240463.jpg

And yes I like helping people especially when it comes to writing so I would defiantly help you in that regard :) of course there are numerous opportunities concerning creating cyborg characters here so I go with simple basic ones please read them and see if you like them :)

A) Your cyborg is a depressed goth girl :

--- She was a university or high school student who was alone because of loved darkness and stuff goth people love, ( I am a goth too:) )) and then on her way back home she saves some kittens from a building in blazes but at the cost of her several body members and now she is half-human half cyborg, this can go well with your Ironman interest theme :)

B) Your cyborg is a genius female who has created different robotic bodies and the only thing she needs to do is to place her brain into one of them depending on the situation, if she needs to fight she chooses a war robotic body and places her bairn into...

--- This one can go well with science fiction stories and galactic stuff :)

C) Your, again, goth and despondent male can make a special link with all sorts of robots, (note this is an original idea of mine and I offer it to you :) ) this means he can somehow only control robots and fuse his soul with their mechanical bodies and control them, this can offer so many opportunities to story.

D) Your male character has made a pact with an entity of a super cryptic nature thus by the power of alchemical magic he can build robotic bodies around him and fight but in all battles, he engages he needs to collect souls or blood for this entity!

As I said there are plenty of opportunities as for pictures first, you need to decide what the characteristics of your character are then we can choose a proper picture of a model for them :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

Bump :)
Vozhad Topic Starter

Vampire

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Ask me anything: Vampires, Darkness, writing, etc.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus