Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA - Bowling

I chose to do bowling since it is a sport that I enjoy and the only thing interesting enough about this o' gal. I was once on my school's bowling team so feel free to ask for tips or anything.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

what's your favorite experience bowling
Jaws Topic Starter

XenoverseSurvivor wrote:

Hmm...the time I accidentally knocked down a split (two or more pins that are not close each other). It was at best pure luck since I never been able to do that again since then.
Astrobeans wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:

Hmm...the time I accidentally knocked down a split (two or more pins that are not close each other). It was at best pure luck since I never been able to do that again since then.

NANI?!!!!!
Jaws Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Astrobeans wrote:
XenoverseSurvivor wrote:

NANI?!!!!!

I was shocked that day too when it happened.
Nice! Bowling! I once bowled with my Mom in a Youth/Adult League. That was fun. ^_^

Did you do the same or something similar? What is your average right now?
Jaws Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
Nice! Bowling! I once bowled with my Mom in a Youth/Adult League. That was fun. ^_^

Did you do the same or something similar? What is your average right now?

Similar but I wasn't part of any leagues, just played against other schools. I am a bit rusty but I think it is 186.
favorite bowling shirt?? polo or button-down? striped or half color? SOCK HOP PINK OR HOTROD RED.

the most important questions.
Jaws Topic Starter

oven wrote:
favorite bowling shirt?? polo or button-down? striped or half color? SOCK HOP PINK OR HOTROD RED.

the most important questions.

I wish that I had those bowling shirts lol but my team had a jersey that I still have to this day.
ah, well that's fair. it IS a sport after all!

favorite bowling ball design? (fingers crossed for anything neon or skull themed, plssss)
Jaws Topic Starter

Let’s see…my only bowling ball that I personally own looks kinda like Earth.
Kim Site Admin

I did not know that schools had bowling teams! Did you go to competitions? How big did those competitions get?
Jaws Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I did not know that schools had bowling teams! Did you go to competitions? How big did those competitions get?

Bowling isn’t much of a popular sport so that is probably why. No, I didn’t went to any competitions actually and just bowled against other schools from surrounding towns.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA - Bowling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus